Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Europe soon to be attacked by nukes and...

Shinedown

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odas

• __Kratos__

• AROCES

• Avinash_Tyagi

... hopefully they stop them in time

... hopefully they stop them in time

Agreed. -_-; God.

Most people don't realize that the "Dirty Bomb" isn't really capable of hurting anyone

You must think that Islamic Jihad equals Third World Stupid. No one has even mentioned a dirty bomb....the article certainly didn't. A dirty bomb is NOT a nuclear device. It is merely dynamite with radioactive elements attached to it...and you are correct...more people would die from the initial dynamite blast than from the fallout.

The Jihadists aren't thinking Dirty Bomb...they are thinking Nuclear Weapon...

...A nuclear weapon is not that difficult to make. The difficulty is in acquiring the correct element. Once you have an element it is fairly straight forward to make the device that can create fission within the element. If you think the Jihadists are not capable...your thought process is in err. Even as we speak...do you know for certain that Uranium ready for a bomb is not sitting in a warehouse in your city...while Jihadists fronting a normal business...carpet cleaning for example...are busy preparing it for detonation? You don't know. The idea is to do exactly that...and not with one city...but with several...then blackmail...Dallas...kaboom...bow down to Mecca America or Seatle will be next...kaboom Seatle...bow down America or San Diego will be next...or LA ...etc....or perhaps no blackmail...perhaps just destroy several major American downtown cities including Washington D.C. in one big bang.

You make a mistake that only novices make....underestimating your enemy....

I really doubt that they have or are anywhere near getting an actual Nuclear device, sure its a possibility but so is Yellowstone erupting tommorow, doesn't mean it'll happen

I really doubt that they have or are anywhere near getting an actual Nuclear device, sure its a possibility but so is Yellowstone erupting tommorow, doesn't mean it'll happen

Maybe what is meant here is if it happens, you know very well it's not gonna happen where you are. :no:

Most people don't realize that the "Dirty Bomb" isn't really capable of hurting anyone

You mean anyone that is on your side. :tu:

You mean anyone that is on your side. :tu:

No I mean anyone:

. At levels created from most probable sources, not enough radiation would be present to cause severe illness or death. A test explosion and subsequent calculations done by the United States Department of Energy found that assuming nothing is done to clean up the affected area and everyone stays in the affected area for 1 year, the radiation exposure would be "fairly high". However, recent analysis of the Chernobyl fallout seems to show that many people in the surrounding area (although not those in close proximity) were hardly affected [1].

No I mean anyone:

. At levels created from most probable sources, not enough radiation would be present to cause severe illness or death. A test explosion and subsequent calculations done by the United States Department of Energy found that assuming nothing is done to clean up the affected area and everyone stays in the affected area for 1 year, the radiation exposure would be "fairly high". However, recent analysis of the Chernobyl fallout seems to show that many people in the surrounding area (although not those in close proximity) were hardly affected [1].

And those in close poximity?

So what do you mean ANYONE?

And those in close poximity?

So what do you mean ANYONE?

Even those in close proximity wouldn't die, you'd basically have to stand in the same spot right next to it for a year to be in any danger, and even then you probably wouldn't die

Even those in close proximity wouldn't die, you'd basically have to stand in the same spot right next to it for a year to be in any danger, and even then you probably wouldn't die

So, we should not worry too about it and instead shut dwon all the security measures we had established?

So, we should not worry too about it and instead shut dwon all the security measures we had established?

We shouldn't worry about a dirty bomb, no

We shouldn't worry about a dirty bomb, no

Well, coming from you it means the threat is real and the enemy is not resting and doing everything to penetrate us. :yes:

Well, coming from you it means the threat is real and the enemy is not resting and doing everything to penetrate us. :yes:

Ummm...what? :huh:

Ummm...what? :huh:

Figure it out. Don't underestimate the Americans, they won't put down their guards inspite of such propagandas of yours and whoever you are affiliated with.

Edited by AROCES

Figure it out. Don't underestimate the Americans, they won't put down their guards inspite of such propagandas of yours and whoever you are affiliated with.

:rofl: You're a very strange person AROCES :rofl:

Don't underestimate the Americans, they won't put down their guards

With all due respect...Americans are to be underestimated...the problem is in underestimating President Bush...but Americans?! Dude...most Americans can't even remember what they had for lunch...and they don't want to remember anything beyond last weekends football game...

...dirty bomb? Not really effective as a weapon...but Avi...as a terror ploy, extremely effective. Consider what you said, Most people don't know how ineffective Dirty Bombs actually are, ....proving my point that as a terror ploy a dirty bomb in LA would cause hysteria....remember the hub-ba-baloo with the Anthrax Letter Scare a couple of years ago? Americans are weak, gullible, fat, stupid, take it all for granted sheep...and as such, we are sitting ducks for the wolves to slaughter us. The irony in that is that the wolves know that what I just said is true.

