Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Europe soon to be attacked by nukes and...

Shinedown

Recently. Gooooood for him. He is only 5 years to late. Who is gonna believe him now?

For 5 years you ( I mean him, mein fuehrer bush ) are atacking me for what I am. Now, that you ( I mean him, fuehrer bush ) are loosing your damn war you are asking for help.

Who is going to believe you ( I mean him, mein fuehrer Hit ahmm bush ) now?

Kratos, be honest, if I would wage a war against, let us say Christian terrorists the way Bush is leading a war against Islamic terrorists, Would you believe me after 5 years of war that I never intended to harm all Christians?

He's always said we were going after the radicals... Not common Muslims. :rolleyes: I was just using the recent new term as an example.

Hey, you being a Muslim, I wouldn't believe you. Your holy book calls for the death of Christians so... Kind of shot yourself in the foot there.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odas

• __Kratos__

• AROCES

• Avinash_Tyagi

He's always said we were going after the radicals... Not common Muslims. :rolleyes: I was just using the recent new term as an example.

Hey, you being a Muslim, I wouldn't believe you. Your holy book calls for the death of Christians so... Kind of shot yourself in the foot there.

Acctualy, you are the one who shot himself in the foot with your statement. Ouchh. :P

You see, that is all I wanted you to say ( like most of us did not know it anyway ).

Your hate is not directed towards the acctual terrorist but to any moslem in the world.

And then, people like you wonder why? Keep on wondering. :D:D:D

Edited by odas

I sometimes get more angry at Floyd, but he is acctualy more sincere then you Kratos.

He says sometimes things more out of the feeling, which is good. And after he does appologize, which is sweet, dude.

But you, you are a sick dangerous mind, man.

Acctualy, you are the one who shot himself in the foot with your statement. Ouchh. :P

You see, that is all I wanted you to say ( like most of us did not know it anyway ).

Your hate is not directed towards the acctual terrorist but to any moslem in the world.

And then, people like you wonder why? Keep on wondering. :D:D:D

Why? We aren't waging war against Islam. We're going after the people that are jihading.

So my seeing Islam as what it is... Is bad? Hmm... I'm suppose to ignore the fact people want to kill me for my beliefs? :huh:

I sometimes get more angry at Floyd, but he is acctualy more sincere then you Kratos.

He says sometimes things more out of the feeling, which is good. And after he does appologize, which is sweet, dude.

But you, you are a sick dangerous mind, man.

So, I'd look better if I said sorry for telling the truth? :huh: Like it's really all my fault that the Koran says what it does. I believe that blame rests on Allah and Muhammad. ;)

Edited by __Kratos__

Give Islam Time it will change!!!

but facists such as you wont.

So they'll just ignore the word of their god? I can only hope so.

My criticism of Islam is from the stand point of 2006.

A religious war is like children fighting over who has the strongest imaginary friend.

okay if any terror group tries to attack france, germany, etc. that will just draw more support for americas war on terror. and kill people

okay if any terror group tries to attack france, germany, etc. that will just draw more support for americas war on terror. and kill people

YUP! So Bush and the GOP will make another plan similar to 9/11 and scare everyone

again for the 2008 election. Cheating ang hanging tabs didn't work this time. DARN IT!

But the liberals won't let them get away from it and make sure they get BLAMED primarily here at UM. :tu:

Exactely, Akuma.

Christianity was considered a religion of evel. And it was considering all the wars the extremists and christian fundamentalist did.

But, It changed.

So will Islam change as soon as we get rid of the radical.

But as long as there are people like Kratos, with their hatered speaches against Islam there will be radicals. And what is worse is that even those moderate moslems will turn bad just in spite.

I see it like this ( human nature ). If you continue to accuse me for something I did not do and have no intentions to do it, sooner or later you will get what you are asking for.

Sorry, but that is the way it is. I am not gonna harm anyone, but I am not gonna appologize for what I have not done and I will not kiss anybodies butt just to be accpted.

You will not see that, Krato. Never.

Exactely, Akuma.

Christianity was considered a religion of evel. And it was considering all the wars the extremists and christian fundamentalist did.

But, It changed.

So will Islam change as soon as we get rid of the radical.

But as long as there are people like Kratos, with their hatered speaches against Islam there will be radicals. And what is worse is that even those moderate moslems will turn bad just in spite.

I see it like this ( human nature ). If you continue to accuse me for something I did not do and have no intentions to do it, sooner or later you will get what you are asking for.

