Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Powers

Seraphyr

Ganja, just figured I would help you out. Beleive is actually spelled believe. And I know it's not just a typo, because you have wrote believe on this thread about 10-15 times, and each time it has been wrong.

Edited by Unreality

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• Jjbreen

• brave_new_world

• drakonwick

Ganja, just figured I would help you out. Beleive is actually spelled believe. And I know it's not just a typo, because you have wrote believe on this thread about 10-15 times, and each time it has been wrong.

My bad... :D

I had only pointed it out as I found his last reply hard to read. Like I have said before I am not perfect and I don't expect others to be either. Again I wasn't trying to sound like an *******... :no:

I misspell words too, and very rarely point them out but in this case I felt it was merrited this time...

My bad... :D

I had only pointed it out as I found his last reply hard to read. Like I have said before I am not perfect and I don't expect others to be either. Again I wasn't trying to sound like an *******... :no:

I misspell words too, and very rarely point them out but in this case I felt it was merrited this time...

Hey Ganja -

Don't feel bad - When I'm online - I'm workin on thought content not spelling. I type a fairly high wpm - so my fingers get flying to try to keep up with my thoughts. So do I miss-spell - OH YA! BIG TIME - I figure if people are going to nit pick on my spelling - hey that's their issue not mine. I do use my WP more and more to help auto correct - but that is only when I know it's going to be a good couple/few paragraphs.

Typos happen so I've learn to read them and do help people to learn to read them too.. .:D

Jj -

Hi,

what to say some people have powers some do not, their are people that have super strengh, some have the ability to see the future read minds, and even are more powerfull if you don't help it and learn to strenghen it you will loose it as it will fade away. I would like to also find others that have these gifts as well. Why do these people are I do not know my self some use their gifts to make money, help people and some are in the military. I know of a couple that hind and don't believe even that they do know not wanting to be this way. I don't know what you want to hear, but I to am in search of others as me.

It's not mudslinging to say such powers do not exist and I do not view non-existant abilities as evolution or a way to forward humanity.

The question I ask is what reason should I have to beleive? Is there any type of validation beyond 'do it your self'? So far there is no validation and I do not have a reason to beleive in these powers.

Why pursue something that does not exist?

BTW I am not normally critical when it comes to misspelling and grammar but this is actually pretty bad.... I am not saying your stupid but simply take the time to think before you post, and pay more attention to the monitor as opposed to the key board. Again not trying to be an ass just merely helping you out... :D

It shows that you need to learn more for you can't pick up anything yet mentally or psychically except what you see as it is. You're at your best right now with the knowledge that you have.

Hi,

what to say some people have powers some do not, their are people that have super strengh, some have the ability to see the future read minds, and even are more powerfull if you don't help it and learn to strenghen it you will loose it as it will fade away. I would like to also find others that have these gifts as well. Why do these people are I do not know my self some use their gifts to make money, help people and some are in the military. I know of a couple that hind and don't believe even that they do know not wanting to be this way. I don't know what you want to hear, but I to am in search of others as me.

Joe please read through the thread and stick to the topic at hand. Also in regards to what i want to hear is definatly not what you said above.... :hmm:

Please do not post in this thread and make absolutly outrageous claims. Nothing personal here but we already have enough nuts and liars posting in this thread it would be good not to have another.

It shows that you need to learn more for you can't pick up anything yet mentally or psychically except what you see as it is. You're at your best right now with the knowledge that you have.

I do have a grip on what your saying but all of it is completely irrelevant as for me being at my best not until 420 right now I am at 75% give or take....

How about if you going to make points you actually use something with relevance other then obscure rhetoric.

Well I have the ability to predict but sometimes I think it's actually the ability to influence...

But the thought I get is usually too close to the actual event that I cannot stop or alter it.. I just know before it happens..

It doesn't happen all the time and I don't have control as to when I will use it... usually I can be doing whatever, wherever and I will have a thought and it can be that someone is going to drop their drink for example... a second later.. it happens..

When i used to work a fast food joint... I used to predict peoples orders... that's kinda when I thought it might be the power of influence.. cuase if I wanted to.. I could push the thought of what I wanted (or precicted) to the person to order.. but the only time this would work.. is if the peron seemded or was indecisive.

I had friends who were into this sorta thing a long time ago and they gave me a test... something where you moved your hands away and apart or something.. I was told that I would be a warlock if I persued it... I kinda didn't like the idea.. so I didn't...

Another thing that I used to be able to do.. which I forbid myself from doing.. I am afraid I might cause harm.. is put babies to sleep. if I have a baby in my arms.. and they are fussy... I always have to urge or tendacy to picture a moving lit fuse in my mind... the fue would move very fast and I woudl follow it.. upon catching the fuse.. the baby would be asleep... I hate that I have this urge.. I do not want to put a kid into a coma or something... granted this has worked me anymore as I don't allow my mind to.. but before.. I had a roughly 99% chance it would work. I remember once it didn;t work.. as the kid was sick.. not just fussy.

