Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Europe soon to be attacked by nukes and...

Shinedown

I agree with that. :tu:

However, both, Bible and Quran are Gods books. Both, Bible and Quran were written by men. Quran was written after Mohammeds death.

Mohammed was not any bigger or lesser then Moses, who directly spoke to God, Abraham, Jesus, Noah..................

On the other hand, if it weren't for Judaism, Christianity and Islam we would still have human sacrifices and rituals.

We would still eat human flesh.

I see it this way. God tried, we faild. Again and again and again...........

Nice post Odas! :tu:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odas

• __Kratos__

• AROCES

• Avinash_Tyagi

Bullfeathers. I have not heard of, nor read, any anti-muslim propaganda being aired or printed in the news. I don't know one person who has called for any kind of reprisal against any religion, race, or creed in America. Stoke the flames all you want, but what you desire to happen is'nt going to. Where do you come up with this tripe anyway?

Fox News :blink:

I agree with that. :tu:

However, both, Bible and Quran are Gods books. Both, Bible and Quran were written by men. Quran was written after Mohammeds death.

Mohammed was not any bigger or lesser then Moses, who directly spoke to God, Abraham, Jesus, Noah..................

Hmm... Both written by men but the bible was inspired by God... While the Koran is the word of Allah. Big difference. Remember "koran" means "recite"? ;) I know you do.

Allah is fine with terrorism.

On the other hand, if it weren't for Judaism, Christianity and Islam we would still have human sacrifices and rituals.

We would still eat human flesh.

I see it this way. God tried, we faild. Again and again and again...........

:blink: There are still parts of the world that do that. As for rituals... All religions have that.

Eating human flesh? It still happens and the Christians do it every sunday in ritual form. :yes:

Back to topic?...we made it to the holidays without a terror attack like they promised...like I said at the beginning of the thread...terrorism warnings sell newspapers and tv ads...it's all anti-muslim propaganda and hype... :blink:

yep

The funniest thing is that you did not even read my post and what is written. :no:

You do that all the time.

In the bible God comands to kill homosexuals. Clearly.

God comands to kill woman and children. Clearly.

Quran and Bible=take it or leave it. Neither one is evil both have their downsides.

did you read the bible?? cause if you did you didn't really get the message....

yep

did you read the bible?? cause if you did you didn't really get the message....

Enlighten me, Jebus, please. :D

Kratos, Inspired by God or the word Allahs is the same.

God or Allah is the same.

Dios or God or Gott or Bog or in any other language.

Infact Allah was before God. Think about it. ;)

odas, I thought we were making progress. That's the kind of statement that just breeds contempt dude.

Thinking about it-probably 'creator' or 'great spirit' or something to that nature by a nomadic, pre-iron, pre-Jerico civilization was probably first.

Now this is simply a historical question. Who was the first civilization to recognize a supreme diety? Pre-Egyptians? The Celts? Pre-Babylonians? The Pueblo/Anasazi? (Who have been worshipping 'The Great Spirit' for over 6k years) This goes way before Jesus, Moses or Muhammed.

Edited by Pinky Floyd

odas, I thought we were making progress. That's the kind of statement that just breeds contempt dude.

Thinking about it-probably 'creator' or 'great spirit' or something to that nature by a nomadic, pre-iron, pre-Jerico civilization was probably first.

Now this is simply a historical question. Who was the first civilization to recognize a supreme diety? Pre-Egyptians? The Celts? Pre-Babylonians? The Pueblo/Anasazi? (Who have been worshipping 'The Great Spirit' for over 6k years) This goes way before Jesus, Moses or Muhammed.

No, no, no, man. I did not think that of all the others you would fall for that Pinky.

I am sorry.

Allah before God was in a language way, not in actuall way. Get it?

And ofcourse the older civilisations had their own word for God, I do not know which one.

The Sumarian had another name for God which is again befor Allah or Yahwe or God.

You know now what I meant ? Not whose God is older, but the word for him.

I was waiting for someone else to replay, why did it had to be you. nOOOOO. :(

Edited by odas

No, no, no, man. I did not think that of all the others you would fall for that Pinky.

I am sorry.

Allah before God was in a language way, not in actuall way. Get it?

And ofcourse the older civilisations had their own word for God, I do not know which one.

The Sumarian had another name for God which is again befor Allah or Yahwe or God.

You know now what I meant ? Not whose God is older, but the word for him.

I was waiting for someone else to replay, why did it had to be you. nOOOOO. :(

Sorry, I took it out of context.

