Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 23 Enigma

thenumber23

As for "Which secret society Hitler join" I have no idea...One of my friends tell me! I'll make some research and I'll get back to you! :)

He joined the Thule Society in 1918 and became the head in 1920. The only other society I can find around that time was the Vril Society, which he 'probably' joined in 1919 according to Wiki. Other sources are vague regarding Vril. He had a busy year in 1923, with organizing a march through Berlin, being incarcerated, and writing Mein Kampf.

Whoever wrote it probably implied it was Vril and figured nobody would check the facts. Fact is, nobody knows for sure, secret societies usually don't publish annual membership rosters. ;)

Edited by Episteme

You know what's even more amazing. My football number was #23!! Oh God...

Sweet!! B)

He joined the Thule Society in 1918 and became the head in 1920. The only other society I can find around that time was the Vril Society, which he 'probably' joined in 1919 according to Wiki. Other sources are vague regarding Vril. He had a busy year in 1923, with organizing a march through Berlin, being incarcerated, and writing Mein Kampf.

Whoever wrote it probably implied it was Vril and figured nobody would check the facts. Fact is, nobody knows for sure, secret societies usually don't publish annual membership rosters. ;)

Thank you so much!!! :) Really appreciated!!!!!! :)

Thank you so much!!! :) Really appreciated!!!!!! :)

Notice, she gave the secret societies, but the dates don't match. These are nothing more than coincidences. You can do this with almost anything.

Omg...i have more proof, it took me 23 seconds to realise that i dont care !

Wow check this out, i posted this ages ago !

the thing is, there MUST be a number which occur over and over, and that just happens to be 23, where as it could be anything else.

Well I think I'll quit this site...I just wanted to tell you my opinion on the 23 Enigma, that's all!! ^_^

Bye bye! I hope you have a lot of unexplained experience!! :alien:

And tell me, what secret society did Hitler join? The Freemasons? The Rosicrucians? And Ni-san doesn't mean 23; Ni-san is a Japanese term of endearment.

nisan is also a month in the jewish calandar. as far as i'm aware it has nothing to do with 23.

if you try hard enough, you can find any numbers that appear a lot. most humans use them for counting after all.

There's many meaning to the term "Nissan" in Japanese!

Nisan,Ni-san: Older brother

Ni-san: Term of endearment (like you said)

Nissan: The car brend...

Ni: Means 2.

San: Means 3.

As for "Which secret society Hitler join" I have no idea...One of my friends tell me! I'll make some research and I'll get back to you! :)

23 in Japanese is Nijyusan.

:rolleyes:

And, not trying to be a perfectionist, although maybe I am, but older brother is Nii-san, with two i(い)'s.

Edited by KBA

Here are a few mistakes in your list of “23”

-New York Yankees – 26 world series

-23 Letters on Coins – Have you looked at coins? Look at a new quarter and count the letters and numbers.

-Unabomber – killed 3 and wounded 29.

-Freemason’s Lodge – How many lodges are there in the world that don’t have the number 23 in the address??? And, I couldn’t find one listed in Stafford, England.

-Princess Leia was in cell 2187

-Psalms 46 – Spear is the 47th word from the end. “In” is the 46th word.

-Shakespeare was born in 1564, NOT 1556. And, no one knows for sure of his exact date of birth

-Human Biorhythm Cycle – 23 days for physical, 28 days emotional and 33 days intellectual.

-Blood Circulation – It depends on the person. Average is 7-8 times/minute.

-Geosynchronous Orbit – At 22,241 miles above the earth.

-Dog Days of Summer –Are July 3rd – 11th.

-Average Smoker – More like 13 per day

-Mayan Prophesy – End of world is December 21st.

-Egyptian New Year – They based their new year on the sun and moon.

Does no one check out what they read?

As far as you starting to see the number 23 everywhere - it’s because you’re telling yourself you’re going to. Try telling yourself that you see red cars everywhere, and guess what you’ll start seeing?

There’s enough magic in our everyday lives without having to make numbers special.

