Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Govt. planned to fake Moon Landing Images?

skyisthelimit

US Govt. planned to fake Moon Landing Images?

NOTE: New Threads on the subject of Moon Landing Hoax are not allowed as per the instructions laid down in this thread Moon Landing Conspiracies, but since all threads on this subject are locked, Waspie_Dwarf, has allowed me to start this thread.

I apologise that the links to conspiracy theories are not more up to date. If you wish to discuss the specifics of these videos feel free to start a thread in the conspiracies section.

Threads on the moon landing have tended to become heated and very difficult to follow which is why so many get closed. Recently we have attempted to keep discussions to one specific aspect of the hoax theories, so discussing these videos would be be acceptable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the sake of discussion setting aside the controversy, whether we went to moon or not, did the US Govt. plan to fake the landings if they couldn't get the videos to the people?

Watch these videos

Dark Side Of The Moon (Part 4 of 5)

Dark Side Of The Moon (Part 5 of 5)

What is that Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger are telling? Or is it that they are being misquoted in these videos?

Thanks

Edited by skyisthelimit

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Waspie_Dwarf

• skyisthelimit

• flyingswan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I should point out that there is no banning of moon hoax theories and that the thread linked to by skyisthelimit is out of date. Originally there was one large Hoax Theory thread. And the I was requesting that people post there.

At the request of many of the participants this was closed to allow threads or more specific issues related to the moon hoax. As these threads tend to get rather large and difficult to follow it was thought best by most involved to try and limit the scope of these individual threads.

I shall update that thread.

Can we try and keep this thread on topic and keep to issues directly involving these videos please. Thank you. :tu:

Watch these videos

Dark Side Of The Moon (Part 4 of 5)

Dark Side Of The Moon (Part 5 of 5)

What is that Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger are telling? Or is it that they are being misquoted in these videos?

Thanks

Are you familiar with the concept of a mockumentary?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0344160/

Edited by flyingswan

Are you familiar with the concept of a mockumentary?

My mistake here. In a PM discussion with skyisthelimit I thought he was referring to the Percy and Bennett Dark Moon videos and thought this would be a worthwhile thread. My fault for not clicking on the links.

Had I been more awake I could have nipped this in the bud before the thread was started.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say on this film:

Plot summary:

The tone of the documentary begins with low key revelations of NASA working closely with Hollywood at the time of the Moon landings. Over the course of the tale, Karel postulates that not only did Kubrick help the USA fake the moon landings but that he was eventually killed by the CIA to cover up the truth. First hand testimony backing these claims come from Rumsfeld and Dr. Kissinger, which lend credence to the story.

It is finally revealed that this is a mockumentary as the end credits roll over a montage of blooper reels, with the main participants laughing over the absurdity of their lines or questioning if particular ones would give the joke away too soon. Besides being a comedic documentary, it is also an exercise in Jean Baudrillard's theories of hyperreality.

In other words it's not real, it's a spoof, a comedy, not to be taken seriously.

Source: Wikipedia

holy crap! so this entire thing was taken for fun! :wacko::rofl:

Yes. Sorry I didn't pick up on this in the PMs we exchanged, I could have save a lot of hassle if I had been more alert.

As this is settled I suspect this thread would be better of closed. If any one objects feel free to PM me.

My mistake here. In a PM discussion with skyisthelimit I thought he was referring to the Percy and Bennett Dark Moon videos and thought this would be a worthwhile thread. My fault for not clicking on the links.

Had I been more awake I could have nipped this in the bud before the thread was started.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say on this film:

In other words it's not real, it's a spoof, a comedy, not to be taken seriously.

Source: Wikipedia

hi I think their is nothing more to discuss now, sorry my mistake.

please lock this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks