Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How did they find us.!?

Hazzard

Well you need to look at more than a few my friend:)

Maybe you have one for me to look at? :)

haha I have many. Rendleshem forest, roswell, nasa transmissions, ufos over washington case,MJ-12 documents (some of them), trent photos, 1948-Pilot chasing a ufo and crashing(this is an interesting story, esp if rumors are true about an unknown object next to the plane)

God, there are many. Not including the countless times that pilots were scambled to intercept ufos that were being tracked on radar, and the pilots witnessing the objects too. That is evidence in itself. But why are they always told to keep it secret??? And this is just not america, this is all over the world.

We have been sending signals out into space since the day of the first radio transmissions. They could have been picked up by another race exploring our galaxy, and happened to come across our signals.

Personally, I am of the belief that they have been visiting Earth long before radio transmissions.

name='hazzard' date='Nov 7 2006, 12:39 PM' post='1417941']

IOver the last 15 years or so, I have taken a look at more than a few UFO cases and I still await the compelling exibit A.

Then, prove that the UFOs over Washington D.C. in 1952 were those of mankind. If you are uable to do so, then I rest my case they were intelligently controlled flying machines of aliens, not those of mankind.

And even if 100 people see a ufo hanging in the sky, its still an Unknown Flying Object. That is far from proof of aliens on Earth.

If the 100 meter metallic saucer-shaped UFO, that is hovering silently, which then proceeds to conduct right-angled maneuvers at 9000 mph without creating a sonic boom, then it is safe to assume the UFO was not a conventional aircraft of mankind.

Edited by skyeagle409

name='badeskov' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:28 PM' post='1417236']

Why is it that only Government/military officials tend to get hard evidence and then immediately hides it, whereas most scientists in civilian life completely ignores this multitude of crafts flitting around?

Badeskov

Actually, the UFO enigma hasn't been totally ignored and there have been scientific discussions on UFOs. Amongst them, the following UFO Hearing.

[sYMPOSIUM ON UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS]

HEARINGS BEFORE THE COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND ASTRONAUTICS

U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

NINETIETH CONGRESS

SECOND SESSION

JULY 29, 1968

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, there have been scientist who have investigated the UFO enigma for themselves and came away amazed, J. Allen Hynek and Stanton Friedman are two of them.

J. ALLEN HYNEK

http://www.cohenufo.org/sepost_66_hynek.1.html

STANTON FRIEDMAN

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sfhome.html

Astronomers have also recorded UFO sightings of objects that clearly were not those of conventional aircraft.

A LIST OF SIGHTINGS BY ASTRONOMERS

http://www.xdream.freeserve.co.uk/UFOBase/Astronomers.htm

The Project Mogul and Skyhook experimental balloon teams in New Mexico recorded artificial flying objects operating far above the ceiling altitudes of any conventional aircraft flying in 1947 or today for that matter.

PROJECT MOGUL UFO SIGHTINGS

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Mogul_UFOs.html

There are others who've work in the world of science that have investigated the UFO enigma as well.

SCIENCE AND THE UFO PHENOMENON

http://ufologie.net/htm/science.htm

Edited by skyeagle409

Then, prove that the UFOs over Washington D.C. in 1952 were those of mankind. If you are uable to do so, then I rest my case they were intelligently controlled flying machines of aliens, not those of mankind.

----

If the 100 meter metallic saucer-shaped UFO, that is hovering silently, which then proceeds to conduct right-angled maneuvers at 9000 mph without creating a sonic boom, then it is safe to assume the UFO was not a conventional aircraft of mankind.

Could you, and morrison1976, post a link, picture or video, anything, with that. I would like to see what you guys call indesputible proof of alien spaceships on Earth. Thanks.

And please, no more eyewitness testimonys.

Sure, Pilots, astronauts, Police, military pesonell and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. Its safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor. That requires additional evidence that, so far, seems to be as unconvincing as the trickery-free saucer snaps.

