Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War 3

Saru

Homer,

The Pakistans are doing the smame. The whole border is closed. If the Pakistans decide that they help the Americans, then they would have a revolution in their country, there are too much extreme Muslims in Pakistan...

Odin Supreme 8)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• odinsupreme

• cerberus

• Saru

You are right about that Odin. The U.S. had a sort of friendship with Pakistan, as both countries aided the Taliban in their defeat of the Soviet Union's invasion/occupation. After the war, the U.S., to a large extent, abandoned it's friendship with Pakistan. Most Pakistanis remember this, and feel betrayed. Furthermore, Pakistan has had a kinship with the Taliban since before the war started.

Although most Pakistanis are on the American's side, mostly for fear of international isolation and America's promise of lifting economic sanctions, there is plenty of Pakistanis that oppose U.S. intervention and could, as you say, start a revolution. Scary thought, isn't it?

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Well, I am not really scared, but the problem is when those "revolotionaires" get the Nukes from Pakistan... Than we would have real trouble. Did you knew that Bin Laden said that his soldier knew how to handle "chemical weapens"?

Odin Supreme 8)

Although I didn't know Bin Laden specifically said that, I knew some of his soldiers are ready to use them at this time.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

• 11 months later...

i think the next world war will be political and fought over capitalism, by a table full of suits.Too many countries are so poor, while others are too rich.How long can the rich get richer, and the poor, poorer? the only reasons i can see the USA has been targeted by terrorism, leading to a conflict is A;                                                                                      Because of the sheer resentment of the middle-east extremists with all the restraining laws.(i.e Iraq, Afghanistan)                                                                  B; The resentment towards the western world by the middle-east, for helping Israel, who it seems the middle-eastern arabs seem to dislike.(Iraq, especially for example).THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

cerberus,

You have good points, except...

A) The U.S. has no jurisdiction over the Middle East, and except for Iraq, there are no restraining laws. The Iraqi containment was established by the U.N., but only the U.S. and the U.K. has the willingness to enforce it.

B) The western world, except the U.S. does not and has not supported Israel on most issues. Most of the western world are anti-Israeli and pro-Palestinian.

But you are absolutely right when you mentioned others being resentful of the capitalist intrusion on 'their' country.

Thanxs homer  :s03 Good answer, i respect that.Why does the middle-east seem to resent the USA? wasn't it thought that bin laden was responsible for the previous WTC attack, years before? This anger must have built up over years. I remember seeing video footage of the palestines celebrating the attack on WTC by having a huge street party.Ok, so this wasn't all the palestines, but doesn't that kind of thing just make things worse? In that case, what have palestine got the on the USA , if its not for supporting the Israeli's? the al-qaida network spans and funds terrorists in many countries, ranging allegedly from... indonesia, yemen, saudi, qatar, jordan, iraq, iran, afghanistan, libya, algeria, morocco, tunisia, england and practically any country with extreme muslims in.Some of the terrorists, allegedly trained as pilots in the USA, so if any racist feeling was felt by the USA, i'm sure it would be deemed a security risk.USA is a fantastically free society, which is how a country should be.Unfortunately, not everyone agrees with this, which is how underground movements get started.This is a global situation..it will affect EVERY country on earth. Accusing a nation or nations of being institutionally racist/terrorists, is tarring all the innocent people with the same brush, but how can you tell who is a terrorist and which who is not? An example is of the lockerbie bombing.USA was the destination, but the bomb went off early, after refuelling in scotland.it is widely believed that a libyan terrorist was responsible.i think he has been convicted, but i'm not sure.libya has sincerely apologised for the tragedy.but now i'm scarred with the opinion that every libyan is a potential terrorist.who is innocent, and who is not? of course this problem is not just middle-east.The IRA, ETA, Mafia's, PKK etc, But, the question i will ask is.. what motive does the middle east have to target the USA?  

i'm sure this has already been discussed to death, but what has the USA done to each individual country in the middle-east, or other (i.e, cuba) that has contributed a terrorist or an individual attack on the USA or anything USA related? Where did this hatred start?  anyone have anything to add? i have never been a history buff, but it to me seems everyone wants a pop at the USA.THIS IS JUST FOR MY PERSONAL EDUCATION OF THE STUDY OF WAR AND TERRORISM.i would be glad for some responses.i mean no offence

cerberus,

I'm no expert, but I know three obvious reasons governments from the Middle East as well as various terrorist networks don't like the U.S.

1) We are capitalists(goes against their religion and threatens the dictatorial powers of their rulers)

2) We support Israel(goes against their religion)

3) We are a democracy(goes against their religion and threatens the dictatorial powers of their rulers)

I'm sure there are many other specific reasons for each individual situation, but these three are the obvious reasons and cover ALL Middle East governments and terrorist organizations that operate there.