Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black-Eyed People, Children

science101

My best friend's little sister has completely black eyes.... It's kinda scary, She's not evil or anything, but she seems to KNOW things, if you catch my drift.

Well are the whites black too? I think people are getting confused.

Where do you buy contacts that cover the whites of your eye too? And if they are readily available in stores, why in the world would a child be wearing them. Like they have the patience and know-how to do something like that!!!!

I'm quite sure there are contact lenses that do cover the entire whites because that would account for many of the horror characters in movies etc.

I personally cannot see a parent fiddling around with their children's eyes like that though. It doesn't really make sense. What purpose would that serve?

Edited because I put the wrong quote from Becca. :unsure2:

Edited by Hezzbelle

IPB Image\

Yep, you can buy them. gothiclens.com, $149.99.

I just think the stories are a bit fabricated unintentionally myself.

Oky doky Ive been proven wrong. Thats cool, but its annoying when I read that people think a child has done the intentionally. When I was a kid I was afraid of my eyeballs. I didnt want anything to go near them because I was told I only got one pair.

To think of a kid 5-10 yrs old doing something like that makes me laugh. In shame.

IPB Image\

Yep, you can buy them. gothiclens.com, $149.99.

I just think the stories are a bit fabricated unintentionally myself.

okay...it has now been revealed that a person can go & purchase black eyeballs - so what? It doesn't explain the evil aura that surrounds these beings (?); nor does it explain their odd behavior or forceful nature.

Is it hard for us to accept the unknown or must there be a rational explanation for everything?

When I was a kid I was afraid of my eyeballs.

:D

okay...it has now been revealed that a person can go & purchase black eyeballs - so what? It doesn't explain the evil aura that surrounds these beings (?); nor does it explain their odd behavior or forceful nature.

Is it hard for us to accept the unknown or must there be a rational explanation for everything?

Um, calm down. I was just posting that for information, you don't have to act like you swallowed a bug.

coldethyl:

Sorry if I came off a little abrasive. I guess somethings can be explained. However, when you have kids knocking on your door at 11:00 p.m. without parents - it makes you wonder; when you have a guy riding in an elevator with no apparent destination..it makes you wonder; and when you have kids making threatening comments like "LET ME IN"...it makes you wonder.

Again, I apologize if I sounded rude.

Again, I apologize if I sounded rude.

No problem. I wasn't addressing the validity of the story at all, just providing the information that the lenses could be purchased. :tu:

It's all good. :yes:

Yes there must be a rational explanation. Sorry, wabbit.

Gisho from Penicillin had black eyes once

IPB Image\

And then theres the bassist from Deathgaze (I think his name is Ai or something)

IPB Image\

I always thought that was cool :lol:

Okay, I admit, I'm confused. Are the whites of the eyes normal? Or are they too black? I find it hard to believe one doesn't notice the person one is talking to has no whites to their eyes.

I also read an addition to the story by the guy in the movie parking lot. His friend was approached (by black-eyed kids) in a parking garage, and after leaving it, was hit by a truck in an intersection and killed. But that part of the story didn't fit, the friend went through the intersection on a yellow light. The truck was speeding through on the cross street, which would have had a RED light for some time. I later looked for this story again on the same website as the story with the movie parking lot story, but it was gone. Now THAT'S a mystery!

Edited by crouton

Okay, I admit, I'm confused. Are the whites of the eyes normal? Or are they too black? I find it hard to believe one doesn't notice the person one is talking to has no whites to their eyes.

I also read an addition to the story by the guy in the movie parking lot. His friend was approached (by black-eyed kids) in a parking garage, and after leaving it, was hit by a truck in an intersection and killed. But that part of the story didn't fit, the friend went through the intersection on a yellow light. The truck was speeding through on the cross street, which would have had a RED light for some time. I later looked for this story again on the same website as the story with the movie parking lot story, but it was gone. Now THAT'S a mystery!

The entire eye is black. Otherwise this wouldn't be a big deal.

