Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black-Eyed People, Children

science101

Despite the fact that I'm sure that's a fictional story, it's a pretty good one. Long, but really got the creepy feel down.

I also heard that when people get black eye it means their possessed, but looking on these story, i'm sorry but i think it's a psychological issue. Or just plain not true.

It sounds fake. It's kind of like "Ted's Cave" story. It's pretty good though, nice read.

I don't understand why people can't just enjoy a story like this whether it's true or not.

Isn't that part of the fun of the unexplained? The mystery? Even if you don't think it's true, it's neat to think about.

QUOTE(Becca L 143 @ Nov 10 2006, 03:33 PM) 1422450[/snapback]

When I was a kid I was afraid of my eyeballs.

grin2.gif

QUOTE(science101 @ Nov 10 2006, 04:29 PM) 1422548[/snapback]

okay...it has now been revealed that a person can go & purchase black eyeballs - so what? It doesn't explain the evil aura that surrounds these beings (?); nor does it explain their odd behavior or forceful nature.

Is it hard for us to accept the unknown or must there be a rational explanation for everything?

Um, calm down. I was just posting that for information, you don't have to act like you swallowed a bug.

If you stare at that Wonder Woman pic you have up for to long or closely, you might get a couple of black eyes too! lol

I'm ussualy for you know, peaceful contact with non human entitys, (assuming they exist (i'm a skeptic)) but i'd say that in this case there's a simple solution. A twelve gauge solution.

• 3 months later...

I registerd to this forum, for this topic only.

My dad has a rare eye dissease, and his eyeball is totally black! He is not blind, he has 20/20 vision, he is embarresed of it!

Because people stare at him!

So before you accuse people of being ghosts, they could just have a eye dissease that makes their eyeballs total black!

Thank you

I was reading some stories about Black-eyed people, children & just wanted to know if anyone has encountered these people before. If you have encountered them, are they malevolent? Did they try to harm you? What was your experience?

I don't know what to make of the first two stories if they were indeed real experiences BUT the third one seems almost simple enough, contact lenses. The man did not "behave" strangely other than to look weird to people. Imagine encountering Marilyn Manson on a flight, he would almost seem other worldly to you if he were dressed in casual attire while wearing his contact lenses.

I have yet so see any black eyed children <_<

I don't understand why people can't just enjoy a story like this whether it's true or not.

Isn't that part of the fun of the unexplained? The mystery? Even if you don't think it's true, it's neat to think about.

Because that's not the point of this forum?

Because that's not the point of this forum?

There are countless threads on zombies, yet we all know they don't exist.

There are countless threads on zombies, yet we all know they don't exist.

I think 'we all know' is a bit weak, you'd be surprised. The majority of posts here are to ascertain the validity of a claim and if it doesn't suffice then it will be deemed as false however people will still enjoy the story. Nor did I say the forum had only one function just merely pointed out part of the paint was the assertion of truth.

I think 'we all know' is a bit weak, you'd be surprised. The majority of posts here are to ascertain the validity of a claim and if it doesn't suffice then it will be deemed as false however people will still enjoy the story. Nor did I say the forum had only one function just merely pointed out part of the paint was the assertion of truth.

Well, I meant that most logical people know they don't exist. I understand what you're saying though. Maybe something like this would have been more apt for the urban legends section but I only meant that there are far sillier threads that get more attention. At least something like this is slightly less heard of.

Well, I meant that most logical people know they don't exist. I understand what you're saying though. Maybe something like this would have been more apt for the urban legends section but I only meant that there are far sillier threads that get more attention. At least something like this is slightly less heard of.

Ah alright then, apologies.

• 2 months later...

Is it wrong that I'd really LIKE to come in contact with a gaggle of BEK? I just think it would be cool in a way. Pants-p***ingly-terrifying. But cool anyway.

Um,Ok :unsure2: I wouldnt like to though :blink: I would probley die of fright

Ah what an amazing thread! Very interesting stories I have enjoyed reading them all and thanks for sharing everyone! :yes:

I have one to share from a friend of my Mothers. This is from Western Australia!

The lady in question runs a RAW food cafe and mini-gym using body-vibe machines (if any of you know what that is! xD they are awesome!!!) she's an absolutely amazing, lovely person who I find one of the most fascinating people to hang around with. The foods delicious too! Anyway, in the course of our chats she's told me a few interesting stories and one of them sounds just like what you guys are talking about here.

