Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus half-alien?

The Wanderer

New on a phone just wanted to add some stuff.

Man and woman become one flesh = Baby IMHO

ARTIFICIAL INCEMINATION IS THE ONLY KNOWN POSSIBILITY FOR JESUS WHICH = a higher power being involved IMHO

alien craft have been depicted in far to many ancient cultural drawings to be a myth

Humans are way too primative to understand what happened and were far too primitive then to articulate what they saw.

Just my 2 cents fwiw

• 3 years later...

This is some really good stuff. So did they ever clonne jesus

He wasn't an alien, there were no clones. We don't even know if jesus was a real guy, let alone an alien experiment.

He was a robot.

Well one person on this thread started she had contact with God and claimed Jesus Christ was part alien and part God. It's if she knew this to be true. Did they extract jesus dna from somewhere and fuse it with alien dna. Making some type of hybrid? She's pretty far fetched to me.

Well the bible said it right you have to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. The ultimate goal I believe we all want to achieve is eternal life. There is one who has the power to raise the dead.

Well the bible said it right you have to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. The ultimate goal I believe we all want to achieve is eternal life. There is one who has the power to raise the dead.

Yeah but he was defeated by a group of adventurers in Northrend back in 2011.

I believe people are desperate to 'down grade' Jesus because of his claim. I have a novel idea, what if we take the documents of the New Testament as based on something true? That they are based on the personal experiences of the early church? Is it anymore fanciful than your theory? One reason people want to find some way to deal with Jesus is because if he is truly the "Word' made flesh, then his claims can cause many to become anxious. That in the end all of us must deal with His reality and choose, or perhaps our lives are our choices. If he is truly the "Word" then being God he has the right to make claims on us. People don't want that. None of us likes to think that our lives will be judged, that our actions and how we love or don't love has eternal consequences. Also the fact that we may all need mercy and grace is hard for many to accept. However, I know that others are simply seeking to find answers. Though the myth theory thread is really dead in mainstream circles that study the New Testament. Have you read the Urantia book? (http://www.urantia.org/)

I am not writing this to change anyone's mind, but there are a lot of theories out there about Jesus, when for me, to see the New Testament as an actual faith document, based on the early churches experiences is the most rational way to go.....of course I don't expect many here to agree with that ;-).

Peace

mark

Jesus was a human from the year 300,000 AD. As humans have evolved supernatural powers. He was sent back to change the course of history, but a counter agency sent back another to thwart his plan. Coming soon to a theater near you. :gun:

• Like 1

Jesus was a human from the year 300,000 AD. As humans have evolved supernatural powers. He was sent back to change the course of history, but a counter agency sent back another to thwart his plan. Coming soon to a theater near you. :gun:

LOL, I see a movie coming.

Peace

mark

• Like 1

Would definitely be a different take on the Jesus myth.

jesus_t800.jpg

The terminator was on my mind ;-)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Jesus was half pigeon .

In through the top of the head too !

Annunciation.png

'Intacta ' :tu:

Jesus was half pigeon .

In through the top of the head too !

Annunciation.png

'Intacta ' :tu:

That would be a dove.

Most 'Gods' and mythic heros have an animal father ( some other God masquerading as the animal )

6fd9a94b9e72630d1198330d1a21d922.jpg

7ab116f413fa0188f75aa9e87d3ebac5.jpg

That would be a dove.

That would be a dove.

and that would also be a pigeon ;

" From the World Book Dictionary,

pigeon: any one of a group of birds with a plump body, short tail and short legs...There are numerous species, making up a family of birds. The smaller kinds are usually called doves.

dove: a bird with a thick body, short legs, and a beak enlarged at the tip. It is a small kind of pigeon that is not domesticated. "