I've seen a truck run a red light before. Apparently he wasn't paying attention.

Here's another place you can buy those contact lenses.

Full black eye contact lenses $145.95 :hmm:

Not knocking the stories at all....but with these contacts it's gonna be hard to know if your dealing with humour or something sinister. In that case....this is when you listen to your gut instincts.

I've never experienced this before, and don't even know anyone personally who has - but I have to admit, contacts or not, it would definately CREEP me out. I think the "evil aura" aurrounding the "black eyed people" may have something to do with the fact that you can't see into their eyes. Think about it; when you meet someone, one of the first things you do is look the person in the eyes, and a lot of people can get a gut instinct right away about whether they like the person or not. If you can see their eyes but not see INTO them, it's going to be at least a little disturbing, especially if the person in question is a child. I remember the only horror movie that ever really scared me was Excorcist - and not just because the thought of possession was frightening in itself, either. It was Reagan's eyes. My Mom even went and rented the Leslie Nielson (I think?) spoof, "Repossessed," to get me over it - and I still couldn't get past the eyes. That's just my opinion though. The black eyed people accounts are freaky to hear/read about though, either way.

Edited because I still can't spell lol

Edited by AriKiya

Man that first story was freaking creepy. From what I understand people with all black eyes are usually demonically possessed.

Black eyes = designer contact lenses...

I have seen these before nothing paranormal about it.

That's the first thing that came to mind for me as well...

More Black-Eyed People

The story of the Black-Eyed Kids inspired me to send in my story because I think I ran into the adult version, though there was no feeling that I would die:

It was a nice sunny day in November and I had been out running some errands. I decided to stop at Starbucks on my way home to get some tea. There were a lot of people at Starbucks, no surprise. I got my tea, headed out the door, had to stop and organize myself as my keys migrated to the bottom of the purse and I still had to get my wallet in! So I plopped the stuff down on an open table and tried to get my act together. I felt like I was being watched, so turned around to give whatever to the perv that I assumed was watching me, and the smart aleck remark died in my mouth as I caught sight of him and made (inadvertent) eye contact.

I should note here: I did not see anything unusual in his manner of dress. Jeans, black shirt, lightweight black jacket, (no hat, no overcoat) not unusual dress. His hair was almost black, but didn't look any darker than my boyfriend's hair (boyfriend is of Japanese descent). His skin tone was a bit olive and pale but not overly so. It was the eyes and the aura, coming off of him that scared me.

The eyes, blacker than black, no white at all, wall to wall black, and I just felt a darkness around him, an evil. As I looked in his eyes, I somehow KNEW that was not a human soul occupying that body, and I felt that he knew that I knew that he was not human.

Interesting side note: three open tables around the table "he" was sitting at, were empty, and stayed empty. People would just come out the door, look in that direction, and leave. No one would sit near "him".

I got the feeling that "he" was amused by this. That he could keep humanity away and he was challenging me, "Are you going to run away too?" My reply was "I am leaving because I was planning on leaving." (All this was telepathic.)

I then broke eye contact, deliberately, and proceeded to get my stuff organized and walked back to my car. Somehow, I felt that it was important that I show no fear as he was still watching me. So I held it to a walk, a fast walk, but a walk. I got in my car and left.

It spooked me pretty badly, but I now know that we are not alone in this world. We share our world with others, non-human.

courtesy of about paranormal

Edited by science101

Black Eyed Kids

I am a 47-year-old woman. The day in question was a normal day for me. I am an apartment manager of over 20 years experience and open my door to strangers every day. Sometimes I don't like the looks of the people that come to my door to see available apartments, but I will still make myself available to show the ready and empty apartments to rent.

On this day, however, I was not willing to even step out of my office door to show to the very creepy young boy who had knocked at my door. He had come in the early afternoon and knocked on my office door. I opened the door to see who it was. He was young boy of about 17 or 18, approximately. He asked me about an open apartment for rent. I remember feeling very scared and shaken by his appearance. He did not look weird by his dress or such. It was his eyes. I remember feeling the hair on my neck stand up, and I was shaking just from looking in his eyes.