She was doing a workout on one of the machines during the after lunch quiet time when she heard the doors open, so she got up to see whoever it was and the air chilled around her and when she saw the woman who came in she could feel something was very wrong. The woman was dressed in a business suit (unusual but not unheard of for the location of her store) and enquired about her vibrating exercise machines. My mums friend offered to run through a couple of exercises with her and started doing them. Normally she'll get the customer to copy her on another machine but this woman just stood there and stared at her making no attempt to do anything that had been suggested. At this point my mums friend said she started feeling woozy(dizzy) and that she felt....the woman was 'extracting' from her..draining her of something. (information/energy/spirit??) At this point my mums friend said she started feeling quite uncomfortable and realising that this person was decidedly not acting human decided to end the encounter, standing up in front of the woman to go behind the kitchen area and busy herself since the woman was obviously not interested in the machines. When she stood up she was the closest to the woman she'd been the whole time, face to face and said the womans eyes were black. She excused herself to the toilet and when she came out the woman was gone. She said she continued feeling dizzy for about 10minutes afterwards, like whne you've run too far and your heads all fuzzy.

I found this quite interesting because my mothers friend is very receptive of things, can see things other people cannot see sometimes, what she calls peoples 'baggage' which isn't Auras but things??(for lack of a better word) that follow individuals around, she has told me a story about seeing a little person, rainbows around people so in general she's very in tune with the world around her.

I was curious why they would come to a person so full of goodwill to others and the only thing I can think of is that someone wanted some part of her knowledge. I know that sounds silly but It's the best explanation I could come up with.

Hope you enjoyed the read :)

• Like 2

Um,Ok :unsure2: I wouldnt like to though :blink: I would probley die of fright

Ahahaha, I probably would too. But my life's so boring at this point that I would even settle for terror as a form of excitement.

Maybe these BEKs or people are real vampires?

• Like 1

Both the stories about the children with the black eyes and the ladies dreams all say the same thing....they wanted to be let in. Maybe in the childs form, they can't just come in but have to be invited or let in....just throwing this out there....maybe they have not gotten their powers developed enough to just do what they want yet. Who knows, maybe ability has to do with size.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies if I have replied to this thread wrong, as Im new to the forum. I saw one of these Black eyed People several years ago, whilst driving down a country road with three friends. It was in the middle of nowhere, and was about 1am. In the car lights ahead of us on the right hand side, we saw a man stood next to a field gate, he was stood rigid staring out across the field into pitch black, and was wearing what looked like a ww1 or ww2 Army great coat. I remember thinking how strange it was, that he was staring into space when he couldnt possibly have seen anything in any case, but as we got closer, he turned his head towards us, and we could clearly see that he had pitch black eyes. As we looked at him we all yelled as it really freaked us. It was a bit unnerving reading the other posts on this subject as well, as I had never heard of these people, I thought it was just a one off incident to me or maybe I was mistaken, but there was certainly a feeling of dread there when we saw him. Although it freaked us, we were intrigued and we turned the car around, for a second look, the weird thing was he was about 2/3 of a mile further on still standing by the side of the road. There was no way he could have walked that distance in the time it took us to turn the car around. After we drove past him the others couldnt see him when they turned around. Just wondered what everyone else thinks to my story?

Awsome eyes meritaten!! ,mine only go from black to very light brown.

anyways. these stories are very creepy i dont knwo of many people who have actualy seen these people or whatever they are, but im thinking that why would they beg to be let in? if they can just go wherever they want like that one story where he was in the car and the women went in there then dissapeared?

someone mentioned earlier they were vampiric?

the only possibly thing i could see vampiric about these ''peoples"

is that they asked to be let in. as do vampires. they cant go in well. "suposedbly"

makes me wonder what would've happened if he had let them go to your bathroom. they sound very creapy however has anyone realy ever been harmed by one of them? its like they have rules or something. wierd. hmm

it seems like they are trying to be let in to harm you but they absolutely cant be found out or something would happen to them. . vampiric.. suck your blood throw you in the attic and disappear. so spooky! if i ever see 1 id pull a 9mm and see if its a prank if it is.... they'd say so.. if not...walk away with out taking your eye off or blinking.