Edited by hazzard

name='hazzard' date='Nov 7 2006, 07:06 PM' post='1418356']

Could you, and morrison1976, post a link, picture or video, anything, with that. I would like to see what you guys call indesputible proof of alien spaceships on Earth. Thanks.

The following photos were analyzed and found to be authentic.

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

name='ericraven2003' date='Nov 7 2006, 07:32 PM' post='1418404']

We need hard evidence. Not grainy pics.

That doesn't fly with today's technology. Analysis of the photos have proven the UFO to be what it is, and, detailed measurement of the craft was noted as well.

Apparently, debunkers don't place much faith in today's photo analysis technology. I wonder why?!

Cropped, Embossed Photo of the Tridade UFO

Apparently, the image is clear enough to see that the object is not a B-52

IPB Image\

http://www.nicap.org/trinchart.htm

Edited by skyeagle409

We need hard evidence. Not grainy pics.

that pic reminds of a cadillac pic i just saw. :o and morrison they reason they are always told to keep it secret is. so when the aliens ambush us; we will have zero defenses. while the worlds elite retreat to their bunkers.

Edited by limited

name='hazzard' date='Nov 7 2006, 07:06 PM' post='1418356']

Sure, Pilots, astronauts, Police, military pesonell and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. Its safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor. That requires additional evidence that, so far, seems to be as unconvincing as the trickery-free saucer snaps.

What you seem to forget is that in thousands of cases, the visual sightings were verified via other electronic means, airborne and ground-base. In other words, the UFO/ UFOs were verfified as artificial entities, flying machines whose performance levels exclude conventional aircraft. Here's some videos you can view and take notice of the Air Force Academy video.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/MainVideoPage.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/MainVideoPage2.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/MainVideoPage3.html

What you seem to forget is that in thousands of cases, the visual sightings were verified via other electronic means, airborne and ground-base. In other words, the UFO/ UFOs were verfified as artificial entities, flying machines whose performance levels exclude conventional aircraft. Here's some videos you can view and take notice of the Air Force Academy video.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/MainVideoPage.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/MainVideoPage2.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/wizardfl/MainVideoPage3.html

nice links sky ..your wasting your time with most of this crowd.. they dont read the links...they already have there minds made up..they've been brainwashed.

That doesn't fly with today's technology. Analysis of the photos have proven the UFO to be what it is, and, detailed measurement of the craft was noted as well.

Apparently, debunkers don't place much faith in today's photo analysis technology. I wonder why?!

No I don't. Give me a craft or body.

nice links sky ..your wasting your time with most of this crowd.. they dont read the links...they already have there minds made up..they've been brainwashed.

I agree with that totally the links are just ignored without any thought its a shame that there are people out there who bother to do proper research into these cases and then there are those who just dimiss it without reading anything.....

I agree with that totally the links are just ignored without any thought its a shame that there are people out there who bother to do proper research into these cases and then there are those who just dimiss it without reading anything.....

Just FYI. At your age I believed in UFO's too. Thought I saw one. The older I got the less real they became.

name='ericraven2003' date='Nov 7 2006, 07:50 PM' post='1418434']

No I don't. Give me a craft or body.

That doesn't fly.

In 1979, I wasn't able to provide a F-117 to anyone but that didn't mean it didn't exist. I wasn't able to provide a A-12 in 1963 for the public to view, but that doesn't mean it did not exist. I can't give you the so-called "Aurora" but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist either.

You'll have to talk to those who have such evidence in their garage.

name='ericraven2003' date='Nov 7 2006, 07:59 PM' post='1418445']

Just FYI. At your age I believed in UFO's too. Thought I saw one. The older I got the less real they became.

Age has nothing to do with it if you are trying to make a point. Many senior military officials, including a former commanding general of Wright-Patterson AFB, have stated that UFOs were not only real, but are exterrestrial vehicles as well.

Age has nothing to do with it so don't try and use that against me.

