Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CHUPACABRA

obie-trice

Do you beleive in the Chupacabra?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you beleive in the Chupacabra?

• 1.YES
    • 2.NO
    • 3.Never heard of it
    • 4.Not sure

I read a few reports on various websites about the Chupacabra I just wanted to know if anybody beleives in this creature. In case you on't knoe it's suppose to attack farm animals such as cows in farms in Mexico. I also heard a theory that the Chpacabra was a experiment gone wrong at Area 51...... alien.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phantom

• Celestia

• obie-trice

• sweetlittlewashu

Top Posters In This Topic

That chupacabra has been around for over a decade now. It was first seen in Puerto Rico. They made such a stink about it even the govenor claimed to see one night. I don't doubt its not real cause alot of things happen on that island and there are strange and dangerous creatures which lurk in some of the waters there. Back in 1993 the spanish community in new york and new jersey c whistling2.gif elebrated this creature and sold many of its t-shirts, so to us its normal.... whistling2.gif

I definitely believe that there is/are chupacabra(s). I might be wrong, but wasn't the movie "The Mothman Prophesies" creature similiar to the chupacabra but in the U.S. Well, if it isn't, I watched this investigation on the Mothman on the discovery channel and it was so scary because they interviewed so many people about thier experiences. Some, even disguised their faces and identities because they were so afraid of retaliation from it or them. It was scary. I couldn't sleep that night because I was so afraid I'd see a pair of red eyes glare at me in the midst of the dark.

Oh, and a story to add about an encounter:

My friend/co-worker and I were eating lunch and we were talking about this kind of stuff. She told me about her uncle. She said and swore that in Mexico, her uncle went off to the store or something and was missing for two weeks. They didn't know where he was or what happened to him. But, somehow he returned and he looked as though he was tortured and beaten (deep scratches all over his body, he was frail and delicate to the touch, bite marks all over as well). He even became mute, but he was able to talk freely before he went missing. The family and my friend kept asking him what happened and he refused to say or write anything. She said he would shiver and tremble out of such fear. Finally, like a year or two later, she asked him what had happened to him. He wrote on to paper that he was walking through this area when in the distance he spotted something like a figure of a dog or wolf, he watched as it slowly walked towards him and then it started running and as it did so, he claimed that it grew or transformed (morphed) into something like a human on two feet but with claws and large teeth and lots of fur. It attacked him and he was knocked unconscious. When he awoke he claimed that the creature (wolf like) tortured him. HE thought he was going to die. And, somehow, he doesn't even know how he escaped but he did, days later. My friend said that he never recovered from the trauma of it all and he was just kind of messed up in the head after that because of the fear.

Forgot to add that he was in a cave and heard terrible sounds of screaming and howling. And, there was more than one of them (creatures).

Went for the Yes option.Just had the feeling they're all part of something....... whistling2.gif

I believe in them tongue.gif

There some in Poteet Texas devil.gif

Not a lie devil.gif

I believe in them tongue.gif

There some in Poteet Texas devil.gif

Not a lie devil.gif

[sARCASM]

Thank you for your brilliant insight. Would it, perhance, be possible to use more smilies?

I consider myself lucky to have such a cryptozoologic expert as a fellow member.

[/sARCASM]

EL chupacabra. My new fav topic. a goat sucking government genetic experiment , made with UFO technology by the New world order who arent really human but alien shapeshifting reptoids who live beneath us in this place called hollow earth and Jessica Lynch was sent to the middle east to assasinate the head of the Iluminati and didnt even travel very far because the world is actually flat. But Jessica was attacked by a Chupacabra, Kennedy assasinated by one, Area 51 was made by one and George Dubya IS one.

The lochness monster? Yes a swimming Chupacabra. Bigfoot? You guessed it - a Chupacabra! Fairies? Dont get your hopes up ; Chupacabra Larvae! And did we really evolve from apes? Nope- EL CHUPACABRA!

But Moe , what about all those ghost sightings? Easy- DEAD Chupacabra!

Dora the star child - EL CHUPACABRA!

Not El Nino but EL Chupacabra.

( screams "EL CHUPACABRA!!! " out window at passing neighbors) eyecrazy.gifeyecrazy.gifeyecrazy.gif

In my opinion, I just believe that its some kind of undiscovered, recluse animal, possibly feline, or small dog like, in appearance, that has so far been good at staying hidden. Like the platypus, is was first believed to be a joke, but now that’s as well know as any animal. Soon, I believe we will all have a scientific name for it, and all the mysticism about it will wash away!