As for quija (spelling??) boards, tarot cards.. and that sorta thing.. I have a huge fear of them.

Call me chicken.. but I will not touch em.

Well I have the ability to predict but sometimes I think it's actually the ability to influence...

But the thought I get is usually too close to the actual event that I cannot stop or alter it.. I just know before it happens..

It doesn't happen all the time and I don't have control as to when I will use it... usually I can be doing whatever, wherever and I will have a thought and it can be that someone is going to drop their drink for example... a second later.. it happens..

When i used to work a fast food joint... I used to predict peoples orders... that's kinda when I thought it might be the power of influence.. cuase if I wanted to.. I could push the thought of what I wanted (or precicted) to the person to order.. but the only time this would work.. is if the peron seemded or was indecisive.

I had friends who were into this sorta thing a long time ago and they gave me a test... something where you moved your hands away and apart or something.. I was told that I would be a warlock if I persued it... I kinda didn't like the idea.. so I didn't...

Another thing that I used to be able to do.. which I forbid myself from doing.. I am afraid I might cause harm.. is put babies to sleep. if I have a baby in my arms.. and they are fussy... I always have to urge or tendacy to picture a moving lit fuse in my mind... the fue would move very fast and I woudl follow it.. upon catching the fuse.. the baby would be asleep... I hate that I have this urge.. I do not want to put a kid into a coma or something... granted this has worked me anymore as I don't allow my mind to.. but before.. I had a roughly 99% chance it would work. I remember once it didn;t work.. as the kid was sick.. not just fussy.

As for quija (spelling??) boards, tarot cards.. and that sorta thing.. I have a huge fear of them.

Call me chicken.. but I will not touch em.

Ever notice its people with just a couple posts or kids under the age of 17 that make all these silly claims. :no:

Edited by ericraven2003

Well I just found this site... and it's not like you wanna go telling the world (ppl around you) about this.. ppl start asking for information.. which I cannot answer... I do not have control as to what I see or don't... Many times I've predicted stuff that's not exactly good.. but I cannot stop it as I do not know if it's gonna be true or just my imagination playing tricks on me, plus the time I get the thought is usually 1 sec or 2 before it happens.. and it p***es me off... but what do you do.....

I found this site and figured that ppl with open minds would be here to help explain wierd stuff which most would (like myself) keep confined to ourselves to avoid scrutiny or abuse, but I guess there are skeptics everywhere you go and this website forum is no exception.

BTW.. I'm probably older then you.. and maybe even your parents.. (which I hope not) :P

Well I just found this site... and it's not like you wanna go telling the world (ppl around you) about this.. ppl start asking for information.. which I cannot answer... I do not have control as to what I see or don't... Many times I've predicted stuff that's not exactly good.. but I cannot stop it as I do not know if it's gonna be true or just my imagination playing tricks on me, plus the time I get the thought is usually 1 sec or 2 before it happens.. and it p***es me off... but what do you do.....

I found this site and figured that ppl with open minds would be here to help explain wierd stuff which most would (like myself) keep confined to ourselves to avoid scrutiny or abuse, but I guess there are skeptics everywhere you go and this website forum is no exception.

BTW.. I'm probably older then you.. and maybe even your parents.. (which I hope not) :P

Skeptics are what prove things exist, or all you have are theories, most of which is established through your imagination. Keeping an open mind generate more possibility, but we must test these possibilities like skeptics.

I know who will be the winner in Yahoo's Talent Search 22 days before they would announce who the winner is and take $ 50000 thousand dollars with a chance of fame.

I'll tell on the eve of the announcement for reasons of unexpected event or last minute changes.

Winner Rex Hermogino >Love on the Internet<

I am to assume that you can only predict due to events a day ahead of said event?

You must have extremely vast powers and knowledge!!!!

:rolleyes:

Skeptics are what prove things exist, or all you have are theories, most of which is established through your imagination. Keeping an open mind generate more possibility, but we must test these possibilities like skeptics.

I agree with you Chris B. 100%.

For any ability to be enabled for a person to gain any access in, they would need to have experience, study, and practice just like any other subject. No one is ever truly 'given' any strong ability, there are things that people are good at from the start, but even then, going on a whim of improvisation and witt in anything serious is a bomb waiting to explode. There are steps to be taken, so that the mind, body, and/or spirit/soul is able to understand and comprehend whatever it is doing.

There are those who are born with certain innate abilities, but even then, those abilities were earned through various lifetimes of hard work and lessons learned. Nothing is simply given to a person on a silver platter. Like people developing their instincts because in their body and their consciousness were generations of development in learning and understanding what works, what does not, what is good and bad, observation, trial and error, etc. And as most scientist like to term it as genetics, physiology, and perhaps psychology.

