Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
RedEyeJedi

'Death of a President' on British TV tonight

RedEyeJedi

The film which dramatizes the fictional assassination of George Bush is on More4 tonight at 9pm in Britain.

I look forward to watching it, even if just for a bit of a cathartic outlet.

user posted image

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...rama/article.do

Celumnaz

I think most people into this just want to see Bush get shot and don't really care about the supposed broader dialog this is supposed to bring about, or if they do it's with a feeling of quasi-nostalgic eliteist wishful tihnking, full of omission and truthtwisters.

Right or wrong that's what I think of it.

Well there's that, and technology is amazing. Who knows what those magicians behind the screens will be able to fake for us. Pretty neat! :)

RedEyeJedi

I think most people into this just want to see Bush get shot and don't really care about the supposed broader dialog this is supposed to bring about, or if they do it's with a feeling of quasi-nostalgic eliteist wishful tihnking, full of omission and truthtwisters.

Right or wrong that's what I think of it.

Well there's that, and technology is amazing. Who knows what those magicians behind the screens will be able to fake for us. Pretty neat! :)

Exactly! So how people believe these confession videos and internet confessions in this day and age is beyond me. We need more proof nowadays.

GreyWeather

I've been watching it up till now, and it's really boring :hmm:

:lol:

Bill Hill

or if they do it's with a feeling of quasi-nostalgic eliteist wishful tihnking, full of omission and truthtwisters.

So very true.. and sad....