Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Islamic Brownshirts

supercar

Islamic Brownshirts

By Jed Babbin

Published 9/25/2006 12:08:10 AM

Of the many wrong lessons the Clinton presidency taught us, the cheap apology is one that continues to haunts us. The world became accustomed to America -- through our lip-quivering president -- apologizing reflexively for every offense, real or imagined. Apologies have since become expensive. Because the radical Islamists demand -- and we supply -- an endless stream of apologies for conduct that is either entirely justified or inoffensive, they are winning their campaign of intimidation. Like Hitler's Brownshirt "Sturm Abteilung," the Islamofascists seek political dominance by violence and intimidation. And we, like the Weimar Republic before us, are letting the fascists get away with it.

Some, such as Charles Krauthammer, find irony in those who inflict violence to prove Islam is a religion of peace. To some, there is humor to be mined from the irony. For the rest of us, it's among the few parts of this war we can fight personally. We must summon up outrage at fascists who have intimidated the president of the United States out of calling them what they manifestly are. President Bush (I recall only one speech, and only two uses of the term) called them Islamic fascists. Which happens to be an historically defined and precisely accurate term. The cacophony of complaints from phony allies such as the Saudis and Islamists here intimidated the president out of further use of this enormously useful political term..

Now the Pope has drawn death threats from the "religion of peace" because of his reference to a 14th-century Byzantine emperor's statement about Islam being spread by the sword. The Pope has been driven to express regret (without technically apologizing) and is meeting today with Islamic representatives to calm them. He will fail to mollify them one way or the other because nothing can. Even if he accedes to their demands they will pronounce themselves unsatisfied and ask him to do more to prove he respects them more than they respect him. If my mother's mother were still alive, I've no doubt she'd have been penning a letter to the pontiff. In her rounded script, she would have written in the kindest terms she knew, "Dear Pope Benedict: Enough with the apologies already!" And she'd have been more correct than the president or the pontiff.

The Islamic Brownshirts are serving the same two purposes that Hitler's did. First, to intimidate people and separate them from their freedom to speak out against an ideology that aims to enslave them. Second, to legitimate the use of violence to punish anyone with whom they disagree. Someone who calls himself a "cleric" -- be it Moqtada al-Sadr or some radical imam in America -- has no more right to circumscribe our public debate or the Pope's speeches than did Hitler. Under the First Amendment, free speech still lives. In too many nations, including most of Old Europe, the Islamic Brownshirts have already killed it.

Italy and France surrendered preemptively. Spain fell when the Madrid train bombings caused its government to be defeated in an election held a day later. Britain, as Melanie Phillips has documented brilliantly in Londonistan, gave up free speech eagerly in favor of multiculturalism. The country that gave us the Magna Carta is now a place in which a street preacher can be fined about $500 for parading with a sign that says, "Stop immorality. Stop homosexuality. Stop lesbianism," but Muslim thug Abu Izzadeen (the former Trevor Brooks) is not spoken to rudely when he incites murder. When France fell in June 1940 Churchill said, "What General Weygand called the Battle of France is over. I expect the Battle of Britain is about to begin." Europe has surrendered to the Islamic Brownshirts. Their battle is over. Ours has begun.

WE ARE BEING TERRORIZED OUT of our rights to freedom of speech and freedom of the press. The Islamic Brownshirts are working feverishly to suppress any criticism of themselves and their ideology. Because the president has (for the moment, at least) fled this battlefield, we must fight on our own. To begin, we have to recognize, and speak out on, four ground truths.

First, there is an enormous advantage America has over the nations in the grip of radical Islam. That advantage is enshrined in the Constitution's Bill of Rights, the freedoms stated in it inherently incompatible with radical Islam. Every time we apologize for an act such as labeling the Islamofascists correctly, we lose a bit of that freedom. Islamic fascists are just that, and we should remind the world of it at every opportunity. Just like those in Germany and conquered Europe who every night slept fitfully fearing the Gestapo's knock on the door, the people who live under radical Islam live in constant fear. The oppressed are not our enemy: the oppressors are.

