Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Moondoggy

Ghost Hunter bashing

52 posts in this topic

Korbus

One major thing I wish TAPS would do is have helmet cameras or something....something so that the viewer at home can see what they see. I am tired of Jason or Grant saying, "Oh, I just saw a shadow person." Or, "Oh my god, there was a face right there." We basically just have to take their words for it. If they had some kind of camera that allowed us to see what they saw, it could then be entered into evidence along with any other video or audio, etc they may have.

ennui
One major thing I wish TAPS would do is have helmet cameras or something....something so that the viewer at home can see what they see. I am tired of Jason or Grant saying, "Oh, I just saw a shadow person." Or, "Oh my god, there was a face right there." We basically just have to take their words for it. If they had some kind of camera that allowed us to see what they saw, it could then be entered into evidence along with any other video or audio, etc they may have.

I have thought this since I saw the first show. It just doesn't make sense for investigators not to have a camera helmet. By the time someone turns around to film an occurrence - of course it's over.

Edited by ennui