Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feeling an ice cold touch on your shoulder

LiQuiD_FuSioN

At around 9 AM, I remember feeling this ice cold touch at the top of my right shoulder. I mean, it was COLD.. as if someone touched me with an ice cube for a full second and then took it away. What is that? A muscle spasm or something?

It happened again at around 12:00 PM today. I felt a really cold touch on the top of my right shoulder. It really freaked me out! What is it that's touching me? My mom was playing around and saying it was a ghost, lol.

• Like 1

i get an ice like feeling when a part of my body falls asleep, but i don't think that's what's happening to you.

Maybe its not a ghost but seeing as though wat this forum is about. Has anybody passed away resently.

I've had a muscle/tendon twitch or spasm whatever you want to call it in my neck/shoulder before where it felt like someone had just clunked me. But I don't know if this is the same thing or not.

I think this is going to take some time in order to figure out if it is medical or paranormal.

i have had the same feeling but usually while there is a cold draft but it seems to concentraate to my right shoulder, maybe it is from playing x-box live for to long?

|

.......................................COLDBLOOD

ive been getting the same thing. Very strange! Im going with paranormal

If it happens again in the same place you might want to get a medical opinion.

• 10 years later...

I had the same exprenice. I was in church in a prayer group. The lady that was praying for me place her hand on my left shoulder and it was ice cold until the prayer was over. Like someone other then her had their hand on me with a heavy weight.  I want to believe it was the hand of God letting me know he there. I Researched cant find anything on my experience except for you. My question is it the holy spirit touch of cold. I hear people having a warm feeling for healing. Could cold be another way to communicate. When I talk about this to others they think Im crazy. Hope someone can explain what it was that I was feeling. Will never forget that feeling. 

18 minutes ago, findinganswers said:

I had the same exprenice. I was in church in a prayer group. The lady that was praying for me place her hand on my left shoulder and it was ice cold until the prayer was over. Like someone other then her had their hand on me with a heavy weight.  I want to believe it was the hand of God letting me know he there. I Researched cant find anything on my experience except for you. My question is it the holy spirit touch of cold. I hear people having a warm feeling for healing. Could cold be another way to communicate. When I talk about this to others they think Im crazy. Hope someone can explain what it was that I was feeling. Will never forget that feeling. 

I would research tactile hallucinations. The right neurological imbalance from stress, or high emotions in general can have an effect on all the senses.

Sounds like the woman had a cold hand, and your emotional state heightened your perception more than it actually was?

When the Holy Ghost gets your attention you would know it for sure.

• Like 1