Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spooky and stinky: The Farting Ghost!

Gatofeo

Some years ago, I was watching a documentary on ghosts and they mentioned a place in Europe that has a farting ghost. No kidding!

As I recall, it was a castle in Germany. Apparently, people who wander its halls have heard spectral grossfartzens. Apparently, the ghost is never seen.

Now, I don't know if there's any stench associated with the farting ghost, but the sound is said to be plenty loud and unmistakable.

It must be a male ghost since women don't fart, they poot. Besides, women can't keep their mouth shut long enough to work up sufficient pressure for a good, loud blast like we guys do. ^_^

So guys, here's yet another explanation we can use around the girlfriend or wife, when they chastize us for letting one fly.

"It wasn't me! It was that darn ghost! We need an exorcism and air freshener in this house!"

Soooooo .. anyone heard of this farting ghost? :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatofeo

• SoLLiZ

• nativechick1989

• RollingThunder06

Some years ago, I was watching a documentary on ghosts and they mentioned a place in Europe that has a farting ghost. No kidding!

As I recall, it was a castle in Germany. Apparently, people who wander its halls have heard spectral grossfartzens. Apparently, the ghost is never seen.

Now, I don't know if there's any stench associated with the farting ghost, but the sound is said to be plenty loud and unmistakable.

It must be a male ghost since women don't fart, they poot. Besides, women can't keep their mouth shut long enough to work up sufficient pressure for a good, loud blast like we guys do. ^_^

So guys, here's yet another explanation we can use around the girlfriend or wife, when they chastize us for letting one fly.

"It wasn't me! It was that darn ghost! We need an exorcism and air freshener in this house!"

Soooooo .. anyone heard of this farting ghost? :D

Is my husband over there? Ha Ha Its one thing to be nervous with ghost- yet when they start farting-- "THAT IS IT!!"

Omg. You have to be pulling my leg. XP That's so funny, I must go the place where the farting ghost is. Maybe the ghost died from farting to much. XP I've never heard of this ghost. I can't stop laughing at this.

Well........I have often have told my hubby that it smells like something has died in there. :P

I don't think the idea of a farting ghost is so far-fetched.

Actually, some ghosts / spirits have manifested a sense of humor. Items disappear, only to reappear later. People get poked and prodded by unseen fingers or hands.

I don't think it's so unbelievable --- provided you believe in ghosts --- to think that at least one ghost lets one fly once in a while as a prank.

Perhaps it was something he was noted for in his previous life. Perhaps he was a particularly bilious character in life.

Who knows?

I can just picture him floating down a hallway, "BRAAAAPPPPPP! ... Damnnnnnnnn ... I never should have stopped to have bratwurst, beer and sauerkraut with Frederick the Great and Martin Luther ... ewwwwwwwwww ... BRAAAAAAAPPPPP! Well, time to give the lastest visitors a good haunting ... BRAAAAAAPPPPPP! ... geez ... mebbe I better wait ... heh." :whistle:

:w00t: ... :lol:

I've never heard of a 'farting ghost' and never heard of such a haunted castle in Germany. But one thing I can say ..... that cracked me up .. :rofl:

This has got to be a classic. As it has been pointed out, what a great excuse for the guys. This has provided me with a good dose of the best medicine~laughter. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a link for this? By chance?

Hmmmmm ... I wonder ... if you wanted to rid yourself of a farting ghost, would the proper incantations and rituals be found in the Malleus Malafartum? :lol:

Well, no one seems to have heard of this phartnom ... er ... phenomenon.

I know I saw this in a documentary back in the 1980s or thereabouts. Never heard of it since.

I"ve checked the internet and found nothing.

Perhaps it was all a hoax. Funny hoax, though.

There are moaning, singing, humming, yelling, weeping and whispering ghosts --- don't know why we couldn't also have a farting or belching ghost?

• 2 months later...

lol fart ghosts that is funny because i remember this one time we got my cuz so scared becasue we told her that the fart ghost were going to get her lol thats just great

Sounds like you've been Polter-gassed!. Ba Zing................B

last one tonite...........I promise!........................B

and now night arrives with her purple legions.....

return now to your tents and your dreams...

for tommorow we enter the town of my birth...

I want to be ready.......

JDM

Edited by Barek Halfhand