Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Europe soon to be attacked by nukes and...

Shinedown

Mods I think you need to get onto the other kids in this thread.

Edited by Shinedown

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odas

• __Kratos__

• AROCES

• Avinash_Tyagi

I'm the immature one because my age, seriously you so called adults need to grow up. America is the best country and always will be. Face it, you guys are immature. Grow up, get a life. Move out of your parents basements. Get laid for a change... morons... I swear some people now a days....

hows america the best country? your an immature kid who doesnt even know what really is happening in your own country, your economy is falling apart slowly, your leader is a brain dead moron failure and all he's doing is p***ing off the entire middle east and your p***ing everyone off on this forum, maybe you should get laid and maybe you should get a life and leave ur basement for 5 mins and take a look at what really is happening in your own country, joc and everyone else is right so dont call them the immature people here who need to grow up cuz you need that more then they do

Edited by Conspiracy

hows america the best country? ur an immature kid who doesnt even know what really is happening in ur country, ur economy is falling apart slowly, ur leader is a brain dead moron failure and all ur doing is p***ing off the entire middle east and everyone on this forum, maybe u should get laid and maybe u should get a life and leave ur basement for 5 mins and take a look at what really is happening in ur country, joc and everyone else is right so dont call them the immature people here who need to grow up cuz u need that more then they do

No sense in trying to read that. Atleast attempt to spell correctly and I might listen to you...

lmao, you could easily read what i say so dont play smart ass here, but i got better things to do then fight with a 5 year old on the forums

Edited by Conspiracy

lmao, you could easily read what i say so dont play smart ass here

I could read it, but why should I take my time to read it if you wont even take your time to spell? Re type it and I might.

Edited by Shinedown

That's enough bickering and childish comments. Keep the discussion focused on the topic at hand and refrain from making personal insults or suffer the consequences. There will be no more warnings.

MM

Exactly my friend like i've been saying its about fear, both our government and these terrorists operate on it, "Al-qaeda", the "terrorist network", sleeper cells, Dirty Bombs, etc. all this has been used to scare us into believeing in a threat which is far more fiction than fact.

Funny how you are preaching that there is no threat from the terrorist.

But very much believe and preach that the US goverment is behind 9/11 and that the Americans should be very watchful of their own government that is out to kill them.

Hmmmm........ :ph34r: More and more you get exposed what you are all about.

Ummm...what? :huh:

The thing about these constant warnings of imminent attacks is that they have been coming out with them ever since 9-11. It seems like every week or so a new expert is telling us about attacks that are about to happen. In the United States of Amnesia it is acceptable to forget about all these multitudes of warnings. Then, when something terroristic does finally happen the latest warning monger can jump up and down and say---see I told you so. And your average American will be duely impressed that he knew his stuff.

But not so with me. The fact is that the so-called experts do not have a clue what is going to happen next. They have been harping so many different scenarios since 9-11 it would be impossible for them to not hit the target in the bullseye somewhere down the line, but with all their propaganda about dirty bombs, chemical warfare, biological weapons, nukes in the hands of terrorists, and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, it is plain to see that it was and is all lies. They need to drum up support for war, and what better way to do that than to convince the American people that they are under threat of imminent annihilation at all times. And with 9-11 still in close living memory there is the reality of attack to bolster the claim.

There are persons in the Muslim / Arab world who would detonate a nuclear explosion inside the United States, preferably in a large densely populated city. This I know for sure and I have been very well aware of this fact since 1983. I cannot say that I can blame them for wanting to do it because the USA and its allies have given them every provocation for doing it, but the fact remains, contrary to establishmentarian lies of loose nukes from the former Soviet Union circling the earth in terrorist hands, nuclear weapons are very difficult to make and almost impossible to acquire anywhere outside official channels of trade. And Americans had better hope and pray that it stays that way.

If they do ever get one they can use you can say goodbye to a large sized portion of one of your greatest cities.

Funny how you are preaching that there is no threat from the terrorist.

But very much believe and preach that the US goverment is behind 9/11 and that the Americans should be very watchful of their own government that is out to kill them.

Hmmmm........ :ph34r: More and more you get exposed what you are all about.

