Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Sighted in Wisconsin by Man & Son

Isis2200

IPB Image\

Above is a drawing of a Reptilian humanoid. You can see the bony ridge that extends from the forehead. This is a classic feature of one species of Reptoid.

This particular entity was seen in the mid-90s as a man and his son were hunting for a lost dog by the riverbank in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, in the US. Around the same time, a state DNR warden and separately, a group of highway workers saw what they described as a "reptile man" on Hwy. 13 near Medford. It also possessed wings and was able to fly out of their view. The Medford spot was very near the Black River which winds up from LaCrosse!

And now there has been another recent sighting of a wing-ed Reptilian which occurred on Tuesday, September 26, 2006, on Briggs Road near LaCrosse between 9:15 and 9:30 pm. A 53-year old LaCrosse man(who goes by the name "Wohali") and his 25-year-old son saw the creature almost fly into their windshield. It stared in at them and then swooped upwards into the night sky. (Below is the drawing by one of the witnesses)

IPB Image

The creature was an estimated 6-7 feet tall, had batlike, leathery wings with a span of 10-12 feet, long claws on its feet and "hands" and a snarling expression on the face. They both somehow felt it was angry it had been seen. In seconds, both became physically ill, and the son, who was driving, swerved and then pulled the truck over into the ditch so he could vomit. The son, who wishes his identity kept private, vomited six or seven times. Wohali retched, as well, and both remained sick for an entire week. The son was so frightened by the encounter that he refuses to discuss it.

I believe the nausea the men experienced could be due to the creature being radioactive and/or possessing a hazardous chemical perhaps used during a government experiment. Some people have reported getting sick after seeing aliens and UFO's. Wohali further described the creature: it had "distended ribs, long sort of human legs with claws, huge bat-like wings with 'arms' sort of attached, I remember the teeth and the scream we heard was terrifying."

I think there are several possibilities as to where it originated. It could be an Ultradimensional and have come through a portal, it could've escaped from an underground Reptilian area, and/or it could've been just one more governmental experiment underground that was let loose into the environment. But I think the sightings of two Reptilians in the LaCrosse area over the years is very strange.

I found a map of the LaCrosse area and it shows Lacrosse as running right along the Mississippi River. There was a case a while back of someone seeing a tiny alien in a town bordering a river in Chile. So it would seem plausible to assume that they are appearing near a needed water source.

IPB Image

Also, I found out that there are quite a few heavily wooded bluffs in LaCrosse. This would allow the creatures to stay hidden(for the most part) from society until someone happened to wander into their territory.

IPB Image

The man who witnessed the recent sighting said "I've been living in this valley all my life and have seen some strange things, after all the Mississippi Upper Wildlife Refuge is the largest in the country and right out my back door. It hides lots of strange creatures. But I've NEVER seen anything like this. Rent the movie Bram Stoker, Dracula, the Dracula creature looks like it or better yet like the one in Van Helsing."

Please go to the following site for more information about Reptilians.

http://ashiana.conforums.com/index.cgi

~ Isis

http://www.cnb-scene.com/manbat.html

Edited by Isis2200

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pinowawa1

• Sam Willey

• Isis2200

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

user posted image

Above is a photo of a Reptilian humanoid. You can see the bony ridge that extends from the forehead. This is a classic feature of one species of Reptoid..

Issis - I hate to point this out, but this is NOT a "photo" - it is a drawing.

There is a very big difference between a drawing and a photo.

I am not going to even try to touch on any of this - but drawings and stories are a dime a dozen.

J -

Edited by Jjbreen

I would like to visit this location. I have been taking down names of places where there have been sightings for years now. Just a matter of going out there and doing it.

That’s a very interesting incident. I have read quite a lot about the Reptilians lately and its a subject that really interests me but also scares me in a way. I don't like the feeling that we could possibly be being observed by these strange walking crocodiles that have been reported as hostile creatures. A theory I have always had about Reptilians is maybe they are evolutions from reptiles such as lizards and crocodiles? I mean we evolved from apes and became much more intelligent beings maybe the exact same thing happened with the Reptilians they could have first of all been a regular crocodile or other reptile and one day evolved into more intelligent beings. If it was possible for us then it must be possible for other species.

Again interesting incident.

Sam.

Gee, I'm just not seeing a reptilian. Perhaps a flying chupacabra or the mothman.

Issis - I hate to point this out, but this is NOT a "photo" - it is a drawing.

There is a very big difference between a drawing and a photo.

I am not going to even try to touch on any of this - but drawings and stories are a dime a dozen.

J -

Sorry, I meant to type drawing instead of photo; and I know how important that is. I've been sick for the past couple days.