Hi, my name is joc. I am a complete retard.

Thats right... you need some pills. You are obviously not American. Now ok you may not really be a complete retard. But what comes out of your mouth is. Do you seriously believe a dirty bomb is like a sparkler? Do you seriously believe all Americans are pathetic? Do you seriously believe we are waiting to be slaughtered? I suggest you go to a doctor now, get some pills.

Edited by Shinedown

Do you seriously believe a dirty bomb is like a sparkler? Do you seriously believe all Americans are pathetic? Do you seriously believe we are waiting to be slaughtered?

Don't be a dolt and don't put words in my mouth and don't put anything in quotes that I didn't say. <_<

Anyone who goes around with a chip on their shoulder trying to p*** people off isn't worthy of much of a response from me...but for the sake of putting you in your place...I respond.

Consider your avatar....it is racially offensive to many....but you flaunt it...which shows the nature of your soul...now go away little man....the big boys are discussing real issues.

With all due respect...Americans are to be underestimated...the problem is in underestimating President Bush...but Americans?! Dude...most Americans can't even remember what they had for lunch...and they don't want to remember anything beyond last weekends football game...

...dirty bomb? Not really effective as a weapon...but Avi...as a terror ploy, extremely effective. Consider what you said, Most people don't know how ineffective Dirty Bombs actually are, ....proving my point that as a terror ploy a dirty bomb in LA would cause hysteria....remember the hub-ba-baloo with the Anthrax Letter Scare a couple of years ago? Americans are weak, gullible, fat, stupid, take it all for granted sheep...and as such, we are sitting ducks for the wolves to slaughter us. The irony in that is that the wolves know that what I just said is true.

Exactly my friend like i've been saying its about fear, both our government and these terrorists operate on it, "Al-qaeda", the "terrorist network", sleeper cells, Dirty Bombs, etc. all this has been used to scare us into believeing in a threat which is far more fiction than fact.

Don't be a dolt and don't put words in my mouth and don't put anything in quotes that I didn't say. <_<

Anyone who goes around with a chip on their shoulder trying to p*** people off isn't worthy of much of a response from me...but for the sake of putting you in your place...I respond.

Consider your avatar....it is racially offensive to many....but you flaunt it...which shows the nature of your soul...now go away little man....the big boys are discussing real issues.

I'm not putting words into your mouth.... I'm not trying to p*** anyone off, now look at your post. You basicly attacked every American, **EDIT**. You put me in my place? HA! What world are you living in? Only God can tell me what to do. I only listen to God. Racially motivated? Clearly you need to be educated. Little man? I'm sorry, but I am 17. Way more mature then you. Big boys discussing? Clearly you aren't one. I think you need to get a life, stop pretending you are god because you aren't. You are nothing, now get real.

**Shinedown, if you cannot speak without resorting to insults, push away from the keyboard till you can speak like a civil and reasoned adult.**

Edited by aquatus1

I'm not putting words into your mouth.... I'm not trying to p*** anyone off, now look at your post. You basicly attacked every American, b****. You put me in my place? HA! What world are you living in? Only God can tell me what to do. I only listen to God. Racially motivated? Clearly you need to be educated. Little man? I'm sorry, but I am 17. Way more mature then you. Big boys discussing? Clearly you aren't one. I think you need to get a life, stop pretending you are god because you aren't. You are nothing, now get real.

Sorry, dude, but Joc clearly won this fight.

Btw. He is way older and mature then you, kid.

No ofense, Joc.

Edited by odas

Thats right... you need some pills. You are obviously not American. Now ok you may not really be a complete retard. But what comes out of your mouth is. Do you seriously believe a dirty bomb is like a sparkler? Do you seriously believe all Americans are pathetic? Do you seriously believe we are waiting to be slaughtered? I suggest you go to a doctor now, get some pills.

You are what has been coined as "The Bad American".

You're immature, no one can have an different opinion then you. And if they do you go after them like a rabid pitbull hopped up on bad crack.

It's like this, Skippy. You don't know what the hells you're going on about. What Joc said is true. Most Americans don't even remember what they did last weekend, let alone what to do incase of a real emergency. I think Katrina proved that point. I shudder to think what would happen if we were attact. The only thing I do know is that it'll bring about more misplaced and overswelled patriotism, and we'll get more "boo hoo poor us" crutch waveing sobs...

No.. America is not the greatest country in the world. And it will never be. But there is not such thing as the greatest country. Not here.. not there.. no where.

As for the topic on hand. There had been threats before. And hopefully these will be cought like the others before... >.<