Although, there are instances where people are able to sense things in their surroundings before the events really happens, that is something that could be a further development of human instincts/intuition and such. Any type of change, development, ability takes time to grow and expand as more experience, knowledge, study, and practice is at hand. Just like a city, a car, or medical services weren't built in a short span of a few days or months, and years.

It is as hard as people make it to be, depending what other underlying issues are stunting their progression and comprehension.

I agree with you Chris B. 100%.

For any ability to be enabled for a person to gain any access in, they would need to have experience, study, and practice just like any other subject. No one is ever truly 'given' any strong ability, there are things that people are good at from the start, but even then, going on a whim of improvisation and witt in anything serious is a bomb waiting to explode. There are steps to be taken, so that the mind, body, and/or spirit/soul is able to understand and comprehend whatever it is doing.

There are those who are born with certain innate abilities, but even then, those abilities were earned through various lifetimes of hard work and lessons learned. Nothing is simply given to a person on a silver platter. Like people developing their instincts because in their body and their consciousness were generations of development in learning and understanding what works, what does not, what is good and bad, observation, trial and error, etc. And as most scientist like to term it as genetics, physiology, and perhaps psychology.

Although, there are instances where people are able to sense things in their surroundings before the events really happens, that is something that could be a further development of human instincts/intuition and such. Any type of change, development, ability takes time to grow and expand as more experience, knowledge, study, and practice is at hand. Just like a city, a car, or medical services weren't built in a short span of a few days or months, and years.

It is as hard as people make it to be, depending what other underlying issues are stunting their progression and comprehension.

I have never stated I wanted to comprehend how things like TK work etc. All I want to know is if they exist or not yet NOT ONE person is or has been willing to provide a shred of evidence or proof outside of obsucre referencing etc. I don't beleive these powers exist based on logic and common sense and I still have yet to be proven wrong.

Scientific method can prove whether or not such powers exist without understanding how they can work.

I have never stated I wanted to comprehend how things like TK work etc. All I want to know is if they exist or not yet NOT ONE person is or has been willing to provide a shred of evidence or proof outside of obsucre referencing etc. I don't beleive these powers exist based on logic and common sense and I still have yet to be proven wrong.

Scientific method can prove whether or not such powers exist without understanding how they can work.

Then if that is so, what is worth the proof and existance of TK when the person searching for it doesn't want to comprehend how it works? What is the point of that? It certainly takes someone else alot of time, effort, and energy to provide creditable proof/evidence.

And yes, I understand that the 'scientific method' is able to prove what does and does not exist based on the goals and motivation of the person using it. So, I ask again, what is really your point in doing so?

Logic and common sense is a rarity these days.

That varies depending from person to person.

That varies depending from person to person.

For example those who beleive they can move a pinwheel with their mind or bend a spoon has a lack of and needs to get some.

Then if that is so, what is worth the proof and existance of TK when the person searching for it doesn't want to comprehend how it works? What is the point of that? It certainly takes someone else alot of time, effort, and energy to provide creditable proof/evidence.

I don't want to comprehend how it works until confirmation of it's existence. Comprehension comes only after confirmation in this case. Yes I would like to comprehend how such feats are possible and what is at play. Until however evidence of such powers exist and the fact no one has ever stepped up to the plate what is the most logical conclusion a scientific mind will come to? Well the most logical one that is such powers do not exist.

And yes, I understand that the 'scientific method' is able to prove what does and does not exist based on the goals and motivation of the person using it. So, I ask again, what is really your point in doing so?

To prove that such powers exist as I have stated before....

I am assuming then that you have both......then why are you taking up for something imaginary that NOT ONE PERSON can prove?

Just wondering.

Does one not understand "sarcasm"?

I'm beginning to wonder if logic, rational thinking, common sense and a sense of humor is being lost. Maybe Darwin is wrong?? :blink:

I am to assume that you can only predict due to events a day ahead of said event?

You must have extremely vast powers and knowledge!!!!

:rolleyes:

Its a time machine.

Pffft, you can't be serious...

That's the winner. You're one of the few who now know the result.

http://talentshow.yahoo.com

I don't want to comprehend how it works until confirmation of it's existence. Comprehension comes only after confirmation in this case. Yes I would like to comprehend how such feats are possible and what is at play. Until however evidence of such powers exist and the fact no one has ever stepped up to the plate what is the most logical conclusion a scientific mind will come to? Well the most logical one that is such powers do not exist.
I guess there needs to be a leader for those who aren't willing to do the work for themselves.

Risov'Misa:

Ganja: To prove that such powers exist as I have stated before....

=__= ....Right....If you say so...

I guess there needs to be a leader for those who aren't willing to do the work for themselves.

Just make sure the leader isn't fooling you or is a fool himself.

"Then who is the bigger fool? The fool or the one following the fool??" - OBiwan to Han Solo.

Jj -