Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

witches pray over candy before handing it out

People fear what they don't understand.

I mean how many kids are killed or even injured by the candy they ingest during halloween? How many cases are there where a kid eats a snickers with a razor in it?

Fear is a control.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Grandpa Greenman

• GIDEON MAGE

That is about as stupid as it gets. I wonder how many people that have actually harmed kids using candy were witches?? I mean only like 23 kids or something like that have been actually harmed from tampered candy.... My mother goes to church twice a week and always took me and my brothers trick or treating and to this day takes my 5 yr. old brother trick or treating. My daughter dressed up last night as a pirate and nothing was more joyful that walking around the island and mainland and watching her run to doors knocking & yelling 'trick or treat'. hehe sometimes it was 'chocolate tree' from Dora but oh well I loved it. I definetly had more fun taking her this yr. cuz she is 3 & could walk on her own with me and her father of course with her & holding her hand. :lol: I still check her candy as any good parent does but I don't care if they are wiccan or christian-nothing wrong with good prayer no matter where it comes from. :D

And of course nothing is better than homemade popcorn balls covered in molasses or homemade candy!! :D

Edited by starlitkate

good grief does anyone actually beleive this prattle??? Fear the greatest past time of man .....i wasn't aware witches prayed 'shrugs' :innocent: i

good grief does anyone actually beleive this prattle??? Fear the greatest past time of man .....i wasn't aware witches prayed 'shrugs' :innocent: i

A prayer is wish your heart makes. :innocent:

Edited by Darkwind