Second, as Robert Spencer's Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades documents thoroughly -- quoting at length from the hadith (sayings of Muhammad that accompany the Koran) -- radical Islamists can offer only three choices to non-believers: convert to Islam, pay the poll-tax on non-Muslims and live under Islamic law, or war. As Spencer wrote, "Always remember, 'peaceful coexistence as equals in a pluralistic society' isn't one of the choices." The only answer to this is to Americanize the words of Australian Treasurer Peter Costello, who said in an August 2005 interview:

"This is a country, which is founded on a democracy. According to our Constitution, we have a secular state. Our laws are made by the Australian Parliament. If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you. This is not the kind of country where you would feel comfortable if you were opposed to democracy, parliamentary law, independent courts and so I would say to people who don't feel comfortable with those values there might be other countries where they'd feel more comfortable with their own values or beliefs."

So it must be here. Anyone who wants to embrace our Constitution and renounce other law, who wants to be a participant in our democracy and is not hostile to the freedoms we enjoy, is welcome. Others are not.

Third, America began with a Declaration of Independence that was written, in part, because of our "decent respect to the opinions of mankind." But decent respect does not mean that we are ruled by others' opinions or law. And when we look at what is happening in England and Europe, we know we cannot accept that result and must summon our resolve to fight -- by words and deeds -- its achievement here.

Most importantly, the reigning emotions among radical Islamists are paranoia and insecurity. They think that anyone who utters the slightest criticism of them, their religion or their societies must be punished violently. The fourth ground truth is that these emotions are their problem, not ours. We must use them to our advantage.

The weapon provided by the radicals' fear and insecurity should be used incessantly. Scorn, contempt, shame and disrespect are what we should heap upon them. Every time we denounce a terrorist, the denunciation should include every single person, group and government that shares his beliefs. Civilization owes no apologies to Islamic fascists. Let us hear no more of them.

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=10396

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• __Kratos__

• odas

• Atheist God

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people ask this question: "Why is it ok to slam the U.S. but, calls for rioting in the streets go out if someone says something even remotely unflatering about Islam?". I've yet to hear much in the way of an answer or an explaination. The question is a good one and it still stands.

Radical Islam is fascist no doubt about it. It must be exposed a fought by all free people around the world.

We need to stop calling these people religious and call them what they are. There is nothing of God or any diety to them for that matter.

It's all about power and control.

I will fight them.

hmm...an interesting read. Sort of like seeing my own thoughts in print....but yes...

"This is a country, which is founded on a democracy. According to our Constitution, we have a secular state. Our laws are made by the Australian Parliament. If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you. This is not the kind of country where you would feel comfortable if you were opposed to democracy, parliamentary law, independent courts and so I would say to people who don't feel comfortable with those values there might be other countries where they'd feel more comfortable with their own values or beliefs."

This is certainly something I thoroughly believe in. If you don't like the culture, the traditions, or the flavour of a country...then don't live there. Get lost. Go somewhere else. Catch the next flight out (preferably without a bomb). There are plenty of Islamic fundamentalist countries where you can go and enjoy the wonderful freedom and standard of life there.

Mind you, Islamic countries don't tend to have a very good standard of living, do they? I wonder if that has anything to do with the ridiculous laws these crackpots want us to start introducing over here?

Radical Islam is fascist no doubt about it. It must be exposed a fought by all free people around the world.

We need to stop calling these people religious and call them what they are. There is nothing of God or any diety to them for that matter.

It's all about power and control.

I will fight them.

FINNALY. :tu: Very good Pinky. That's what I am talking about.

Call those guys what they are. Power greedy terrorists, and I am with you.

Radical Islam, radical Christianity, radical Judaism, radical anything is just and simple plain terrorism and has nothing realy to do with ones religion.

