Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How often do you change avatars?

Byuu94

I've had five so far. My first was a sephiroth gif, but bloodangel went nutz on me so I changed it. I then got a squall one, but raziel went nutz on me. I changed to sonic, the tonberry, then to the one I have now.

post-49-1068519493.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulfire78

• Blood Angel

• S.O.B

• Kryso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I throw my underwear against the wall, if they stick; it’s time to change them... disgust.gif

What was the question…oh, I have changed mine a few times, but always come back to old faithful, my little purple friend… But it all depends what sort of mood I’m in at the time! (taking about the avatars now!)

I think my Strahd one is the longest I've kept one...Usually I change every couple weeks Kinda like my sig does....

Never changed mine. I made mine myself wink2.gif I think it's rather classy. tongue.gif

Well, a classic at least.

SOB, I think you avatar has subliminal messages, because after seeing it, I found myself eating lamb tacos, watching the Simpson’s, while using a bible for a back rest and scrubbing my face with a sponge? wacko.gif

SOB, I think you avatar has subliminal messages, because after seeing it, I found myself eating lamb tacos, watching the Simpson’s, while using a bible for a back rest and scrubbing my face with a sponge? wacko.gif

I'm glad I was able to touch your life in some way. original.gif

• 2 months later...
I throw my underwear against the wall, if they stick; it’s time to change them... disgust.gif

KRYSO!!! YUCK! LOL omg I think I might be traumatized ohmy.gif

My avatar changes like the wind. I can't stay away from the animation program

and I get bored easily.

I probably won't use this one as an avatar but is currently one

of my favorites:

post-55-1076128671.gif

I er.. just have this one... for now.. *snickers*

Joc...it's gross, but that's why I love it! lol grin2.gif

*changes her avatar whenever she feels like it tongue.gif*

I've only ever had 4 though in the last couple of years...

Washu (a different pic of her than this one)

A picture of myself

Anime girl (I don't count the one I had when I first came here, it was just a stand in tongue.gif)

Washu (current one)

So, if the cycle repeats itself, a pic of myself will be next again in a few months tongue.gif But I really like this Washu one cool.gif

My first one was the Great Sephiroth, then th Great Sephiroth gif (which byuu mentioned....i didn't throw a eppy......i was kinda making a joke...) then my current one....its me in chibi form....talking can ya guess what hes saying?

my avatar is a little to racy hahaha!

My first avatar was the vampire one thats in the icon library. But I wanted one that was a little more myself; and so I went to Hellsing. It's got a real nice gun, although I am still getting used to the red trenchcoat.

I have changed it twice since I have been here - this is my second one.

My first one was the Great Sephiroth, then th Great Sephiroth gif (which byuu mentioned....i didn't throw a eppy......i was kinda making a joke...) then my current one....its me in chibi form....talking can ya guess what hes saying?

My guess is, it's not something I'd want to be in the way of! tongue.gif

I change mine about every 2 weeks, as I have a number of them that I like, they are mostly manga characters, the one at the moment is Miyu.

I've changed mine again! Sera I like how your sig matches your avatar, so I matched mine up in full python attire.

Wow, I though this thread was dead, as most of mine soon become.

Edited by Byuu94