Sorry, but that is the way it is. I am not gonna harm anyone, but I am not gonna appologize for what I have not done and I will not kiss anybodies butt just to be accpted.

You will not see that, Krato. Never.

Christianity changed because it had to. The Bible doesn't support a lot of what was done over the ages.

The Koran on the other hand justifies nicely the actions of terrorists with Allah's own words. How do we honestly expect to see a religion who follows the word of god change?

My hate speeches? Quite honestly, I dislike anybody that wishes to do me harm. That is a perfectly logical and reasonable human emotion. The Koran wishes to see my corpse and I'm just suppose to accept that?

You don't need to phsycially harm anybody for your own jihad. Jihad comes in many forms through speech, writing, personal and such.

I never asked you to kiss my butt nor do I ever want you near that part of my body.

I have asked however for a culture of hatred to stop killing innocent people. I have asked for a culture of intolerance to accept people. I have asked for a culture of blame to look at themselves. I have asked for a culture of stunt to grow into 2006.

Religion is holding back mankind... We each drop of blood that is spilled because of jihad is a drop of blood lost.

I'm more tolerant then you actually think of me; though I choose who I tolerant wisely and a religion who wishes to rule the world in the dark ages is not one I will accept.

You curse me for these beliefs of mine and quite honestly, I point out facts about Islam.

The Quran does not say anything new that is not already written in the bible ( old Testament and new testament ).

The bible also called for the fight against the ones who do not believe in the only one God.

Jews and Christians used to follow the verses from the Bible blindly.

So do many moslems now. But this will change with time. The state of mind of the muslim will change.

But not with pressure. Give it time. Christianity had their time too. Nothing hapend overnight.

Edited by odas

The Quran does not say anything new that is not already written in the bible ( old Testament and new testament ).

The bible also called for the fight against the ones who do not believe in the only one God.

So do many moslems now. But this will change with time. The state of mind of the muslim will change.

But not with pressure. Give it time. Christianity had their time too. Nothing hapend overnight.

They don't have in their holy books to wage religious wars for today's world.

Context of the Koran says killing infidels for Allah is great - In today's world.

Time? So the rest of the world and I should just lay off of the mindless slaughter of women, children and men each and every single day? We shouldn't speak up against the intolerance? We shouldn't speak up against the backward ways?

England tried to appease Nazi Germany before WW2... It didn't work. We should learn from history and not make the same mistake again not to try to appease a growing threat.

Edited by __Kratos__

odas,

I'm not going to get embroiled in a debate on Islam vs Christianity. I don't know enough about either to be able to argue a case.

What I wanted to ask you, as you are speaking form a Muslim viewpoint, is whether you think Islam will have to separate church and state before it can change? No agenda here just honest curiosity.

whats the topic?....whos gonna attack with the nukes?..Im missing something? :unsure2:

The OP had a link to an item in an Australian newspaper speculating on an al-Qaeda plot to attack European targets. The article further speculated about rumours of chemical and/or nuclear weapons being used.

I don't know...it sells newspapers I suppose.

Thanks ...I bet nothing happens...It's just hype to sell the war on terror and newspapers...notice were in this big war on terror. but basically theres no terror attacks outside of baghdad in the last few years.?? :hmm:

odas,

I'm not going to get embroiled in a debate on Islam vs Christianity. I don't know enough about either to be able to argue a case.

What I wanted to ask you, as you are speaking form a Muslim viewpoint, is whether you think Islam will have to separate church and state before it can change? No agenda here just honest curiosity.

Clearly yes. The separation of Church ( Mossque, clerics ) and the State.

Like it is in Bosnia and Turkey. And it works.

And that is from my moslem point of view.

However, people can not understand how importante Muhammed is in the Islamic belief or they know that and that is the reason the try to pi** the moslems of.

See it this way, Leonardo: A muslim who does not pray, drinks, began adultery, do what ever he is not supposed to do, even does not like Islam particulary, even he will be outraged when somene insults Muhammed.

I can not explain why but that is the way.

Ok I didn't read this whole thing after it started down the cat fight.

So I'll just say this. I can kind of understand some of the backlash the US received after 9-11 because when I read the title of this thread my gut reply was honestly "Good I hope they do, maybe then they'll understand why we are trying to defend ourselves."

But the truth is we aren't really defending ourselves any more, just trying to pull out of the muck.

Americans have a small memory and most people don't give two ships about 9-11 anymore, they just want to go back to the good old days when they could go shopping and not have to think about the blood oil they were pumping into their luxury vehicles.