Ummmm...I never said that the Govt. was behind 9/11, I said I needed more proof before coming to a decision of whether they were involved or not, I do believe that the govt. is gaining too much power from things like Wiretapping and the Patriot act, and yes I do believe they need to be watched due to that gain in power, but they've gained that power only due to our letting our fears scare us into giving them the power :yes:

Ummmm...I never said that the Govt. was behind 9/11, I said I needed more proof before coming to a decision of whether they were involved or not, I do believe that the govt. is gaining too much power from things like Wiretapping and the Patriot act, and yes I do believe they need to be watched due to that gain in power, but they've gained that power only due to our letting our fears scare us into giving them the power :yes:

And our fear is what makes us do what is needed to protect our homeland.

Something that you want to erase from the Americans so they will bring their guards down, for it is difficult as for now for those who wants another 9/11 to do so.

You are simply aiding them.

And our fear is what makes us do what is needed to protect our homeland.

Something that you want to erase from the Americans so they will bring their guards down, for it is difficult as for now for those who wants another 9/11 to do so.

You are simply aiding them.

No it makes us do too much, waste money, resources and lives, in fact our actions have aided the islamists more, before they fought amongst themselves, and were a failed movement amongst the muslim people, but Iraq has given them a common enemy, much like Afghanistan did in the 80's

No it makes us do too much, waste money, resources and lives, in fact our actions have aided the islamists more, before they fought amongst themselves, and were a failed movement amongst the muslim people, but Iraq has given them a common enemy, much like Afghanistan did in the 80's

Us? Who is us to you???

The main duty of an American citizen is to defend his country. Money and resources should not be held back in defending your country, unless to those who wish it harm.

If the Americans suddenly act like 9/11 was nothing and it's in the past, then those who are responsible for it will not much like it and will say, HERE IS SOMETHING BIGGER and this time it will stick into you longer.

Regardless, the destruction of Israel and the domination of the Middle East is what is the war all about. To the liberals, let's abandon Israel and leave the middle east alone , we just use bicycles, no smog and it's environmentally friendly.

Us? Who is us to you?

Your reasoning and objective is good, beneficial and is representing those responsible for 9/11.

Us? Who is us to you?

Your reasoning and objective is good, beneficial and is representing those responsible for 9/11.

:rofl: Actually my views are trying to help America :yes:

I agree - We live in an unfortunate age where there is a constant fear of terrorism, and it is not going to get any better. Our goverments will deal with the threat the best they can, and god bless them for that, but sometime, somewhere, something will get through the cracks. And when it does we'll mourn, we'll cry, we'll shout and we'll blame; Then we'll go right back to waiting.

Welcome to a post 9/11 world - It isn't going away, so get used to it.

but Iraq has given them a common enemy, much like Afghanistan did in the 80's

Yeah, getting rid of one of the most prolific muslim-killers in recent history. Bad move. A guy who was going to kill every Kurdish man, woman and child within his country (IMO-that little tidbit right there was enough to bring Sadaam down). I'm glad the Germans were actually happy we rid the world of Hitler and smart enough to see that they were better off without him.

Unfortunately, the muslim world is too stupid to see we actually did them a favor by geting rid of Saddam (who would have tried to take the entire ME-Kuwait was step one) or that the taliban was definitely not the 'good guys'.

Oh well, at least we did a couple of hundred thousand Kurds a favor.

Edited by Pinky Floyd

Unfortunately, the muslim world is too stupid to see we actually did them a favor by geting rid of Saddam (who would have tried to take the entire ME-Kuwait was step one) or that the taliban was definitely not the 'good guys'.

Please don't confuse the term 'Muslim' with 'Islamic extremeist'. Please.

As far as a "dirty bomb", how lethal and how long the radioactivity remains depends on the kind of radioactive material wrapped around the conventional explosives.

If terrorists collect radioactive isotopes from medical sources, then the damage might not be too bad. Though years ago, a friend of mines van carrying x-ray material was hit by a train at a railroad crossing. And she was barried in a lead-lined, sealed casket. The van and the accident site was too "hot" until cleaned up. Yes, few people may die from a medical sourced dirty bomb the first day. But it is the cancer rates and the cost of clean up down the line. And that is the risk to people from that kind of bomb.

But if terrorists can get their hands on plutonium, then it is a whole new story. Even a kilo of plutonium can kill thousands in a short period of time. And the cost of clean up could be astronomic. Think of what a dirty bomb would do upwind of London. Imagine trying to evaculate 10 million from the Home Countys and farther downwind. Plus the relocation of the government and financial insitutions. Along with most all of the businesses headquarted in and around London.

