Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have Morgellons

free4thegroup

^Hey, welcome to the forum. :tu:

Hope you don't mind if I ask a question or two. Which symptoms do you have? What have you been told by the doctor(s) who diagnosed you?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor

• coldethyl

• frogfish

• Bella-Angelique

^Hey, welcome to the forum. :tu:

Hope you don't mind if I ask a question or two. Which symptoms do you have? What have you been told by the doctor(s) who diagnosed you?

Thanks for the Welcome!

It all started with getting bites. First on my ankles & legs, then all over my body, but then one night, there was terrible pain in the bottoms of my feet, like something going into up them!

I went to a couple of Dr's. but they just said they couldn't tell what the bites were from. I thought it was from bird mites, as there were starling nests in my wall above my bedroom window. I moved, go rid of everything, thinking this would get rid of my problem!

I have always been a bare foot in the house, and sandals outside kind of person, but with all these bites being mainly on meet feet and ankles, I started wearing shoes. I got a pair, but went to D----- Tree and got some COTTON socks. They were made in China. They had some with a name brand I am used to, so I didn't think a thing of it. After I left that place & got rid of or sold everything I owned, thinking it was from the bird mites, and didn't want to breath the black mold I saw under my apt frpm the carport beneath.

But, after I moved, I bought more socks. At this time, I'd just started seeing the bright blue kind of turquoise fibers, and also, when it felt like something biting me, I'd use a piece of wide clear tape on the spot and a magnifier to see what it was. Every time, instead of finding a tiny bug anymore, I'd find a short, thick black fiber!

When I tried to tell the Dermatologist, who had already tried to day it was all in my head, without even looking at my SKIN ANYWHERE, and THAT was just from telling him about the biting. I'd never seen a fiber at that point. I said if it's all in my head, what the heck is this? And lifted my jeans up to show him my ankle with bites on it. He hurried and took a scraping, didn't want to talk about what it was, treated me for scabies...just in case...never did find THAT in a scraping!

Anyway, he got furious with me when I came back with a sample of some fibers, saying he didn't want to hear a thing about fibers! That he didn't believe in that crap! Actually, at that point, I didn't know what he was talking about! I had only one time ever heard about a lady and her Daughter in Florida who had some big sores with fibers growing out of them. I thought it was probably a fungus, and NEVER gave it a second thought! I'd never once read any of these articles on Morgellons. He did, however send them for testing, but all that said was " not worms". No duh! Just because they moved like they might be, didn't mean they were!

Another Dr, and Internal medicine Dr told me we all have worms inside of us, those colors (blue, black, white & red). I asked him WHY would they be on the outside of me then?? And biting or stinging me? He said he didn't know, but refused to look at the samples I brought!!! What the heck?

That dermatologist told me I needed to see a shrink, yet he wouldn't even LOOK at my skin, or any more samples I'd brought! He threw them away. Funny thing is, I did go to a 'shrink'...and both the Psychologist & the Psychiatrists were the only ones who beleived me about what was going on! The Psycologist was mad about how I was treated, and she looked at fibers I'd placed in a zip lock with a magnifier.

I bought more socks, came home, opened the package to wash them, and looked at the socks only to see black fibers all in a big place on the side of them. I checked another pair, same thing. They were JUST like the ones I'd been finding on my body when I felt a sting or bite! But they were blended into the fabric. I saved them to show the Dr. But after getting treated so awful from him, I just decided what was the pint. He already said he didn't want to hear another word about it. And at THAT pint, I knew NOTHING about Morgellons!

Finally, by 'accident', about 2 & 1/2 weeks ago, or so, I was seaching on line about bird mites, and for some reason, a site about Morgellons opened instead. I sat there in shock as I read MY SYMPTOMS on the page in front of me. I had no idea! At that point, I didn't have any open sore with threads or fibers, but since then, I've had one, but was told how to keep them clean and fiber free. I've been in contact with DR. Hiligards (Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1, Industrial Toxicologist/IH & Doctor of Integrative Medicine) assistant, and they have a board with tips & such, as well as I have talked with her on the phone to get help in knowing what to do to take care of my self & try to get rid of as many of these things inside of me as possible. And how to wash my clothes, clean my house, etc.

I have seen them emerge when my hand will start to itch & sting, and I've seen things that are totally unreal come from my body. I don't evenbelieve in things like this, yet HERE I AM! Living it! I have since learned there can be many possibilites as to where these things have coem from, and one is that there is a nematode that comes from cotton that is not properly treated. They carry bacterias, and now there are bacterias that are man created, and are not your average bugs!

Also, the fibers are made of man made materials, yet they do move, and attack your joints & replicate in your internal organs. They are made of the same stuff you find in chem trails!! So, this is another probably link!

They go through your skin, and are of all different sizes & colors and lengths. It can be very painful, and can even crawl so close to the surface of your skin, it splits open as they do, and you can see them moving along just beneath it. GROSS to say the very least. I'm trying to keep them out of the strange wound they left on my shoulder. I clean it often, wash it with peroxide, and put iodine on it, and a bandage that contains silver. I is not yet healed, is scarred, and at least there are no fibers in it now! But, I'm havong to do the very same with just a hang nail! They get into ANY scrape, cut or whatever on your skin! They are also in my sinuses. The Dr wouldn't even check! I told him all I had to do was blow my nose on a tissue and he coudl see, but he angrily refused and wanted me to leave.

This is NOT a disease, it is a condition, a man made hellish threat that has spread the globe! There is more to it than just these fibers that move. But I don't want to scare others any more than this already can! All I can say is, DO NOT WEAR COTTON from CHINA. And yes, it IS CONTAGOUS! An as far as the CDC looking into this...HA! Try calling the phone number they give for thier supposed reseach! See how much time you have to leave a message! You can't hardly say your name & number. AND they tell you that you won't be called back anyway.

Our only hope at this point, is DRs. & Scientists from the private sector. And they need funding for the work!

If it weren't for my faith, I couldn't handel this at all. It is an ongoing thing every day, seems to be more so at evening into the night. There are ways to check to see if you have this, but I've already written so much!

Didn't mean to over do the message, but this is a threat to US ALL! Everyone is at risk...and it is being kept hush hush by the powers that be!

Edited by praying4usall

Bummer wish you luck :S

Thanks! It is good to know there are people who care about others out there!

Bless you!

C