Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 23 Enigma

thenumber23

Now this is really freaky. I was 23 once and so was my brother. OMG!!

What's the square root of 69?

8 something. <rimshot>

Now this is really freaky. I was 23 once and so was my brother. OMG!!

What's the square root of 69?

8 something. <rimshot>

Youre not helping sinewave! :lol:

chances are theyll think this is actually connected to the 23 "enigma".

Youre not helping sinewave! :lol:

chances are theyll think this is actually connected to the 23 "enigma".

Oh yeah. Best not to throw gasoline on the fire. :)

Michael Jordan 23

Lebron James 23

Earvin "Magic" Johnson 32 (23 backwards)

Basketball phenomenons are tied into this too!

well, yeah. i added the numbers like you did. however, i didnt pick the numbers apart and use the ones i want in order to prove some hypothesis.

i didnt alter anything, thats what youre doing to try to get it to work.

nope. no conradicting. i just added the numbers like you did. so, how am i wrong?

i just did basically shut you down, by showing you can use any numbers. or you can just pick and choose like you did.

the number has nothing to do with me. nor anyone. people just attribute it to things, and select only certain numbers when they think it fits. as you have.

and mutation man made a good point.

I chose to pick apart the numbers for the equations as that is how i learned to do it, and had done many names without that result until I tried this one.

I chose to pick apart the numbers for the equations as that is how i learned to do it, and had done many names without that result until I tried this one.

Well of course if you go through enough names, you will find one that fits :P

You found an anomaly perhaps. It is kind of like The Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon. It does not have any real meaning but is kind of fun anyway.

You found an anomaly perhaps. It is kind of like The Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon. It does not have any real meaning but is kind of fun anyway.

I like the term 'anomaly' for this particular subject. Possible also that this number, once firmly etched into your mind and beleif, carries no meaning until you have assigned it one that works for you. E.G. The girl whose name adds to 23, sees 23 as an indication that she is in the right place, and at the right time, and around 99% of the time, this theory seems to work out well for her, and her partner... Whereas I haven't assigned the number in my own mind, if i see a large fluctuation in the frequency of 23's, things begin happening in the important areas of my life at a more accelerated rate than expected, and whenever the 23rd date of any given month occurs that coincides with the crossover of Astrological star signs, something un-expected or out of the ordinary will happen, followed by the 24th of the month, which is a horrible day.

Bit off track there, but anyway, Yes. "The 23 Anomaly" sounds better to me than enigma.

• 1 month later...

i was born on the 23rd of december, my brother was born on the 23rd of september, my father wsa born on the 5th of november and my mother was born on the 18th of April. 5 plus 18 is 23.

@Xavierulzok

Kool. Do you belive that it has to do with something supernatural or just showing that 23 can happen?

• 4 weeks later...

sorry while looking up the 23th enigma this site and page came up. So to leave my mark on 23 i had to register and post with the fun

while people sit here and try to pove it wrong, its actually just a manipulation of math. You can call it what ever you want but like people have posted you see it when you want to, or when its actually there. But at the same time because of its realtion to 5...

2 3 5 are numbers that just happen to be able to be manipulated into our liking. Of course when coinsidences happen like birthdates and other things it just makes the number all that more mysterious to them.

to add more fun, just go back a few posts to mulders posts #95 to be exact he asks what does 7 and 3 have anything to do with 23. People believing in 23 will see it this way. 7*3=21, you used 2 numbers 7 and 3, 21+2=23....tada 23. Thats how it is done. nothing special add anything, i didnt magically insert a number.

Lets not forget the number 95 either for the post count... 9 is 3^2 or 23 backwards and 5 is 2+3 forwards. and thats just one way to arive at the idea of 23 from 95.

as for the grandfather paradox (your father killing example), it relys on the statement that time is of only one instance. And even that statement in the grandfather paradox is false. Because if you go back in time to kill your father you have already entered and created a alternate timeline. Because before you went back in time, the past father was 1. never killed 2. never killed by you. Therefore you have already broken the paradox by not even being in the same timeline of your original birth timeline. When ever someone uses this as a paradox i truly wonder if they have sat down and actually thought about it...

now i am not saying i believe in the enigma of 23, only that 23 or any combination thereof and being linked to the law of 5's will appear in our math because we are a base-10 math which is divisible by 5 and 2 both part of the 23 idea, and will always mathmatically be linked in some way shape or form that can be somehow ironically linked to 23 if you tried hard enough

at any rate happy 23 hunting...

Edited by elitewolverine

sorry while looking up the 23th enigma this site and page came up. So to leave my mark on 23 i had to register and post with the fun

while people sit here and try to pove it wrong, its actually just a manipulation of math. You can call it what ever you want but like people have posted you see it when you want to, or when its actually there. But at the same time because of its realtion to 5...

2 3 5 are numbers that just happen to be able to be manipulated into our liking. Of course when coinsidences happen like birthdates and other things it just makes the number all that more mysterious to them.

to add more fun, just go back a few posts to mulders posts #95 to be exact he asks what does 7 and 3 have anything to do with 23. People believing in 23 will see it this way. 7*3=21, you used 2 numbers 7 and 3, 21+2=23....tada 23. Thats how it is done. nothing special add anything, i didnt magically insert a number.