I am sorry, but I resent that implication. There is a lot of information out there and sometimes the links provided contains a lot of garbage and very little substantial information. I honestly don't have the time to weed out the garbage to find that one little piece of information that you find crucial. So if you provide me with a link to something, I would like it to be detailed and point to the part that you want to back your argument up with.

To exemplify, I have had a look at the links skyeagle provided and clicking on them brings me to a ton of movies and announcements. So what am I looking at?

I took a chance and clicked around.

" This amazing video was recorded by Halil Yalcin at 5:38 AM on 1 NOVEMBER 2002 while driving with his wife Emine Yalcin between Balikesir and Susurluk.

A meteor that entered into the atmosphere and that would possibly wreak havoc on earth was broken into pieces and rendered ineffective by a UFO before it hit."

I watched the slowmotion and the full video and I could seriously not see any UFO breaking anything up. I took a look at quite few of the others as well and I honestly didn't see anything that could convince me that it was of ET origin.

Again, a lot of this is in the eye of the beholder and we differ in how we interpret some of this. And so be it. But just because we don't answer doesn't mean that some of us actually don't go through the trouble of looking at some of the stuff, at least.

Best,

Badeskov

Again, a lot of this is in the eye of the beholder and we differ in how we interpret some of this. And so be it. But just because we don't answer doesn't mean that some of us actually don't go through the trouble of looking at some of the stuff, at least.

I looked at the "moon anomalies", WTC UFO, DP video and some of the others. Sorry "believers", but Ill have to agree with badeskov on this. There has to be more convincing "evidence" than this!?? Should we look seriously at UFOs? Well, I sure as heck think that we should, but we must also keep in mind that people can, and do, speak from a position of belief.

Until we have some type of irrefutable evidence that these speculations are reality...they remain speculations. To put this to bed, we need physical evidence that can be examined at leisure by skeptical scientists.

Edited by hazzard

Just FYI. At your age I believed in UFO's too. Thought I saw one. The older I got the less real they became

What the hell is that suposed to mean. You saying its just for children to believe such things? How old are you by the way??

I looked at the "moon anomalies", WTC UFO, DP video and some of the others. Sorry "believers", but Ill have to agree with badeskov on this. There has to be more convincing "evidence" than this!?? Should we look seriously at UFOs? Well, I sure as heck think that we should, but we must also keep in mind that people can, and do, speak from a position of belief.

You are begining to sound like a broken record hazzard. Yes we should look more seriously into ufos, some of us do, but im afraid that most of the scientic world does not. Ok, they have come round now, and said that there is a very good chance of life in the universe. If you said that about 20 years ago you would have been laughed at. There are some great cases out there, its ashame you cant see them, or refuse to see them.

What the hell is that suposed to mean. You saying its just for children to believe such things? How old are you by the way??

You are begining to sound like a broken record hazzard. Yes we should look more seriously into ufos, some of us do, but im afraid that most of the scientic world does not. Ok, they have come round now, and said that there is a very good chance of life in the universe. If you said that about 20 years ago you would have been laughed at. There are some great cases out there, its ashame you cant see them, or refuse to see them.

your not going to get any good evidence anymore anyways..the ships that are in the milky way now are all full cloaking...the most you will see is a fireball cloak; or an orb cloak...the federation hides it's ships; from unknowing human eyes..we dont like to frighten sheep...the ships here have about 7 different cloaks they use.

Edited by limited

name='hazzard' date='Nov 7 2006, 09:28 PM' post='1418542']

IUntil we have some type of irrefutable evidence that these speculations are reality...they remain speculations. To put this to bed, we need physical evidence that can be examined at leisure by skeptical scientists.

I have posted data evidence on numerous occasions and ***CHALLENGED*** the debunkers to refute my claim that the data evidence proves that the artificial flying objects were not conventional aircraft and in fact, supported the ETH by far. You can show that data evidence to any experienced military or commercial pilot, air traffic controller or test pilot and they will throw out any mundane explanation out of the window.

What it is, the debunkers can't accept UFO reality despite the overwhelming evidence yet they have no problem accepting proven false stories from other debunkers.

Edited by skyeagle409