Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bible Predicts Outburst of International Terrorism

Lionel

Does this kind of thing worry you guys

Theres still time for you to convert you know

my religion guarantees me life everlasting right here on earth til the end of time or the destrcution of earth, whichever comes first.

I'd be like switzerland in any future religious war

Neutral

if anyone would like me to look after their cash during this trying period let me know

i'd be glad to help

and remember if you're a christian you really can't take it with you

personally i can leave it buried here and collect it each time i get back

innocent.gif

756511[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

if we cant kill him why not experiment with him... give him some bushy eye brows then give him some tities then give him a whole sex chance. then hell be harm less

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• moe eubleck

• Naveed

• Seraphina

I wouldn't

he likes that kind of thing

you'll just be adding to the problem

Plus he'll be able to get you done for sexual harrasment

tongue.gif

Does this kind of thing worry you guys

Theres still time for you to convert you know

my religion guarantees me life everlasting right here on earth til the end of time or the destrcution of earth, whichever comes first.

I'd be like switzerland in any future religious war

Neutral

if anyone would like me to look after their cash during this trying period let me know

i'd be glad to help

and remember if you're a christian you really can't take it with you

personally i can leave it buried here and collect it each time i get back

innocent.gif

756511[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

if we cant kill him why not experiment with him... give him some bushy eye brows then give him some tities then give him a whole sex chance. then hell be harm less

756727[/snapback]

i say we gut the guy, we'll do it braveheart style w00t.gif

Thats cool too

you missed the point

i'm not immortal

but my soul is

Everytime you damage its transport

it just goes back to the depot and gets another model

another model that you don't know

but it knows who you are by that point

wanna party ?

I've been playing this game for the last 3600 years and you know what they say

practice makes perfect

wacko.gif

Thats cool too

you missed the point

i'm not immortal

but my soul is

wanna party ?

practice makes perfect

wacko.gif

756762[/snapback]

ahh... $hit back to the drawing boards sleepy.gif

Thats cool too

you missed the point

i'm not immortal

but my soul is

wanna party ?

practice makes perfect

wacko.gif

756762[/snapback]

ahh... $hit back to the drawing boards sleepy.gif

you think women are harmless.

thats because you're 14 years old

wait a few years then i'll ask you that question again

thumbsup.gif

you think women are harmless.

thats because you're 14 years old

wait a few years then i'll ask you that question again

thumbsup.gif

757019[/snapback]

I'm Harmless!! innocent.gif

But I digress . . . Never judge a book by it's cover. ph34r.gif

w00t.gif

You're just trying to lull us into a false sense of security tongue.gif

Hows the training coming along ? thumbsup.gif

You talking to me, Marduk?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

False sense of security? Who . . Me? devil.gifwhistling2.gif

I'm innocent! innocent.gif

How's the training coming? There's just one way to find out! wink2.gif

I just want to pray for anyone who believes they can decipher the bible into a coded message. It is simply God's word through prophets, apostles, and disciples. In Isaiah it even tells us do not add to nor take away from this book lest ye forsake your salvation. What will lead to Armageddon, is the insistent demand of man to be LIKE GOD. This is what plunged so many past civilizations into ruin. The bible code is a load of hooey. We are not meant to know the particulars, only that life as we know it will cease, and then Jesus will come to the earth and reign for 1000 years. It's all in the real bible, not the coded one. You all should try reading it. no.gif

"do not add to nor take away from this book lest ye forsake your salvation"

ok so you're all going to hell because the bible has been constantly edited and abridged since its inception. and you've been reading it as though its gospel, oops

"Jesus will come to the earth and reign for 1000 years."

Peter 3 But forget not this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. "

Its a day job. and a snow job

and you bought into it.

Gonna be very Ironic when you end up in hell and all the sinners get to watch you burn from heaven ya think w00t.gif

devil.gif

The bible code has had alot of predictions that have turned out to be true, the reason people havn't acted on them is the same reason people on this forum and around the world don't believe in things like "Psi", thier too skeptic and nievee to take the advice that has been handed to them.

2 Peter, chapter 3: 3: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4: And saying, where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5: For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6: Whereby the world (Atlantis) that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word, are kept in store, reserved unto fire yes.gif against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men….

10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat yes.gif , the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up yes.gif .

11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God (the Fire), wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? yes.gif

The bible code has had alot of predictions that have turned out to be true, the reason people havn't acted on them is the same reason people on this forum and around the world don't believe in things like "Psi", thier too skeptic and nievee to take the advice that has been handed to them.

