Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Europe soon to be attacked by nukes and...

Shinedown

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odas

• __Kratos__

• AROCES

• Avinash_Tyagi

Wrong again.

The Quran was written in, let us say 5 (or six, not quite sure ) dialects initialy. The Quran was written after Mohmmeds death.

Since then The Quran was translated in many foreign languages, which means that mistakes were iminent.

But, unlike the Bible, there is still the original Quran which has not changed a bit and all translations are based on it.

But during translations in other languages some meanings might have been lost because of the specifications of other languages.

So, contrary to your believe, the overwelming majoriti of muslims are aware of some mistakes in the written form of the Quran.

So the word of Allah is wrong? From what I've read, the majority of Muslims believe the Koran is without flaw in Arabic. I do see how that translating from Arabic to another language would leave quirks out there but it was never suppose to be in another language.

Quoting from my own personal Koran that I got from CAIR (a pro-Muslim group):

Muslims are often asked why they refuse to adapt their scripture to the "needs of the modern age". The Qur'an itself answers this questions: "There is no changing the words of God". The fact that it was sent down in the seventh century of the Christian era is irrelevant. You do not wear out a diamond by constant handling and the passage of the centuries cannot erode the words of God. That, after all, is the whole point of a divine intervention in the affairs of the world. The act - the revelation - is necessarily located in particular period of time but it is, in itself, timeless, and Islamic theology defines the essence of the Qur'an as "uncreated", therefore eternal.

-Page 2, Prologue

So... Yeah, still the word of Allah that backs up what he says in the Koran.

Edited by __Kratos__

Your remarks show only how little you know about the Quran that you like to take in your big mouth.

The Quran was recitet to Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel. The same did Mohammed to his followers.

After his death, in order to preserve the thruthness of the recite Quran scholars wrote it down.

So it is still the word of God.

But, since I am a moderate moslem inspite of you claiming and wishing that I am not,

I assume that there might have been errors during translations, but the first written Quran is still there and it is without mistakes. :P:P:P

So it is still the word of God.

There we go... And what does god say? Kill infidels. This is why Europe is iffy and watching. They've already had attacks on their soil. They've had people in the streets calling for their deaths. They've have people in holy sites preaching death and violence for the cause of Allah. It's a virus of a culture of hatred that stems back and is traced back to the koran which is the word of god.

Should we all just ignore these threats?

But, since I am a moderate moslem inspite of you claiming and wishing that I am not,

I assume that there might have been errors during translations, but the first written Quran is still there and it is without mistakes. :P:P:P

No, I'm quite glad you don't follow the koran strictly as others do for the pure Islamic way. I don't like to see innocent people killed and blown up.

Well it's believed that the Arabic Koran is without flaw... Because like I said, it was never suppose to be translated into another language.