Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Powers

Seraphyr

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• Jjbreen

• brave_new_world

• drakonwick

could any one help me to control this gift or give me some info about it?

Chances are it's not a "gift"; we all have it.

But tell me, what are we talking about?

could any one help me to control this gift or give me some info about it?

i can use fire with or without me noticing

Um, get it on video?

Also, I have a pyrokinesis article on my site.

ok let me see it when you put it on my profile! and ill see what i can do.

plus dont u think its sort of odd by telling me to make a video of myself making firewhen i dont know who u are or where u live?

plus dont u think its sort of odd by telling me to make a video of myself making firewhen i dont know who u are or where u live?

To be honest I don't think anyone cares about who lives where and who is who....

If you claim to be able to make fire you need to back it up. No one is asking for your name or asking for your name or wants to know who you are. To me and I'm sure others here it doesn't seem odd or unreasonable for at least a video on you tube or video google.

The comment above seems to be a lame excuse for not posting a video and makes you seem like a liar. So until you post a video now if you can do what you claim I won't take you seriously and I'm sure the other skeptics here won't.

To be honest I don't think anyone cares about who lives where and who is who....

If you claim to be able to make fire you need to back it up. No one is asking for your name or asking for your name or wants to know who you are. To me and I'm sure others here it doesn't seem odd or unreasonable for at least a video on you tube or video google.

The comment above seems to be a lame excuse for not posting a video and makes you seem like a liar. So until you post a video now if you can do what you claim I won't take you seriously and I'm sure the other skeptics here won't.

look its not my fault im not able to control it so stop being snobby!

look its not my fault im not able to control it so stop being snobby!

I'm not being 'snobby' I'm being realistic and telling it how it is. You response above had nothing to do with what I called your lame excuse for not wanting to post a video. You come here and make fantastic claims and this requires fantastic evidence to support those claims.

You say you have the power to create fire and not control it and I'm saying prove it. Givin the other lame excuse which had nothing to do with whether or not you could control it, but more or less because people here don't know you....come on like seriously.

Your posts seem like they came from that of a kid who never used a forum before I mean hell you even responded to your own posts like 3 times. Why didn't you just say what you had to in one or even two posts. You called me snobby now I will call you a lying 12 year old that comes up with one lame excuse after another to get a rise out of people here. You would be surprised at how many here will beleive you but you will be more suprised when skeptics pick you apart like vultures do a carcass. If you can't back up what you say what reason do people have to beleive you? :hmm:

I'm not being 'snobby' I'm being realistic and telling it how it is. You response above had nothing to do with what I called your lame excuse for not wanting to post a video. You come here and make fantastic claims and this requires fantastic evidence to support those claims.

You say you have the power to create fire and not control it and I'm saying prove it. Givin the other lame excuse which had nothing to do with whether or not you could control it, but more or less because people here don't know you....come on like seriously.

Your posts seem like they came from that of a kid who never used a forum before I mean hell you even responded to your own posts like 3 times. Why didn't you just say what you had to in one or even two posts. You called me snobby now I will call you a lying 12 year old that comes up with one lame excuse after another to get a rise out of people here. You would be surprised at how many here will beleive you but you will be more suprised when skeptics pick you apart like vultures do a carcass. If you can't back up what you say what reason do people have to beleive you? :hmm:

<_< look i dont know how to use it again thats why im asking someone to help me with it, and for you infomation im not 12 years old, and my sister friend sammy seen me do it. I was like 7 or 9 years old at the time that s why im trying to do it all over to get use to it before i lose it......snooby little b@#$%@$#!

<_< look i dont know how to use it again thats why im asking someone to help me with it, and for you infomation im not 12 years old, and my sister friend sammy seen me do it. I was like 7 or 9 years old at the time that s why im trying to do it all over to get use to it before i lose it......snooby little b@#$%@$#!

The only fire you have is in your attitude. :lol:

:ph34r:

While you picked the wrong thread to ask and starting your own would get it closed as even the forum moderators view x-powers as nothing more then a bunch of BS.

You 'sister friend' is not evidence and it really doesn't matter how old you were at the time.

Bottom line is you make a claim and you have to back it up. Anything less is unsatisfactory in the eyes of skeptics including myself.

As for calling me a snobby little b****** oh well I could careless. Also you can go ahead and have a temper tantrum if you want and I hope it gets you banned cause all you have done is hi-jack this thread anyway and lie through your teeth.

If your getting mad about what people say on the wonderful network of 'tubes' we call the internet then you need anger management.

I agree with you on one thing your definatly not 12 you seem more like 10 or 11.... :yes:

Lots of excuses. Nothing unusual here.

While you picked the wrong thread to ask and starting your own would get it closed as even the forum moderators view x-powers as nothing more then a bunch of BS.

You 'sister friend' is not evidence and it really doesn't matter how old you were at the time.

Bottom line is you make a claim and you have to back it up. Anything less is unsatisfactory in the eyes of skeptics including myself.

As for calling me a snobby little b****** oh well I could careless. Also you can go ahead and have a temper tantrum if you want and I hope it gets you banned cause all you have done is hi-jack this thread anyway and lie through your teeth.

If your getting mad about what people say on the wonderful network of 'tubes' we call the internet then you need anger management.

I agree with you on one thing your definatly not 12 you seem more like 10 or 11.... :yes:

i have not ji-jaked this forum, i really can do it its just when i think of something i get off track thaen it goes away u ****ing moran!

Lots of excuses. Nothing unusual here.

and who the hell are u to judge me u fart knocker!

i have not ji-jaked this forum, i really can do it its just when i think of something i get off track thaen it goes away u ****ing moran!

You do realize your well on your way to getting banned right rantrail. If you can really do it why not go and claim that million dollar prize or at least make a video.

Just keep having your little temper tantrum I'm sure you won't be missed kid.

You did hi-jack this thread and started flaming I hope a mod sees this thread and kicks you ass off of these boards for being a big baby.

Again you make a claim you have to provide us with something to add to your credibility. You have failed to do this and you turned into a big baby when confronted. Your no different then other people who post the same "I can use x-powers" non-sense except you have an anger management problem.

and who the hell are u to judge me u fart knocker!

Now. We know what we are dealing with. A little child with nothing better to do. You are done. ;)

He is giving Texas a bad name.

Edited by ericraven2003

Now. We know what we are dealing with. A little child with nothing better to do. You are done. ;)

He is giving Texas a bad name.

Well at least he's not the president... :rofl:

Rediculing Powers.

You can't ridicule something that doesn't exist... :tu:

Its a Psi construct. Constructive Powers.

Again can't ridicule a figment of peoples imaginations.

It is what you think it is. Mental awareness and a pursue to x human abilities is a better Way Forward than ridicules and mudslinging. Evolve or remain as it is.

It is what you think it is. Mental awareness and a pursue to x human abilities is a better Way Forward than ridicules and mudslinging. Evolve or remain as it is.

It's not mudslinging to say such powers do not exist and I do not view non-existant abilities as evolution or a way to forward humanity.

The question I ask is what reason should I have to beleive? Is there any type of validation beyond 'do it your self'? So far there is no validation and I do not have a reason to beleive in these powers.

Why pursue something that does not exist?

BTW I am not normally critical when it comes to misspelling and grammar but this is actually pretty bad.... I am not saying your stupid but simply take the time to think before you post, and pay more attention to the monitor as opposed to the key board. Again not trying to be an ass just merely helping you out... :D