Excuse the error.

~ Isis

I would like to visit this location. I have been taking down names of places where there have been sightings for years now. Just a matter of going out there and doing it.

Hi Pinowawa :-)

You're a much braver person than I am. I wouldn't even entertain the thought of going out to a location where there may be a Reptilian. The only time I ever went investigating was once when a friend had told me when I first met him that he had seen a Gray at a company picnic. I went out to the area, which had heavy brush throughout, but I didn't see a thing.

Well, what about going out in a group. I'd consider that. Just like a friend told me "There's security in numbers." :yes: Good luck if you ever do decide to go visiting the sites.

~ Isis

That’s a very interesting incident. I have read quite a lot about the Reptilians lately and its a subject that really interests me but also scares me in a way. I don't like the feeling that we could possibly be being observed by these strange walking crocodiles that have been reported as hostile creatures. A theory I have always had about Reptilians is maybe they are evolutions from reptiles such as lizards and crocodiles? I mean we evolved from apes and became much more intelligent beings maybe the exact same thing happened with the Reptilians they could have first of all been a regular crocodile or other reptile and one day evolved into more intelligent beings. If it was possible for us then it must be possible for other species.

Again interesting incident.

Sam.

Thank you Sam :-)

I think the scary thing about it too is that they are able to shapeshift. I heard many of them operate from the 4th dimension but those who have manifested in this dimension rely on human DNA to maintain their form. Well, there are several theories as to how they came to be, from the information in the Nag Hammadi, to being fallen angels. I don't know about this, but I can say from studying these creatures that they are very aggressive to the point of being hostile, and their agenda is a malevolent one on this planet.

I'm so glad you're a member of this forum too!

Your Friend, Isis :P

Gee, I'm just not seeing a reptilian. Perhaps a flying chupacabra or the mothman.

Hi Aztec Warrior :-)

It's now believed that the Mothman is a species of Reptilian. Regarding the chupacabra, I've been reading conflicting stories. Although the government doesn't appear to acknowledge these creatures, they are willing to let people believe they are aliens. But on the other hand, recently(and this was mentioned during the Linda Moulton Howe interview) it's come out that the government has been engaged in underground experimentation with cloning and genetic engineering which are creating chimeras of this sort.

Speculation has it that several of these chimeras are being released into the environment where other people happen to live or to wander into.

~ Isis

They should go hunt it if it's real?.........

Hi Furioustiger :-)

Yeah, I really wish we could go out and hunt and gather these creatures which appear in many parts of the world. I wouldn't want to harm them, but just capture them, study them. I'm reluctant to entertain the notion of releasing them back into the environment though. I know we capture bears, lions, and other animals that happen to wander into populated areas, but then we release them back to their habitat.

These creatures, on the other hand, we know very little about. They could pose a real danger to humans on a wider scale. I also think the fact that the man and boy who encountered the being at close range becamse nauscious, indicates to me a major problem. We don't see this effect in other animals on the Earth(that I know of). The idea of a culprit "radiation" keeps floating through my mind. There are also cases of people who get sick immediately after encountering an alien or UFO.

Other than an occasional sighting, these creatures are very elusive to being captured. We would expect that by now, the Bigfoot would've been captured, but it hasn't. So I'm not sure if a hunting trip for these things would be futile.

~ Isis

From the research I have done, I have come to the conclusion that there are a number of races to these reptoids.

It is also important to know that you can not categorise these entities as hostile... it way to complex than that! Different races have different motives, there are those that are hostile, others that are mild and benevolent.

The idea of 'capturing' these entities is an absolute 'no'!! According to Castello from the Dulce Base interview, the average male reptoid (did not specify which race) is 5-10 times stronger than man. They have different muscle and bone structres to us like gorrilaz - they are masters of their own body weight .

From breif research into Aborigenies (cant spell) it is true that Reptoids HATE being photographed because this as the Aborigenies claim 'steal' a sense of their identity and energy from their aurora. There is one genuine photo I believe (ONLY ONE) on the internet of a reptoid which shows a luminous red and yellow which could indicate their aurora energy. Taking into account their PHYSICAL identy is manipulated on our 3D visual reality in terms of the way we percieve objects, a camera can pick up their true identity. This photo I am speaking of may account for why the reptoid appears luminous as its spiritual energy and aurora is captured.

However, there are those races which have the power to maintain their form to the way they wish we percieve them.

As for you furioustiger, no, you can not simply go out and hunt these entities! They are superior to us, mentally, physically and spiritually. They have had millions of years to get to where they are, and as some reliable sources say, they have been living amongst us in this covert reality before we set foot on the face of this earth.

