Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox 'not acting' in campaign ads

Avinash_Tyagi

All you have to do is look at Muhamad Ali and you`ll see what fate await`s MJF. Parkinsons is truly sad. As far as Anne Coulter is concerned she`s so far right she almost come completely around on the left,,shes a man hating ,woman hating Democrat hating lonely old witch that is so arrogant no one can stand her not even her own mother can stand her. :devil:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Avinash_Tyagi

• thecreeper

• __Kratos__

- I suggest you do a little research and read a little about her.

As you can see asking it in this forum all you get is, she is nuts. :rolleyes:

She said Evolution is Bogus Science, she's nuts :tu::yes:

She said Evolution is Bogus Science, she's nuts :tu::yes:

Kind of like those who say if you Vote for McCaskill parkinson disease will have a better chance of getting a cure? And if you vote for J Kerry Christopher Reeve could have walked again?

Kind of like those who say if you Vote for McCaskill parkinson disease will have a better chance of getting a cure? And if you vote for J Kerry Christopher Reeve could have walked again?

-The latter is far more plausible than her comment

-The latter is far more plausible than her comment

They are all Bogus. But why was it said? Ann Coulter obviously is defending the Bilble(I think). While the latter is deceiving people to vote for their candidates.

So, which one is more plausible????

dude she is not defending the bible, she is defending her own wacked out views she claims are in the bible, like look there is nothing that comes out and says gay marriage is wrong in the bible, but look at how many people claim there is

lol...that john kerry quote was one of my favorites...put kerry and edwards on the sympathy ticket together....I think MJ fox has every right to try to help people with the disease that afflicts him...it just happens to be a democrat who supports the issue; so sick rush on him; with the neo-con talking points program. ;) the neo-con propaganda machine is not only immoral...it's kind of sickening.

Of course you beleive that, he's supporting the Dems :rolleyes: ):hmm:

That does not exactly sound as if he is not interested in politics or is taking a non-partisan stand on the issue.

I do not like Rush, but Fox sounds like he is equally guilty of hypocrisy in this situation.

dude she is not defending the bible, she is defending her own wacked out views she claims are in the bible, like look there is nothing that comes out and says gay marriage is wrong in the bible, but look at how many people claim there is

- Marriage is a religious thing, adopted by the State or law. I suggest then to the gay people to have their own kind of unity. Call it whatever and have the State recognize it. Take the word marriage out of it. Just a suggestion.

That does not exactly sound as if he is not interested in politics or is taking a non-partisan stand on the issue.

I do not like Rush, but Fox sounds like he is equally guilty of hypocrisy in this situation.

How? He's not showing himself to have an ailment he doesn't have, all he's doing is pushing for a cause he believes in :yes:

They are all Bogus. But why was it said? Ann Coulter obviously is defending the Bilble(I think). While the latter is deceiving people to vote for their candidates.

So, which one is more plausible????

How is Evolution bogus? Its basically a fact of science :tu:

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

How? He's not showing himself to have an ailment he doesn't have, all he's doing is pushing for a cause he believes in :yes:

How is Evolution bogus? Its basically a fact of science :tu:

- I'm saying both statements are bogus. And Coulter is just saying something she believes in.

- Marriage is a religious thing, adopted by the State or law. I suggest then to the gay people to have their own kind of unity. Call it whatever and have the State recognize it. Take the word marriage out of it. Just a suggestion.

what are you using the "seperate but equal" idea? it won't work. trust me gay people should have the right to marry, just as fox should have the right to a cure for his problem

Edited by thecreeper

what are you using the "seperate but equal" idea? it won't work. trust me gay people should have the right to marry, just as fox should have the right to a cure for his problem

- YUP, since most does not agree with religion anyway. So, why insist on something that has religious influence on it and instead just create their own unity, like I said call it whatever and apply the same tax benefits or alimony laws as married couple have.

Same-sex marriage shouldn't be.

Who is denying him a cure? :rolleyes: Is there a cure right now? Stem cells show promise, but they are not a cure right now.

Does stem cell research really trump all other issues in an election? I don't think so.

- I'm saying both statements are bogus. And Coulter is just saying something she believes in.

Difference is we have facts disporving her, we don't for Fox

Same-sex marriage shouldn't be.

Who is denying him a cure? :rolleyes: Is there a cure right now? Stem cells show promise, but they are not a cure right now.

Does stem cell research really trump all other issues in an election? I don't think so.

Why not? Why shouldn't Gay people have the same rights as the rest of us

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

So everybody that agrees with her is disapproved but everybody that has a disease is going to be looked at like Fox?

I've met a good handful of people with problems that were just in general real jerks.

I'm pro-civil unions.

That the hope for Parkinson disease cure is McCaskill??? I guess that is fact for you. :blink:

well yeah, were the land of the free, they should have the right to marry, i mean whats the harm? its not going to turn 50% population gay!

So everybody that agrees with her is disapproved but everybody that has a disease is going to be looked at like Fox?

I've met a good handful of people with problems that were just in general real jerks.

We have proof of Evolution, so yes she's disproved :yes:

That the hope for Parkinson disease cure is McCaskill??? I guess that is fact for you. :blink:

Like I said we don't have proof that it won't help

I'm pro-civil unions.

Why not just call it marriage?

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

civil unions are a cheap version of marriage, and frankly where called the land of the free for a reason, so gay people should have full marriage rights

We have proof of Evolution, so yes she's disproved :yes:

As a supporter of evolution, I still know it's a theory with evidence. Are you going to dismiss every single christian/jew/muslim'whomever on this board for not believing in evolution to?

Why not call a carrot an apple then? ;)

civil unions are a cheap version of marriage, and frankly where called the land of the free for a reason, so gay people should have full marriage rights

It's against the order of nature; keep it in the closet. ;)

As a supporter of evolution, I still know it's a theory with evidence. Are you going to dismiss every single christian/jew/muslim'whomever on this board for not believing in evolution to?

As long as they don't publish a book about it, then no :tu:;)

Why not call a carrot an apple then? ;)

That analogy makes no sense, they're human beings and should be given the same rights as any other.

As long as they don't publish a book about it, then no :tu:;)

So publishing views is wrong? I don't agree with the christian myth either but I'm not going to simply dismiss an entire person's ideas because I don't agree with one aspect of them.

Since you do, you must drag yourself through hell to vote for a person. :wacko:

That analogy makes no sense, they're human beings and should be given the same rights as any other.

Even humans are different. Being straight is different from being gay. Anybody can tell you that...

It's against the order of nature; keep it in the closet. ;)

its against nature!?!? are you freakin kidding me!?!?! do you even know how much we humans make and do is against nature, so I say let gay people marry