Lets not forget the number 95 either for the post count... 9 is 3^2 or 23 backwards and 5 is 2+3 forwards. and thats just one way to arive at the idea of 23 from 95.

as for the grandfather paradox (your father killing example), it relys on the statement that time is of only one instance. And even that statement in the grandfather paradox is false. Because if you go back in time to kill your father you have already entered and created a alternate timeline. Because before you went back in time, the past father was 1. never killed 2. never killed by you. Therefore you have already broken the paradox by not even being in the same timeline of your original birth timeline. When ever someone uses this as a paradox i truly wonder if they have sat down and actually thought about it...

now i am not saying i believe in the enigma of 23, only that 23 or any combination thereof and being linked to the law of 5's will appear in our math because we are a base-10 math which is divisible by 5 and 2 both part of the 23 idea, and will always mathmatically be linked in some way shape or form that can be somehow ironically linked to 23 if you tried hard enough

at any rate happy 23 hunting...

Has anyone mentioned about the Earth's axis revolving around 23.5 degrees going as high as 24.something and as low as 21. something. There is an artcile I have been reading where the author goes through all these Poussin paintings looking for the angle 23.5 degrees. Very important in masonry to apparently. All I know about it is that it comes after 22, which I think of as a complete cycle.

Has anyone mentioned about the Earth's axis revolving around 23.5 degrees going as high as 24.something and as low as 21. something. There is an artcile I have been reading where the author goes through all these Poussin paintings looking for the angle 23.5 degrees. Very important in masonry to apparently. All I know about it is that it comes after 22, which I think of as a complete cycle.

i heard something like that as well, also the 23,000yrs (rounded of course) in egyptian math for a full cycle of a constelation through its travels. 23's appear alot in agyptian myth telling if you look for it. In fact go read "fingerprints of the gods" and "the message of the sphynx" for some fun math that you can find 23 in...

at any rate its still fun, just look at your post number 112...one way a 23 seeker will see it is seperate the numbers as 1 - 1 - 2. Add the first and middle numbers, 1 + 1 = 2. Then add the middle outer 1 + 2 = 3...put them side to side, and walla you get 23.

:)

this post will be 113, people will go oh well that will add up to 24 given the above method. But its even simpler with this post number. as 23 can be written as (1+1)3...or 113. Oh great now im gonna see 23 everywhere lol

• 1 month later...

I know that a lot of the 23 enigma is a bit far fetched but some things are really creepy for me specifically.

My birthday is 20th of March. 20.03. Which, when you add them together equal 23.

The first two letters of my name are N+I. When you place a number value to each letter of the alphabet according to its place NI=14+9= 23.

In my full name there is a total of 23 characters.

The first letter of my last name is w which is the 23 letter in the alphabet.

So, you have to see where I'm coming from. It's pretty ****ing weird.

BC= before christ= 23

The arabic alphabet has 22 characters in it.

The iluminati selcted their secret number as 23, apparently because it represented a sort of change, something new. It was past the 22 of the arabic alphabet.

i ching is one of the first ever philasophical texts, it refers to 23 as chaos or even violence.

BC= before christ= 23

The iluminati selcted their secret number as 23, apparently because it represented a sort of change, something new. It was past the 22 of the arabic alphabet.

i ching is one of the first ever philasophical texts, it refers to 23 as chaos or even violence.

Is this guy for real?

• 3 weeks later...

A group of occult called 23rdians ,they see 23 everywhere it is a signal,that they should take over the world.

A group of occult called 23rdians ,they see 23 everywhere it is a signal,that they should take over the world.

No we don... :unsure2:

I mean...

23rdians, huh? Never heard of them...

Edited by Paul Noise

I know that a lot of the 23 enigma is a bit far fetched but some things are really creepy for me specifically.

My birthday is 20th of March. 20.03. Which, when you add them together equal 23.

The first two letters of my name are N+I. When you place a number value to each letter of the alphabet according to its place NI=14+9= 23.

In my full name there is a total of 23 characters.

The first letter of my last name is w which is the 23 letter in the alphabet.

So, you have to see where I'm coming from. It's pretty ****ing weird.

Your birthday is incomplete cause you forgot the year...Doesn't add to 23

Anyone can find 1 or letters in their name that will add to 23 or any other number...Nothing strange about that

There are far fewer people in the world with W as the first letter of their last name and far more with other letters

Nothing weird about it, you are purposefully looking for 23's. Now try using the letters in your name to find the number 13 bet you can.

Has anyone else noticed that the word GOD adds up to 26 and how many letters are there in god, 3, 26 - 3 = 23.

God has never been a minus kind of guy always a plus kind of guy so it's 26 + 3 = 29

World Trade Centre. WTC using the same letter number system w=23 t=20 c=3.

w=23 t+c=23.

The W is not separated from the TC so it's 23 + 20 + 3 = 46

BC= before christ= 23

Before Christ = 130 or if one is subtracted from the other = 28. Regardless BCE - Before the Common Era is used these days.

Arabic alphabet has 28 basic characters

Supposed secret numbers of the Illuminati are 11, 13, 33

I-Ching Hexagram 23 – Po – Splitting Apart

they did a movie with this number right?... with Jim Carey i believe...

Absolutely correct, "The Number 23" did star Jim Carey