If we had just let 9-11 fade into the background we would have been better off in some regards.

With all due respect...Americans are to be underestimated...the problem is in underestimating President Bush...but Americans?! Dude...most Americans can't even remember what they had for lunch...and they don't want to remember anything beyond last weekends football game...

...dirty bomb? Not really effective as a weapon...but Avi...as a terror ploy, extremely effective. Consider what you said, Most people don't know how ineffective Dirty Bombs actually are, ....proving my point that as a terror ploy a dirty bomb in LA would cause hysteria....remember the hub-ba-baloo with the Anthrax Letter Scare a couple of years ago? Americans are weak, gullible, fat, stupid, take it all for granted sheep...and as such, we are sitting ducks for the wolves to slaughter us. The irony in that is that the wolves know that what I just said is true.

You don't need a 'dirty bomb' to spead panic in L.A. , all you need to do is broadcast a play on the radio about aliens landing ...hey presto :tu:

odas,

their both the same, crazy fanatics who wont get the idea of reality

Ok I didn't read this whole thing after it started down the cat fight.

So I'll just say this. I can kind of understand some of the backlash the US received after 9-11 because when I read the title of this thread my gut reply was honestly "Good I hope they do, maybe then they'll understand why we are trying to defend ourselves."

But the truth is we aren't really defending ourselves any more, just trying to pull out of the muck.

Americans have a small memory and most people don't give two ships about 9-11 anymore, they just want to go back to the good old days when they could go shopping and not have to think about the blood oil they were pumping into their luxury vehicles.

If we had just let 9-11 fade into the background we would have been better off in some regards.

That is so true :blink: .

america just made things worse for themselves but attacking Iraq. America started to get despised by the world. and the Jihadist clerics gained a excuse to use their relegion for wrong doings.

its all a shame really :no:

america just made things worse for themselves but attacking Iraq. America started to get despised by the world. and the Jihadist clerics gained a excuse to use their relegion for wrong doings.

its all a shame really

America was already despised by the world. The Jihadists don't need an excuse...Jihad is their excuse.

We have gained an exceptional strategic upper hand.

Does anyone think there's any risk of a new generation of extremist christians that could become ermm 'less peaceful' ?

What about these hardcore bible camps that are starting to spring up with the extremist view that extreme muslims are serving the devil.

Does anyone think there's any risk of a new generation of extremist christians that could become ermm 'less peaceful' ?

What about these hardcore bible camps that are starting to spring up with the extremist view that extreme muslims are serving the devil.

There are actually less then peaceful Christians out there. I know it made international headlines when 3 Christian terrorists got hanged for their crimes. :) There are also some extreme "soldiers of god" groups out there that train in military style complexes and life style.

Though, there is a difference. The bible doesn't command religious war. The koran does. :hmm:

As for 9-11, the fact was and it still remains that persons in government and law enforcement and many others were given perfectly valid accurate information about when where and how those attacts would be carried out, and they were told these facts years months and weeks in advance of their actual happening. They willfully ignored the warnings and were made immune from prosecution for their negligence.

We know without question that a federal government officer was apprised in 1997, that a deputy sheriff in south Florida was told in 1998, that a 911 emergency number in south Florida was warned in early 2001, that an officer of the state of Florida was apprised in detail in early 2001, that another somewhat less datailed warning went to law enforcement

in south Florida the night of September 10, 2001, and that several others were given precise detailed warnings of these attacks of 9-11-01.

We also know that nobody made the least bit of an effort to follow up to get any more information. A federal officer ignored it. A deputy sheriff got up, walked away, and, according to himself, forgot all about it. An officer of the state mocked the person giving him the information. The 911 number made no effort whatsoever at follow up. We have also found out that the call to a law enforcement agency on the night of septrember 10, 2001 was hidden and concealed.

We have sought verification that these and other persons were given detailed information about 9-11 in advance. Of all the persons contacted after 9-11 only the police and other government agencies and employees have denied all knowledge of any such warnings. All civilians we have been able to contact so far who were told about these attacks in advance have recalled something of the warnings they were given.

Your paid protectors, however, the very ones who you trust to guard your security have lost their memories, misplaced or lost permanent records. given false information, and refused to answer perfectly legitimate questions regarding the detailed warnings they were given.

Others whose business has nothing to do with law enforcement remember conversations, places, persons, names, and other details even from years ago but your protectors remember nothing?

The fact is that your state and local governments and law enforcement are arrogant supercilious negligent bullies who have gotten way too big for their britches, and they have placed themselves above the law.