Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament discussion

Saru

Yeah ashley has a game going with me currently.... its just set to 3 days timeout (I didn't notice this beforehand)

You errored Saru? Tsk.... if you keep that up I'll have to break your staff... :D

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Paranoid Android

• Talon

• Subtemperate

Well I can't keep up 100% accuracy all of the time :innocent:

Yikes, i just got in trouble when my boss caught me playing chess while i should have been working. Can't play it at work for awhile so i apologise if my moves become slow guys.

so, are do you have an unlimited ammount of games until round 2 is announced, or is there a limit?

You can only play everyone in your group twice, so that's a maximum of 8 games in round one. You are free to play practice games though.

Yikes, i just got in trouble when my boss caught me playing chess while i should have been working.

Oops, here's something that may help:

ChessAtWork.com

Looks a little less like something you shouldn't be doing. ;)

haha cool, thanks mate. I kind of like the B&W layout. My boss is keeping an eye on my screen so i can't really use it at the moment, but when he buggers off this will be quite handy. :)

are you allowed on UM at work?

My school has only just and so unblocked it.

Technically not. ^_^

My school has only just and so unblocked it.

That's good to hear, what made them decide to unblock it ?

Im not sure, I didn't have anything to do with me and my hacking abilities :innocent:

If its anything like the school I worked at, it usually comes down to the technician wanting to play.... :lol:

My old technician at high school sometimes you go into his room where he hangs round and he'd be watching material not acceptable for high school kids :D lol

But really getting past high school firewalls me being in high school two years ago was easy as.

Yeah but, if the tech was half intelligent he can find who is accessing sites, regardless of the firewall... by going to the service provider... :P

Anyhow.... Still awaiting your game woody, not that im trying to pressure you at all :D

Reincarnated has dropped out of the tournament, i'm currently trying to sort out a replacement for him.

But then you'd have to be up against me, Subby. You really still want to have more punishment heaped on ya, after our last game :D;)

Edited by Paranoid Android

If you played twice, what would happen if you came in first and second ? You'd have to play against yourself in the final. :huh:

Saru... somehow I don't think that would be an issue.

...But if it was, I'm sure I'd stuff it up and stalemate :lol:

Update on the replacement player, RamboVII has now taken over the empty space in Group D. :tu:

...But if it was, I'm sure I'd stuff it up and stalemate

You could always just try and lose on purpose. :lol:

...But if it was, I'm sure I'd stuff it up and stalemate :lol:

You aren't making it easy to hold the inappropriate jokes in.

If you played twice, what would happen if you came in first and second ? You'd have to play against yourself in the final.

:lol:

RamboVII, still waiting on your first move :tu:

Ok Talon, I'm game :D

*Game...as in Subby season*

dare I? well yes I think I do.

Feel free to start a match with me too Tal........I can cope with the humiliation......I think :P