Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This one's for Dalia

Magikman

;D KC none taken and the rest of the family agree with me :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

* Sorry couldn't resist<forgive me?>

Yes dalia I did see some of the comments and did as u did ignore them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Kira

• Magikman

• Rae

Top Posters In This Topic

KC,

The one where they are old was pretty cool too. Both of them with their canes. :s2

I also like the one where Daffy Duck is selling the Dog and Foghorn Leghorn these gadgets to get back at each other. Daffy makes a lot of money off of the two of them.  What I don't understand is, "Where does the dog and foghorn leghorn get their money from? :s2  :s2

I know when your kids you don't pay attention to detail. But when you watch cartoons when your older, it's almost hilarious when you notice things like that.  ;D

Rae,  that's so true!  

I guess their money came from the same place where Wiley Coyote got his,  for all those ACME products!!  :s2  

(have to say my favorite Daffy 'toon,  is when he tries to prove to Porky that he's Robin Hood!)  :D

• 4 months later...

I hope Dalia still comes around, here's another fun kitty feature that I'm sure she'll enjoy, as well as any other cat lovers. wub.gif

CLICK HERE

smile.gif

* - You may also want to revisit the 'rate my kitty' site I have linked above. COCO is still number 1, but there are some new, cute additions. wub.gif

That flash-generated cat reminds me a lot of a virtual pet game that used to be quite popular on the PC called "catz", you could keep them on your desktop and give them little balls of string and other toys to play with. You also had to feed them milk from a bottle and take them for walks around the screen - all very cute.

I think it would have certainly appealed to all you cat lovers. rolleyes.gif

wub.gif Oh that is so cute my little one saw it and said Jezzie, which is the cat we left with her Dad, so I have had to peel her away from the Pc so I can post a reply

Ty MM

blush.gif Oh, oh.....

Hopefully I didn't cause any unhappiness. sad.gif Is there a chance that maybe Santa was going to leave a little kitty for her? unsure.gif

wiggle.gifkiss.gif

wub.gif Ah ty Hun but no u didn't she gets to see them most weekends so u didn't

kiss.gifkiss.gif