Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black-Eyed People, Children

science101

Okay i wish wish wish I had never read this thread... or those ghost stories.... but ugh really freaked out here cause my computer is facing a window... and when I look out that window I'm seeing an eye. AN EYE! and the iris and pupil are completely black!! and there is a basic outline of a woman.......

You're not having us on are you?

If not, I hope you're alright. And keep us posted.

He's just freaked out I reckon ~ if I read enough BEK experiences, let my imagination run wild and then face the office block that I see from my apartment, I'm sure I'd think half of the people working there were staring at me and had black eyes.

Equally, if I'd read enough 'creepy' ghost stories, I'd reckon it was a ghost.

And if I'd read enough Yeti stories, let my imagination run REALLY wild, I'd reckon a yeti was working at a computer in an office block in front of me...

• Like 1

Found an account of someone who alleges to have let a couple into her home and survived:

http://www.haunteddiary.com/cgi/ultimatebb...c;f=12;t=000132

He's just freaked out I reckon ~ if I read enough BEK experiences, let my imagination run wild and then face the office block that I see from my apartment, I'm sure I'd think half of the people working there were staring at me and had black eyes.

Equally, if I'd read enough 'creepy' ghost stories, I'd reckon it was a ghost.

And if I'd read enough Yeti stories, let my imagination run REALLY wild, I'd reckon a yeti was working at a computer in an office block in front of me...

probably

I'm a SHE lol anyway its gone now, and i was too freaked to even look out the window after i saw it the first few times but I looked out there before by accident and it was gone, thank god....

I'm a SHE lol anyway its gone now, and i was too freaked to even look out the window after i saw it the first few times but I looked out there before by accident and it was gone, thank god....

Well I hope I never see anything like that.

I'm extremely interested in paranormal stuff but I don't know if I could handle seeing it face to face.

Well I hope I never see anything like that.

I'm extremely interested in paranormal stuff but I don't know if I could handle seeing it face to face.

It depends on how scared you really are of death...

It depends on how scared you really are of death...

Really?

I don't feel that I'm that scared of death. I've even been suicidal before.

I'm more afraid of things that can happen to me while I'm alive.

But then I think of death as ceasing to exist. I guess I could be wrong about that though.

Edited by Ins0mniac

Really?

I don't feel that I'm that scared of death. I've even been suicidal before.

I'm more afraid of things that can happen to me while I'm alive.

But then I think of death as ceasing to exist. I guess I could be wrong about that though.

Being suicidal doesn't mean you're not scared of death. I've never been suicidal, yet I'd take death right now - it's all about situation I guess. Me, having already experienced the highest euphoria I know I ever will experience do not care much now what happens the rest of my life - it's just a rather large hangover!

Enough about that - what would you do if BEK's came after you? I'd start wheeling out a Judas Priest song, that would ****in freak them out, pranksters or not :lol:

Enough about that - what would you do if BEK's came after you? I'd start wheeling out a Judas Priest song, that would ****in freak them out, pranksters or not :lol:

:lol:

I have no idea what I'd do.

My theory is that (if they exist) maybe they are a hybrid alien/human.

Maybe trying to slowly convert us and take us over. That's why they want certain people.

Probably not a good idea to hang around them either way.

I wonder if they'd be any good at football...especially the chick from the first story, she'd make a great winger with that speed!

I wonder if they'd be any good at football...especially the chick from the first story, she'd make a great winger with that speed!

True.

Wouldn't want them to start their own team though. The games would be way too predictable.

Wow.

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like sarcasm, like you don't believe me.

Okay i wish wish wish I had never read this thread... or those ghost stories.... but ugh really freaked out here cause my computer is facing a window... and when I look out that window I'm seeing an eye. AN EYE! and the iris and pupil are completely black!! and there is a basic outline of a woman.......
This laptop is facing a open window, i'm glad i'm on the second floor though.

I'm surrounded by windows in this house -always. Nice. I'm facing one window, there's another on my right, and one behind me, and they're all quite large (from my waist to the ceiling, and we have a high ceiling). And that's just one room.

Anyway. Black-eyed kids. I'm fascinated by them, yet also scared out of my mind because of them. Which fascinates me even more, really. I've basically started collecting every story I can find on them, including theories on what they are, background information, lots of stuff.

Not a clue yet as to what they could be. I guess, so far, they're one of a kind.

I haven't seen them real-life though. But I'd say I'm pretty safe here in a country where I haven't heard of sightings of them yet, and inside a house.

