Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PNAC, Atta, and 9/11

UM-Bot

There is a difference between looking at the facts, and interpreting the facts to fit your theory.

Fact: Larry said "pull-it"

Theory: Larry said that so his secret demolition team could blow up WTC 7.

You see, the CT's take this stuff and run with it. They distort the facts to neatly fit into their interpretation of them. A parallel can be drawn to religion. Why are there so many different sects of christianity? They all use the bible as fact? Well, because they all interpret the bible to fit into their ideals.

Same way with the CT's. They are like a cult, taking facts from all over the place, connecting lines that aren't there, etc etc.

People with a grasp of logic and reason simply don't connect the same lines you do. So, until one of the supposed 10,000 people required to cover up this massively complicated operation comes forward with a sworn statement, it looks like the CT's will be building their religion and preaching to an empty congregation.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BZRK

• An Urban Legend

• Bella-Angelique

• UncleSam1776

There is a difference between looking at the facts, and interpreting the facts to fit your theory.

Fact: Larry said "pull-it"

Theory: Larry said that so his secret demolition team could blow up WTC 7.

You see, the CT's take this stuff and run with it. They distort the facts to neatly fit into their interpretation of them. A parallel can be drawn to religion. Why are there so many different sects of christianity? They all use the bible as fact? Well, because they all interpret the bible to fit into their ideals.

Same way with the CT's. They are like a cult, taking facts from all over the place, connecting lines that aren't there, etc etc.

People with a grasp of logic and reason simply don't connect the same lines you do. So, until one of the supposed 10,000 people required to cover up this massively complicated operation comes forward with a sworn statement, it looks like the CT's will be building their religion and preaching to an empty congregation.

FACT: Larry said "pull-it" - In demolition terms Pull It refers to a controlled demolition.

THEORY: The meaning of "pull it" is to pull the firefighters out of the building.

So "IT" are now refered to as firefighters.

We know that the term 'pull it' means to bring the building down by means of explosives because in a documentary a cleanup worker (in December 2001) refers to the demolition of WTC Building 6 when he says, "...we're getting ready to pull the building six." The term is industry jargon for planned demolition. FACT

Silverstein in 2005 says in defence of the term pull it: "The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

The State Department website then comments,

"As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated, “I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building."

The insurmountable problem with this explanation of Silverstein's statement is that there were no firefighters inside WTC 7.

Dr. Shyam Sunder, of the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST), which investigated the collapse of WTC 7, is quoted in Popular Mechanics (9/11: Debunking the Myths, March, 2005) as saying: "There was no firefighting in WTC 7."

The FEMA report on the collapses, from May, 2002, also says about the WTC 7 collapse: "no manual firefighting operations were taken by FDNY."

And an article by James Glanz in the New York Times on November 29, 2001 says about WTC 7: "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from it for safety reasons."

Enlightenment, this has been debunked over and over again.

Please stay on the topic and ENLIGHTEN me on the facts inside the article by proving them wrong.... if you can. No one has yet.

Cheers

BZRK

:tu:

Im gonna go read my copy of my pet goat...I hear it can hold your attention while your under attack...finish a good goat book than tell norad to simmer down....sounds like a plan.... :lol:

Im gonna go read my copy of my pet goat...I hear it can hold your attention while your under attack...finish a good goat book than tell norad to simmer down....sounds like a plan.... :lol:

hahaha

Maybe if we read the book the right way up? lmao

Cheers

BZRK :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity.

Congrats to you to, you just reminded me why I shouldn't believe a word you type.

Clearly you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on UM. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Time to practice what you preach.

If you open your eyes and look a few posts back you may find a few links that you may look up on, but then again dont take the article as being gospel do your own research.

But here are a few:

Link - Scrol down for "Alleged connection to 9/11" and click on the links

Link

Link

The full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. You know so little and know it so fluently.

Again, petty insults designed to intimidate readers into believing you have insight no one else does.

Please prove the article wrong.

It's not our job to prove it wrong, but it is your job to prove it right. The burden of proof is on you (the accuser). Prove it right and you'll go down in history as the man who put GWB behind bars. We will thank you from the bottom of our hearts and praise you for how smart you are. If not, then it's back to this:

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Time to practice what you preach.

Cheers

BZRK :tu:

Cheers to you to, good luck and happy hunting.

• 2 months later...

What i dont get is people saying how can a govt kill its own ppl and using that as an excuse not to listen to another side of an argument. If a govt like usa can directly and indirectly be involved in millions of deaths after the WWII, selling drugs to fund wars, dictarships, tin pot govt to further its own means, wot are a few thousand ppl in a building and airplane. this info can be found on google, or any good history book of the last 50yrs. the isi was funded with drug money so they could fund and equip the afgans against ussr. this kinda funding is well know, and is the same kinda thing what is going on for the last 50yrs. so pls any flag waving american check yr history, then come back tell me yr govt cant do this. and come on thousands dnt need knw, or hundreds jst a few. and Bush and bin ladins dnt jst knw each other they are family friends, that is why bush made sure they were able to leave america afta 9/11. they hav been working with bin ladin since bush snr. so they knw each other quite well. and come why u think they went to iraq, because of WMD, wot WMD have been found, they went for black gold, and power in the middle east.