A dirty bomb is something to worry about. For years we have worried of the fallout from a nuclear bomb attack. Well the remments from a dirty bomb, with the "good stuff" in it would be like living downwind from a nuclear bomb. So it depemds on how "dirty" the dirty bomb is.

Please don't confuse the term 'Muslim' with 'Islamic extremeist'. Please.

My bad....I should have put more of a distance 'tween the two groups.

but..

The 'middle of the road' muslim world seems to be choosing sides and it seems to be the radicals gaining in popular opinion within the overall Islamic world due to the fact that they believe the radical to be a 'good muslim'-which their not-BTW (That is; if the religion is truly one of peace), and the corrupt westerner to be motivated by only lust, sheer greed and a overall deap-seated hatred of Islam. :rolleyes:

It's almost seems that freedom is a vague, elusive concept to them.

My bad....I should have put more of a distance 'tween the two groups.

but..

The 'middle of the road' muslim world seems to be choosing sides and it seems to be the radicals gaining in popular opinion within the overall Islamic world due to the fact that they believe the radical to be a 'good muslim'-which their not-BTW (That is; if the religion is truly one of peace), and the corrupt westerner to be motivated by only lust, sheer greed and a overall deap-seated hatred of Islam. :rolleyes:

It's almost seems that freedom is a vague, elusive concept to them.

Actually this is not true, the various Islamist groups were basically repudiated by the muslims themselves years ago

Muslim Extremism (the details on the Muslim extremists starts about 1:33 into the clip)

Yeah, getting rid of one of the most prolific muslim-killers in recent history.

Good thing you said already that you made a mistake by confusing muslims with Islammic radicals. It is a step forward. Ever wondered how the west can beat the Islamic terrorists?

I' tell ya.

Stop accusing Islam and all muslims for what is happenig in the world. Tell them clearly that the West respects Islam and the believers and that we need their help.

You would be amased what would happen then. Believe me, I know.

I'm glad the Germans were actually happy we rid the world of Hitler and smart enough to see that they were better off without him. :D Blessed are those who do not know.

I restrain myself on further comments on that :D

I'm not accusing muslims of the terror. The radicals are responsible. I am accusing muslims of allowing the radicals to hijack their religion. Sorry dude. They punked you out of yours.

Respect begats respect. Saudi Arabia burns Bibles as 'Apocryphal'- What if the US did the same to the Koran for the very same reason? There would be riots. For sure. We don't however. But they do. Lotsa respect there.

Say what you want about Christianity, Jesus, Budda, Hindu (Simpsons had a laugh or two at Hinduism) or even poke fun at Jewish figures (South Park 'Jew-ba-lee' episode). You might get a "darn you!" but that's about it. Poke a stick at Muhammed and the Islamic world explodes with death threats. "How dare you insult the prophet!" How dare us even talk frankly about it either. Evident with the Pope episode. Meanwhile, Christianity, Judaism and Hindu is pounded viciously on state run radio in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria etc. Again, the muslim respect for others is astounding. I am at the point that I really don't care if you (not you personally) are insulted. You'll get over it, the same way that Christians, Jews and Hindi get over the fact that their religion is sometimes insulted in art, commentary and media. But it doesn't result in any 'jihads' or killings. It doesn't kill their faith either. It's called maturity.

Saudi Arabia respects other religions so much that requires all citizens to be Muslims-Where's the respect there? Where is 'moderate' muslim outrage at this intolerance of all others? Just let a western country try to outlaw Islam the same way.. :angry2: I'm sure we would hear from you about it. But an Islamic country outlawing other religions? Nah. Not a peep. Perfectly justified and AOK! :tu::angry:Saudi Arabian 'Tolerance'

Women can't drive, vote, get divorced or a myriad of other inalienable rights in your precious sandbox known as Saudi Arabia that all western women have. And the Australian Imam still preaching. Where is the mainstream muslim outrage about womens rights? And respect for pre-established womens rights in western countries that they immegrate to. If the Australians try to deport this guy, no matter how much they condemn him, the 'casual' muslim will scream foul. Even though this guy is scum. He hides behind the veil of the religion and the moderate muslim fully allow him to (and others like him as well).

Where is muslim help simply stabilizing Iraq? All we get is criticism from them. We'd love to leave. You want us out. We can't because it would result in civil war in which thousands of muslims would die at the hands of other muslims. We would have been long gone out of Iraq with some help early on. Muslim soldiers would be great idea to replace the hated western soldiers. And help the muslims in Iraq build a good solid Islamic democracy. And if we are not there, we have less influnce on the formation of this new govenment. Ain't happenen' though. Gotta fight the Americans at all costs, even with popular opinion.

