Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

prince charles

gollum

does anyone know what's going on with prince charles?

i've searched everywhere and cant get a clear picture? dontgetit.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gollum

• Seraphina

• S.O.B

• moe eubleck

does anyone know what's going on with prince charles?

i've searched everywhere and cant get a clear picture?

Could you be a little clearer on what you are talking about? I'd love to help you search, but don't quite know what to search for. thumbsup.gif

yeh, sorry starlyte i was away doing something else.

what i am hearing in the press is that he is involved in some sort of sex scandal and any of the sites i have visited have pulled there pages for legal reasons.

so if you could help find anything on it i'd be grateful, thanx. thumbsup.gif

I heard on the news here in the U.S. something about a sex scandal concerning a Palace Staff Member... or servant.

They said on the news... that it was illegal for the press to release any information on it!

He's guilty of prefering an ugly, sane, probably very nice woman over an insane woman who is loved by every living being on the planet (it seems)

It seems the next King of England is a butt pirate. Avast!

Since the scottish news isn't subject to the ban...

It's been alleged by a witness that he was found in bed with a male member of staff, who at the time lived in the palace, but now lives in a 'grace and favour' house for free. He doesn't work for the royals anymore, but Charles is known to have paid him £500'000 severence when he left, and £100'000 for the first three years to 'help him establish a new company'.

It's the guy who was allegadely caught in bed with who took out the court injunction in the first place.

In Scotland, the newspapers are allowed to publish it, so if you can try and search for news outside of england, you can find out what's going on tongue.gif Ireland is the same.

Why is it a such a shock when people discover that public figures have sex lives too ? They always call it a scandal cuz it was trying to be covered up. well duh! Why wouldnt they want some privacy ??

If the Prince wants to give it up to some dude, then go ahead. Bang away, buddy! Thats what being royalty is all about!! thumbsup.gif

lol...why does anyone take an interest in the lives of any celebrity? tongue.gif As I've said before, I'd actually have to struggle to care less about what they're doing behind closed doors.

struggle to care less

LOL

aahhh. I always enjoy your posts Miss Sera. thumbsup.gif

I dont understand why people are so nosy when it comes to celebs. It is also beyond me why celebrities are more revered than teachers.

No wonder there are terrorists who want to blow us up.

NAJAF, Iraq, April 2-- In the giddy spirit of the day, nothing could quite top the wish list bellowed out by one man in the throng of people greeting American troops from the 101st Airborne Division who marched into town today. What, the man was asked, did he hope to see now that the Baath Party had been driven from power in his town? What would the Americans bring? "Democracy," the man said, his voice rising to lift each word to greater prominence. "Whiskey. And sexy!"

--the New York Times

struggle to care less

LOL

aahhh. I always enjoy your posts Miss Sera. thumbsup.gif

Thank you *bows* In honour of my great mentor, the great and wise Gord, I make it my business to be as sarcastic as humanly possible tongue.gif

Why is it a such a shock when people discover that public figures have sex lives too ? They always call it a scandal cuz it was trying to be covered up. well duh! Why wouldnt they want some privacy ??

Moe,

I do'nt give a hoot what side he bats for ,what i do have a problem with is whether or not the future king of England is some sort of sexual preditor or not.

In the press statements that i heard,they said he was involved in a sex scandal, no more no less. The guy who made the allegations, has also, in the past, made other allegations of rape. So when i asked what was going on, i was only trying to find a clear picture, like i said before, I really do'nt give a toss wether he gives or takes.

Just thought i'd clear that up. thumbsup.gif

As I've said before, I'd actually have to struggle to care less about what they're doing behind closed doors.
It's been alleged by a witness that he was found in bed with a male member of staff, who at the time lived in the palace, but now lives in a 'grace and favour' house for free. He doesn't work for the royals anymore, but Charles is known to have paid him £500'000 severence when he left, and £100'000 for the first three years to 'help him establish a new company'.

Sera, for someone who " struggles to care less" you certainly managed to get enough info. on the subject to paint a very clear picture of the situation.

Thanks for "caring enough" to answer my question in such a "lucid" and well informed manner! whistling2.gif

Moe,

I do'nt give a hoot what side he bats for ,what i do have a problem with is whether or not the future king of England is some sort of sexual preditor or not.

In the press statements that i heard,they said he was involved in a sex scandal, no more no less. The guy who made the allegations, has also, in the past, made other allegations of rape. So when i asked what was going on, i was only trying to find a clear picture, like i said before, I really do'nt give a toss wether he gives or takes.

Just thought i'd clear that up. thumbsup.gif

I definately see where you would be concerned, Golam. A sexual predator with ears as big as his , is a frightening proposition, causing me to question his actual powers of seduction.

user posted image

The last thing England needs is a Bill Clinton on the throne. But if it does come to pass that indeed the Prince is a crazed nymphomanic, I pray that his copulatory disposition is is more tasteful then Bill's.

Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe. But Monica Lewinsky ?? Paula Jones ?? Grimey hags! Cmon now Bill !! If you are going to pimp , atleast pimp with style !

It just goes to show that although smart, no man can outsmart is own willy.

Ahh, Moe, honestly get rid of that tripod ****e. I have put up on my site a file uploading tool. I get unlimited space and unlimited bandwith, so feel free to upload to your hearts content. Free webspace, hey, can't beat that original.gif.

http://r0013636.hostultra.com/uploads/ There ya go, all you have to do is register.

what a load of bull

if he does become KING then he will have the c.v. for it

a sexual pervert who likes males and females

so , looking back throught the royal past,,,was eveyone a clean home loving virgin EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO

so he's perfect for the job ,,i mean come on,,what do you mean he's going with a divorcee....anyone ever heard of HENRY THE PERVET,,SORRY WAS THAT VIII i meant to say,,,did he have one wife.or more than one,,yes well i think their still counting

the thing is,,it's always been that way,,,the more money and power you have the more you get to do and get away with things...SO BASH AWAY CHARLIE BOY....

i mean com'on if he was an ordinary bloke he would still be a virgin...the ugly SOD lol laugh.gif

Sera, for someone who " struggles to care less" you certainly managed to get enough info. on the subject to paint a very clear picture of the situation.

Yes...you see, that information was cunningly hidden in newspapers tongue.gif It took a great deal of effort for me to gather it all together for my answer.