758954[/snapback]

The Bible Code has only had one confirmed prediction to have come true. In regards to confirming past events, the Bible Code, as applied to Herman Melville's "Moby Dick" has been just as successful at 'predicting' past events as the bible has.

what religion do you believe in Marduk if any?

759298[/snapback]

I'm an old world pantheist

you want me to be more specific than that ?

could you handle it blink.gif

hehehe

tongue.gif

Humm never heard of that one before.

I have a very open mind so I am pretty sure I can handle what ever beliefs you throw at me.

Just looked what it is and it tends to fit in with alot of what I believe. I do consider the cosmos divine and tend to think where just all in gods head or better yet all our souls are part of god.

Humm never heard of that one before. 

I have a very open mind so I am pretty sure I can handle what ever beliefs you throw at me. 

Just looked what it is and it tends to fit in with alot of what I believe.  I do consider the cosmos divine and tend to think where just all in gods head or better yet all our souls are part of god.

759470[/snapback]

thats cool

if you want to be a pantheist you have to remember just two things

the first is to never ever join any form of religious group or society no matter how benevolent it seems.

the second is to always obey the commandment in all things

We only have the one

thumbsup.gif

The year 2006 is to become the critical point of the outburst of the international terrorism. This conclusion was made by Israeli mathematician Dr. Eliya Rips as a result of the research the scientist had conducted with encoded Biblical messages.

Eliya Rips and former Washington Post mathematician Michael Drosnin published the book titled "The Bible Code" in 1997. The book contained the description of the attack of the Twin Towers and the crash of the Shuttle of Columbia.

The book was a great success and certain circles of the Washington establishment evinced interest in it. European newspapers wrote, Michael Drosnin had been invited for a secret meeting at the Pentagon. The journalist made a report about the deciphered information taken from the Bible, ITAR-TASS reported.

Dr. Eliya Rips deciphered, the year 2006 would become the critical point from the point of view of the terrorist threat. The mathematician believes, a crisis with the use of the nuclear weapon will take place in the Middle East in 2006. Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and New York will be the cities implicated in the conflict. Michael Drosnin said, the threat would be coming from Osama bin Laden or from his people, if al-Qaida's leader stays alive until 2006, of course.

Source

84896[/snapback]

I have a very bad feeling about 2006. According to astrological forcasts there is a very nasty Neptune and Mars aspect (at least I think its between these planets, please correct me if I'm wrong) that will occur in 2006. Nuclear bomb attacks are a definite possibilty under this aspect.

Some people suggest these prophecies should be prevented. Preventing a prophecy is per definition impossible, or it wouldn't be a prophecy.

The Bible is a book, a user's manual, morality stories, the sketchy drawings from manuals, layed out in very simple language and parabels how to do what, so very dumb people can understand and feel they are part of one of the worlds biggest ethnicities, and will eventually live forever... nonsense.

In not so florishing times, with people having brains they cannot manage fully, things come up. That's why Da Vinci thought of the helicopter, and we finally did create airplanes. It's a need that has to be fulfilled. We create a need with our overevolved brain and we create a solution. We keep ourselves at work with answers and questions and more answers.

Religion is fiction. Made by human hands. Like so much around us. But we forget.

For a newbie you are surprisingly refreshing

well done

one to watch Falco !!

thumbsup.gif

layed out in very simple language and parabels how to do what, so very dumb people can understand and feel they are part of one of the worlds biggest ethnicities

Hmm . . . hmm.gif

Somehow, I feel I fall into that category.

Duh . . . wacko.gif

mellow.gif

For a newbie you are surprisingly refreshing

well done

one to watch Falco !!

thumbsup.gif

763601[/snapback]

Why thank you. I might be new here, but I've been looking 'round for years. My theory on religion has yet only evolved through the past couple months. Why is it sophisticated, smart people still buy stuff that's hardly verifiable? The more I think about religion, the less sense it makes, from an objective point of view.

"do not add to nor take away from this book lest ye forsake your salvation"

ok so you're all going to hell because the bible has been constantly edited and abridged since its inception. and you've been reading it as though its gospel, oops

"Jesus will come to the earth and reign for 1000 years."

Peter 3 But forget not this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. "

Its a day job. and a snow job

and you bought into it.

Gonna be very Ironic when you end up in hell and all the sinners get to watch you burn from heaven ya think  w00t.gif

devil.gif

758296[/snapback]

all peopel take PARTS of verses, and say look the bible says no God

when it really says, worship no God...... Too bad for you,