Sounds like sarcasm, like you don't believe me.

Nope, sorry if I sounded like that. Wasn't intended.

I know a few people who wear these contacts at night when ive went out clubbing etc. None of them were blind. These contacts no more obstruct the vision then other designer contacts. They aret that expensive either at about a $100 a kid could easily save their allowance and by them.

Hahaha! I've never known a kid who would save his allowance for a pair of black contact lenses. What kind of creepy kids are ya'll bringing up out there?

Sure, you can buy contact lenses of them but can they do any of the other stuff? No? How sad.

Sure, you can buy contact lenses of them but can they do any of the other stuff? No? How sad.

Well. You could argue that seeing somebody with blackness for eyes and saying strange stuff and acting weird on a creepy night is going to make you feel scared and weird whether they are really contact lenses or not.

Well. You could argue that seeing somebody with blackness for eyes and saying strange stuff and acting weird on a creepy night is going to make you feel scared and weird whether they are really contact lenses or not.
So very true.

I honestly don't feel any fear when experiencing paranormal events, and I've seen far stranger things than people with black eyeballs.

I suppose if it was a huge creepy dude with black eyes threatening me I would be alarmed, but if it was a kid or a small person, it wouldn't. :)

I honestly don't feel any fear when experiencing paranormal events, and I've seen far stranger things than people with black eyeballs.

I suppose if it was a huge creepy dude with black eyes threatening me I would be alarmed, but if it was a kid or a small person, it wouldn't. :)

Yeah, but the black eyed kids are supposed to have special "fear" powers. Maybe they'd be different.

• 2 months later...

One thing that i have noticed with these "black-eyed-people" sightings other then the black eyes and creepyness that they posess is that they always seem to be really thin or skinny and dont look normal. every story that i have read on them, the person who sees them says that they sense that they are in danger and that these beings are not normal. sure you can but black contact lenses but why would a 4-5 yr old kid want them anyway. there more interested in the latest action hero toys and things like that to even no wot contact lense are.

here is a story i read it didnt mention anything about black eyes now that i look back on it but i think that its of some significance to this topic.

I was visiting a friend of mine who lives in the Washington D.C. area. I was on 295 near Georgetown I think it was when I was coming through a tunnel and saw the Washington Monument and all that stuff and sort of shrugged thinking, hey, why not go take a tour of the city. I actually had no freaking idea where I was in correlation to the mall area, but I was sure I'd find it.

I headed off onto an exit which said downtown with an arrow and soon started started to attempt to navigate it all, starting to hit red lights. I went through a set of lights and looked over to my left to the car beside me, a maroon Lincoln Towncar, and this is what I saw: a man with a body so thin, wearing an all black formal suit and bluish touristy ball cap, that looked like he was actually part of the seat, with a weird looking white pasty asiatic face. It was almost cartoonish, as if it weren't real. I had to do a double take and with a look over there driving the car appeared to be the same kind of super slender being. It was weird; I can't call it even human exactly. They were sitting very squarely in their seats, or in the seats, and facing forward like automatons, placid dummies of some kind with beady eyes. The long, maroonish black car moved on ahead of me and there in the backseat were about three or so skinny kids with strange blonde hair as my eyes darted back seeing them again.

Something about the whole thing gave the heebie-jeebies bad like I wasn't supposed to see that at all. I found the mall eventually and took a spin past the Smithsonian and all that kind of stuff, a fun little pit stop. But that thing in the car beside me... I know was not a human driving it. I could feel it with every pore that was not human or, more instinctively, not even from this world. The men looked like they were actually sitting inside the seats there they were so razor-thin, frail, wearing ball caps. They looked like little weird shrew-like people with big heads and skinny starved looking necks and small mouths or something with bright blonde hair in bizarre haircuts, like prince Valiant type things or wigs. Gaunt odd faces with bumps for noses in profile with narrow pointy chins looking around curiously. I didn't, and don't, want to know what I saw - I just feel like I wasn't supposed to see that. Strange, huh?

here is a story i read it didnt mention anything about black eyes now that i look back on it but i think that its of some significance to this topic.

Hmmm. Not really a black-eyed people story. But it DOES have the "not human" weird being angle.

Goes with my BEK theory though.

My little pet theory that there are a small population of alien beings living among us and they don't want us to know. Maybe they're trying to gradually infiltrate us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total nutjob, and I don't take this theory perfectly seriously myself. But it's interesting to theorise sometimes.