I'm a deist, so I do believe in a much, much higher power than us. I didn't see where you were headed with it..Now it makes sense.

"Allah before God was in a language way, not in actuall way. Get it?"

Got it! :tu:

Edited by Pinky Floyd

Kratos, Inspired by God or the word Allahs is the same.

God or Allah is the same.

Dios or God or Gott or Bog or in any other language.

Inspired by God means that men wrote the bible and it's believed they wrote it with their own thoughts and ideas for the most part.

The koran is the word of Allah as recited by the angel. It is also believed (by Muslims) that it is the word of Allah.

You can take on the bible because it was written by man and look at it differently for what they really meant. You can't do that with the Koran because when you really do, you're taking on Allah's own words.

I wish all Muslims would just rip out the pages of the Koran that called for jihad and murder... But what I want and what I'm going to get are two different things.

I wish all Muslims would just rip out the pages of the Koran that called for jihad and murder... But what I want and what I'm going to get are two different things.

Why does that make me think of Salmen Rushdie's "The Satanic Verses" for some reason?

good luck europe

I really doubt that they have or are anywhere near getting an actual Nuclear device, sure its a possibility but so is Yellowstone erupting tommorow, doesn't mean it'll happen

actually it would not be that hard for al-queda to aquire enough uranium to build a few nuclear bombs

actually it would not be that hard for al-queda to aquire enough uranium to build a few nuclear bombs

Yeah... It would be pretty hard. If it wasn't there would be nukes going off right now.

There are a whole lot more of other materials and tools out there to make an attack though. Just not nuclear either.

Inspired by God means that men wrote the bible and it's believed they wrote it with their own thoughts and ideas for the most part.

The koran is the word of Allah as recited by the angel. It is also believed (by Muslims) that it is the word of Allah.

You can take on the bible because it was written by man and look at it differently for what they really meant. You can't do that with the Koran because when you really do, you're taking on Allah's own words.

The whole bible goes like this: God told me, or God told us. The Bible is also Gods word and the Quran states it clearly.

Even though I am a very moderate muslim who does not follw the Quran ( I might burn in Hell for that. :cry: ) I would not dare to rip any pages out of it. Would not make sense because then I would not know the difference between good and bad.

Maybe this is what God wants from us?

He is testing us who will fall for what. He did it in the Bible too.

The whole bible goes like this: God told me, or God told us. The Bible is also Gods word and the Quran states it clearly.

Even though I am a very moderate muslim who does not follw the Quran ( I might burn in Hell for that. :cry: ) I would not dare to rip any pages out of it. Would not make sense because then I would not know the difference between good and bad.

Maybe this is what God wants from us?

He is testing us who will fall for what. He did it in the Bible too.

:huh: The bible doesn't have god commanding people just to kill to spread the faith. I'm not too keen on the bible either and even in my arguements I've found that the bible is really just written by man instead of god... If there was some solid goodies in there that I could use, I would have used them and overkilled on them by now. :P

Yeah... You're going to burn in hell alright with Allah shaking his mighty fist at you from the heavens. :yes:

Well the good and bad choices without following the koran are different from the good and bad in the koran. :hmm: I see good and bad, so I don't go out and kill people. I don't whip raped women. Just to throw out a couple examples.

Yeah... It's a test alright, if you don't obey his commands you will burn in hell and/or be severly punished. It's not a simon says game... It's real life religion that is on a jihad right now against the infidels.

Why does that make me think of Salmen Rushdie's "The Satanic Verses" for some reason?

Scary, isn't it? It's not that bad of a book. I read it first even before I knew of the static and muslims yelling.

:huh: The bible doesn't have god commanding people just to kill to spread the faith. I'm not too keen on the bible either and even in my arguements I've found that the bible is really just written by man instead of god... If there was some solid goodies in there that I could use, I would have used them and overkilled on them by now. :P

Yeah... You're going to burn in hell alright with Allah shaking his mighty fist at you from the heavens. :yes:

Well the good and bad choices without following the koran are different from the good and bad in the koran. :hmm: I see good and bad, so I don't go out and kill people. I don't whip raped women. Just to throw out a couple examples.

Yeah... It's a test alright, if you don't obey his commands you will burn in hell and/or be severly punished. It's not a simon says game... It's real life religion that is on a jihad right now against the infidels.

Scary, isn't it? It's not that bad of a book. I read it first even before I knew of the static and muslims yelling.

All you do is reapiting the same nonsens.

As for Satan Rushdi, the only way a moslem can get a Nobel prise award in Journalism is if the written text is against Islam. Check out the History.