It doesn't take a genius to see the need for the elimination of the taliban. I'll pass on discussing that. Unless you feel that these soul-less monsters have a right to exist and preach pure hate...If you do, you prove my point about the radicals hi-jacking the religion.

The evil US for not letting the ever lovable Ahmadinejad get nukes. Him not taking Russia up on Uranium at less cost than what it would take to make it-only proves he wants the bomb. And gotta back him in the media as well...even though it is arguable that he has called for the elimination of Israel. Which he will never even comprimise to it's existence. But he's a muslim-so he must be right.

Yeah..the stupid westerners with their bias... :rolleyes:

"Blessed are those who do not know.

I restrain myself on further comments on that"

Are you saying that the Germans would be happier if the Nazis won??

Edited by Pinky Floyd

Are you saying that the Germans would be happier if the Nazis won?? ;)

Hot.

Floyd, I do not argue nor do I deni the Hypocrisy of many, many simmple muslims.

I do not deni that, like in the case of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia the Christians do not have any rights. This is a shame. I am a muslim and I am ashamed of that hipocrisy.

Believe it or not. But then, again I am a bosinan muslim whom most arabic coutries do not count as muslims. And that is exactely the problem, Floyd, which a smart person could use.

Unfortunately, Bush is not that smart.

You have very modern and moderate moslems in the world like the bosnian and the vaste majority of turkish moslems. It does not get any modern or more moderate.

Much of the fight against Islamic terrorist and radicals could be won with the help of those countries.

BUT. Since those moderate moslems still consider themself as moslems, regardless what the arabs say, every insulst regarding Quran or Mohammed brings us further away from their potetnial help.

It is not up to the moslem, regardless what you think. It is up to the west.

Are you willing to let me be a moslem, are you willing to respect my saints, my right to pray and respect my religion? Yes? Then, hey bud, I am willing to fight against Osama and the terrorist, and you, relax and enjoy.

But, if you think of me as a terorist and a islamic hillbilly just because I am a moslem, then

sorry, bro, do your fight alone. Just to let bush know. He will never win that way.

And I? I sitt back, relax, have coors and enjoy the downfall of bushs dictatorship.

And all he should have done is ........ASK US NICELY.

Pinky Floyd, that is a most awesome post. :tu:

And I? I sitt back, relax, have coors and enjoy the downfall of bushs dictatorship.

And all he should have done is ........ASK US NICELY.

You keep blaming Bush... He did make a cross between radicals and moderates recently. He said those that are fighting are Islamic Facists. You know what though? Muslims groups got all mad. Even though he was talking about radicals, Muslims around the world got mad. Why? Is the West not allowed to speak ill of the terrorists?!

It's just not the US that are asking for Muslim help either... Aussie, UK, Europe, Asia... Basically most of the globe are all asking Muslims to curb extreme behavior and what do they get in return? A massive wall of silence or if someone makes a cartoon you'll get people in the streets around the globe in the millions all crying fowl... It's a shame we can't get all those millions of people to care enough to speak up against a terrorists.

Pinky Floyd, that is a most awesome post. :tu:

You keep blaming Bush... He did make a cross between radicals and moderates recently. He said those that are fighting are Islamic Facists. You know what though? Muslims groups got all mad. Even though he was talking about radicals, Muslims around the world got mad. Why? Is the West not allowed to speak ill of the terrorists?!

It's just not the US that are asking for Muslim help either... Aussie, UK, Europe, Asia... Basically most of the globe are all asking Muslims to curb extreme behavior and what do they get in return? A massive wall of silence or if someone makes a cartoon you'll get people in the streets around the globe in the millions all crying fowl... It's a shame we can't get all those millions of people to care enough to speak up against a terrorists.

Recently. Gooooood for him. He is only 5 years to late. Who is gonna believe him now?

For 5 years you ( I mean him, mein fuehrer bush ) are atacking me for what I am. Now, that you ( I mean him, fuehrer bush ) are loosing your damn war you are asking for help.

Who is going to believe you ( I mean him, mein fuehrer Hit ahmm bush ) now?

Kratos, be honest, if I would wage a war against, let us say Christian terrorists the way Bush is leading a war against Islamic terrorists, Would you believe me after 5 years of war that I never intended to harm all Christians?