I have never felt like this before in all the years I have done this job. I could not look him straight in the eyes. I felt like I was about to die. My instincts told me this. I noticed he was on a bicycle, not in a vehicle. He was not moving toward me or anything, but he was just waiting for me to invite him in or take him to the empty unit. Now, some people may think that I was just over-reacting or something, but the eyes were completely black – like there was no real pupil. He spoke normally to me, but I had to just shut the door in his face and get as far from him as I could. I felt like I was in extreme danger. Only because of the eyes. I think if I had looked any longer into them, I would have not been able to shut that door.

I shook for hours after that. I called my daughter at work and told her about it. She told me about the "black-eyed kids." I am still afraid of that image of his eyes. The black-eyed kids are some young kids that try and get people to invite them into their cars or homes,etc. – and the people end up dead.

There were two incidents that occurred in Portland, Oregon here that I heard about. I just tried to look up anything I could about them, but there isn't a lot of info on them. Just be warned, do not allow any kids with the dark eyes inside your home or vehicles, no matter how young or persistant they are. My daughter, who is a fan of Art Bell, told me about your site. I just felt moved to write my story.

courtesy of about paranormal

Edited by science101

Black Eyed Woman

This incident happened a little over a year ago, and I've never forgotten it. My husband and I were on our way up north on I-75 during the afternoon. Luckily, it was not at our normal time in the evening. We have a little place in northern lower Michigan, and often go up there for the weekends. As was our custom, we pulled in at our usual rest stop, and I went into the women's restroom.

As I was preparing to leave the room, I suddenly noticed a thin, dark-haired woman standing alone and starring directly at me. I instantly felt a terrible sense of dread, as though there was something deeply unnatural about her. I then noticed the eyes which had been staring coldly at me, and they were completely black. I saw no color whatsoever, and no pupils. I felt an extremely strong need to get away from her as quickly as possible, as there was something quietly threatening about her. Her stare was devoid of any emotion other than something very cold and disconnected.

My instant and unwavering feeling during this whole experience was that she was not human. I don't know what me made feel this so strongly, but it was my most singular, strongest sense while looking at her. There also was something almost predatory about her, as though she was homing in on prey while she stood there so still. I also had a strange sense of her feeling superior or stronger in some way. Again, the sense of a predator watching its prey. I left as quickly as possible, showing as little reaction to her as possible. It seemed important, for some unknown reason, for me to act unaffected by her while in her presence. I felt a huge sense of relief as I got back into the car and left. I have to say that this was one of the most memorable brief experiences I've ever had around a person, especially a stranger. I have never been able to shake the unexplainable feeling that she wasn't human.

courtesy of aboutparanormal

Edited by science101

For some reason this story really creeped me out, and I had to look behind me a couple times while reading it. (As if she was going to be standing right behind me because Im reading it :rolleyes: ) but anyway, for some reason Im starting to believe more and more about these people.

I think the "evil aura" aurrounding the "black eyed people" may have something to do with the fact that you can't see into their eyes. Think about it; when you meet someone, one of the first things you do is look the person in the eyes, and a lot of people can get a gut instinct right away about whether they like the person or not. If you can see their eyes but not see INTO them, it's going to be at least a little disturbing

Good point.

• 4 months later...
While that and all the other stories here make good campfire tales, I can't help but assume they're somewhat exaggerated. Especially with that guy's writing style. Very much what I would expect from a proffessional author, it has a fiction-like tone to it.

Not to mention that it just sounds completely absurd.

Do people with black eyes who are evil exist? Maybe, but probably not.

But if they did, and were that evil, I don't assume they'd have to be let in, rather they would just get in on their own.

Maybe not. If they are ghosts then they may be bound by some law or something. They really can't get in unless you give them the OK.