Another one ... "***2/3= .666 the number of the beast " ---> Originally the number of the beast was 616, it somehow changed over time. I was reading and you found most of the mistakes that I see Rachel. Nice. Yeah it's a curious subject, but it's one where people are manipulating everything to make the outcome. It more like they want to see and find a conspiracy and other weird happenings. I love this type of stuff, but after reading this it's changed my mind a little ... just seeing how a lot of this stuff is manipulated ... it's cool, but sometimes there seems to be a little too much work put into it to turn heads.

Gene

I'm not sure if it's been posted or not but find the letter "W" on your keyboard. W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet, look at the two numbers above it.

• Like 1

I didn't like the film "23" with Jim Carey.

Just thought I would say that :lol:

Anyway, it isn't "23", it is "5" - 2+3=5 :D

Five fingers on each hand

Five toes on each foot

etc etc etc ;)

If you learned addition, most all of that would be proven bull.

If you learned addition, most all of that would be proven bull.

What 2+3=5 or are you referring to something else?

The New York Yankees won the World Series 23 times

The Uranium isotope used in Nuclear bombs is U235

In the film Airport, the mad bomber has seat 23

230 people died in the conspiracy plagued TWA flight 800 disaster

The Unibomber killed or wounded 23 people

The letter W is the 23rd in the alphabet and has 2 points down and 3 points up

In Star Wars Princess Lea was held in cell AA-23

Shakespeare was 46(2*23) when the King James Bible was published. Psalm 46(2*23) has it's 46th word "shake" and the 46th word back from the end is "spear".

X-Files: 10.13 productions.10 + 13 = 23

"Scottish Rite Freemasonry" has 23 letters.

A technological singularity has been predicted by "experts" in the near future. It is expected around 2030 AD.

***Geosynchronous orbit occurs at 23,000 miles above Earth's surface.

Psychic Edgar Cayce started having visions of lost Atlantis in 1923.

Hitler joined a secret society in 1923.

Avagadro's number as used in the ideal gas law is 6.02 * 10^23

and more are all really r******ed observations. People who find these things only find them because they try to find them. I can say that everything is tied to the number 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or w/e u want. I say that this 23 enigma is bull.

What 2+3=5 or are you referring to something else?

That, because so many of them are ZOMG 2+3

That, because so many of them are ZOMG 2+3

Yep indeedy, 2+3=5 is a tidy little sum ;), all based on numerology :lol:

Hey, I see the number 1 everywhere! Every letter is one number! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. this thread is kinda rediculous, but all the same. I had a friend (Matt****) in middle school. one day durring his study of the craft, he informs me that 9 is the number of completion. 9 months for a baby, the 9 Muses or sister goddesses, Nine was also a holy number in Rome (the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life) also there is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are use. 9. Then in the next few days, he starts saying things like " you know there are three 9s in my moms licence plate," and " (*girl he likes*) sits 9 desks away form me." "I was watching a tori amos video and the video for *** is the 9th song on the album and she is by a door with a 9 on it."

I think this kind of thing is a kin to when we buy a car and start seeing the same make and model all over the road though we'd never noticed them before. there is a name for it. cant think of it tough. lol

ORLY?!

4 + 5 = 9/2 = 4.5 OMG!!!! 4-5 = -1 +2 = 1 OMG! So many ones!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneoneoneone

Okay, this is the second time I've read that the Witches' Sabbath is June 23. NOOOOO! ONE of the EIGHT Witches' Sabbaths is in June, the Summer Solstice, which is the first day of Summer. This year it was June 21! It changes from year to year. It has nothing to do with the number 23.

ORLY?!

4 + 5 = 9/2 = 4.5 OMG!!!! 4-5 = -1 +2 = 1 OMG! So many ones!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneoneoneone

Yeah, and I just posted a thread involving the number 11! OMG

The numbers are just coincidence. Things happen which can either be taken seriously or with a sense of fun.

• 3 months later...

There are a few high-profile sports players that wear the number 23. Michael Jordan, David Beckham and Shane Warne all wore number 23. I am sure Warne wanted that number in particular (not sure about the others). Why? Maybe he's part of the conspiracy...

I just want to make it clear I think the whole 23 thing is complete coincidence and you will find it if you look for it but...

Last night I finished watching 'The Number 23'. When I finished and turned it off the timecode on the dvd player had 23 and 32 in it.

I looked at the clock and it was 23:32...lol, just coincidence but kinda creepy :)