A dirty bomb is NOT a nuclear device

As a retired member of the USAF Strategic Air Command, I can tell you that that is not true. A dirty bomb is a nuke that is designed to produce and abundance of gamma, alpha and beta radiation. It was planned to be used against such things as a heavy armored attack by the Soviets against NATO. The plan was to detonate these devices at about 2000 feet and the ensuing radiation would kill the armor crewmembers and any ground forces supporting them. We would then decontaminate the equipment and turn it against it's creators! The dirty bomb was a nuke, it just wasn't designed to inflict massive physical damage. If the terrorist have a dirty bomb, then it would be worse than most other nukes!!!!!

Infact Allah was before God.

No! Allah, Jehovah, YHWH, etc are just manmade deities, the Creator was around long before man evolved on this little mudball and invented Allah or YHWH!

Edited by Charlie Mike

This might be a bit off topic, but while everyone is talking about the bible and the quran I might as well ask.

Are there "missing books" of the quran? There were many scriptures and holy writings that were not included in the bible for one reason or another. Is the same also true for the quran, or is that it? Have any "lost texts" like the dead sea scrolls been found in relation to islam?

As a retired member of the USAF Strategic Air Command, I can tell you that that is not true. A dirty bomb is a nuke that is designed to produce and abundance of gamma, alpha and beta radiation. It was planned to be used against such things as a heavy armored attack by the Soviets against NATO. The plan was to detonate these devices at about 2000 feet and the ensuing radiation would kill the armor crewmembers and any ground forces supporting them. We would then decontaminate the equipment and turn it against it's creators! The dirty bomb was a nuke, it just wasn't designed to inflict massive physical damage. If the terrorist have a dirty bomb, then it would be worse than most other nukes!!!!!

No! Allah, Jehovah, YHWH, etc are just manmade deities, the Creator was around long before man evolved on this little mudball and invented Allah or YHWH!

Before you answer a post make sure you read it properly.

We werent talking about whose god is older but about the languages and names for him.

It is a game of words in case you did not get it. :tu:

Nice post. :tu:

This might be a bit off topic, but while everyone is talking about the bible and the quran I might as well ask.

Are there "missing books" of the quran? There were many scriptures and holy writings that were not included in the bible for one reason or another. Is the same also true for the quran, or is that it? Have any "lost texts" like the dead sea scrolls been found in relation to islam?

If there are some missing books that would be pretty great. The overwelming majority of Muslims believe that the Koran is error free and the words of Allah so that would directly take a shot at their religion that would hit pretty good. I bet if a researcher or historian really brought it to light they would be dead within 6 months.

I'm not really sure though if there are any out there or have been discovered.

The Litvinenko radiation poisoning in London last week shows some of the dangers of a dirty or radiation bomb. While terrorists may not be able to get the exact isotopes that the killers of Litvinenko used. It would not matter much to those exposed to medium level isotopes. It might not kill people in 3 weeks. It might take 3 or 6 months to kill someone.

And look at the problems of radiation clean up if a "dirty" bomb is used against, say London. Could any nation be able to clean up an area half the size of London if there are questions of how to clean Litvinenko's house and the two businesses he visited after being exposed. And what do you do if 2/3 of the population leave Greater London for the country side in fear - if not outright danger.

In many ways a "dirty" bomb is way more of a problem than a chemical attack. Poison gas does lose its potency in a matter of days to weeks. The decay rate for some radiation is in decades and even centurys. With a "dirty" bomb, you have all the fallout and left over radiation problems of a nuclear bomb - only with out the blast damage of the nuke going off.

Nice post. :tu:

If there are some missing books that would be pretty great. The overwelming majority of Muslims believe that the Koran is error free and the words of Allah so that would directly take a shot at their religion that would hit pretty good. I bet if a researcher or historian really brought it to light they would be dead within 6 months.

I'm not really sure though if there are any out there or have been discovered.

Wrong again.

The Quran was written in, let us say 5 (or six, not quite sure ) dialects initialy. The Quran was written after Mohmmeds death.

Since then The Quran was translated in many foreign languages, which means that mistakes were iminent.

But, unlike the Bible, there is still the original Quran which has not changed a bit and all translations are based on it.

But during translations in other languages some meanings might have been lost because of the specifications of other languages.

So, contrary to your believe, the overwelming majoriti of muslims are aware of some mistakes in the written form of the Quran.

Edited by odas

But, unlike the Bible, there is still the original Quran which has not changed a bit and all translations are based on it.

Err, isn't there the Torah et al?