Going in a group to visit these places wont do much. Taking into account the races which have been working alongside the greys AND the government are responsible for missing people, particularly thousands of unreported missing children in Western America since the last decade... if not .. more! Why? well thats a different bed time story.

Edited by Pinowawa1

But I think the sightings of two Reptilians in the LaCrosse area over the years is very strange.

By all means of respect, I guess there are four options for the sightings:

1) Said creatures are roaming that particular area, albeit manages to largely hide out from the general population in that area despite that they are not exactly inconspicuous.

2) A few very gullible people live in LaCrosse

3) A few very deceptive people live in LaCrosse

4) Somebody needs glasses

I will let you decide which option you think I find the more probable of the four :)

Best,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

From the research I have done, I have come to the conclusion that there are a number of races to these reptoids.

It is also important to know that you can not categorise these entities as hostile... it way to complex than that! Different races have different motives, there are those that are hostile, others that are mild and benevolent.

The idea of 'capturing' these entities is an absolute 'no'!! According to Castello from the Dulce Base interview, the average male reptoid (did not specify which race) is 5-10 times stronger than man. They have different muscle and bone structres to us like gorrilaz - they are masters of their own body weight .

As for you furioustiger, no, you can not simply go out and hunt these entities! They are superior to us, mentally, physically and spiritually. They have had millions of years to get to where they are, and as some reliable sources say, they have been living amongst us in this covert reality before we set foot on the face of this earth.

How do you know they can't be hunted and are millions of years old.?

I was wondering, if none of these creatures have ever been capured, where does all this information come from. How do you know their intentions are not hostile, or they are 5-10 times stronger. There really is NO evidence to back any of this Reptoid theory up.

It could still be a chupacabra.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior, why did you quote my post and omit some of it, and never said anything about it?

YOU HAVE EDITED MY POST AND QUOTED IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!??

Edited by Pinowawa1

It's a cool drawing, anyway. I went to college in Winona, Minnesota, which is just about 20 miles from LaCrosse, although on the other side of the Mississippi River. I spent many long happy hours hiking in the beautiful blufflands of that area -- I never saw any lizard men -- but who knows?

It's interesting that the great SF writer Clifford Simak, who was from this general area, based a lot of stories in these blufflands -- many of his stories featured aliens of lizard-like appearance.

It's a cool drawing, anyway. I went to college in Winona, Minnesota, which is just about 20 miles from LaCrosse, although on the other side of the Mississippi River. I spent many long happy hours hiking in the beautiful blufflands of that area -- I never saw any lizard men -- but who knows?

It's interesting that the great SF writer Clifford Simak, who was from this general area, based a lot of stories in these blufflands -- many of his stories featured aliens of lizard-like appearance.

Very interesting, IronGhost, and Nice to meet you, by the way. :-)

Do you have any of his works? The reason I ask this is perhaps you could provide excerpts where he mentions the Reptoids.

~ Isis

Look, I'm not saying these things don't exist. God knows what wierd creature roam the universe, time and dimension. I was just wondering where the fine details of this reptoid thing comes from.

Look, I'm not saying these things don't exist. God knows what wierd creature roam the universe, time and dimension. I was just wondering where the fine details of this reptoid thing comes from.

Okay then. I will say it. THESE THINGS DON'T EXIST. :innocent:

ericraven2003, DO SOME RESEARCH. If you cant be ass** then dont post negative comments on here. I am going to send a PM to Saruman now.

Aztec Warrior, I will give you SOME sources I have used for years in this research:

http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

http://www.subversiveelement.com/DulceOfficerPart1.html

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Reps/reptoid_rape2.htm

Eric did nothing wrong...jeez!!!

Besides..........He's right.....They don't exist!!!

Except in overimaginative brains.

Or maybe you have proof of these lizard people...maybe some scales..... :lol:

ericraven2003, DO SOME RESEARCH. If you cant be ass** then dont post negative comments on here. I am going to send a PM to Saruman now.

Aztec Warrior, I will give you SOME sources I have used for years in this research:

http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

http://www.subversiveelement.com/DulceOfficerPart1.html

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Reps/reptoid_rape2.htm

By all means of respect and with the chance of being an a**, but without independent verification these do not exist. I read through some of your links and in my honest opinion they are as unsubstantiated as they can possibly be. With such witnesses, said creatures are at the same stage as the Loch Ness monster; a myth at best.

Best,

Badeskov

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO !! LOL!!! ... uhh, no.. not quite. sorreehh!!

the minority of people who do believe in these entities may seem dellusional to you now, but wow, I am really looking forward to the future. Your all up for a rude awakening.

Edited by Pinowawa1