• 2 weeks later...

FINNALY. :tu: Very good Pinky. That's what I am talking about.

Call those guys what they are. Power greedy terrorists, and I am with you.

Radical Islam, radical Christianity, radical Judaism, radical anything is just and simple plain terrorism and has nothing realy to do with ones religion.

Yes. The guys running the Spanish Inquisition wern't motivated by religion. They were motivated by a desire to control other people.

Excellant article. I have been saying the same things for months, especially about the continued and needless apologies given by the Pope. But can't upset the apple cart can he?

I would only add this, from Robert Spencer:

Framing this discussion in the context of Klein's radio stunt gives the impression, which no doubt is just what Bernd Debusmann wanted to do, that any distrust of any Muslims in the U.S. is an exercise in crypto-Nazism. And of course, "ignorance" is the problem. Efforts will be stepped up, as if they weren't already in full swing, to convince Americans that any Muslim who commits violence in the name of Islam is not a genuine Muslim, and that the genuine article is peaceful, peaceful, peaceful. And tolerant. One problem with such "education" efforts is that they do nothing to prevent "genuine" Muslims from turning without warning into "false" ones.

Do Muslims in America really want to decrease fear and mistrust directed toward them? Easy. Just follow these four simple steps:

1. Stop blaming violent acts committed by Muslims in the name of Islam on the various sins of unbelievers.

2. Establish nationwide, compulsory programs in American mosques to teach against the jihad ideology and Islamic supremacism, by means including an explicit and definitive rejection of the literal meaning of many passages of Qur'an and Hadith.

3. Stop saying violent or hateful things in private when you think no non-Muslims are around. For example, the imam Umar Abdul-Jalil, executive director of ministerial services for the New York City Department of Correction, was secretly recorded last year while speaking at an Islamic conference in Arizona. Muslims, he said, invoking Qur’an 48:29, must be "compassionate with each other" and "hard against the kufr [unbeliever]." In Britain, Hamid Ali, imam of the mosque frequented by the July 7 bombers, praised the bombers and called their terror attack "good" in a conversation secretly recorded by an undercover journalist. Publicly, he had condemned the attacks. In a mosque in the Czech Republic, a Muslim secretly filmed by a documentary filmmaker says Islamic Shari’a law, including the stoning of adulterers, should be adopted by the Czech Republic. Cleveland imam Fawaz Damra, who has since been deported for failing to disclose his ties to terror groups, signed the Fiqh Council of North America’s condemnation of terrorism, despite having declared at an Islamic conference that "terrorism, and terrorism alone, is the path to liberation."

Do such incidents mean that every Muslim who professes to have adopted Western notions of pluralism and the equality of dignity and rights of non-Muslims and Muslims is dissembling? Of course not. But they do mean that non-Muslims are perfectly justified in being suspicious even when Muslim profess moderation and opposition to terror. Consequently deeds, not just words, are needed. To conclude my four recommendations, genuinely anti-terror Muslims should:

4. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.

But it is unlikely that any of that will be done. Instead, these poor mistrusted, misunderstood folks will keep crying "Islamophobia" and trying to manipulate the American legal and political systems.

---------------------

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- When radio host Jerry Klein suggested that all Muslims in the United States should be identified with a crescent-shape tattoo or a distinctive arm band, the phone lines jammed instantly.

Source

Edited by Aztec Warrior

these poor mistrusted, misunderstood folks will keep crying "Islamophobia" and trying to manipulate the American legal and political systems

Not just American legal and political systems. The radical Muslims are trying to manipulate European and Australian legal and political systems.

It would be nice to see more moderate Muslims speaking out against the fanatics. They have little to fear in the US...we don't have a large population of fanatic Muslims, that are vocal, as far as I'm aware.

I hear more about moderate Christians protesting fanatic Christians on a weekly basis... :huh:

It would be nice to see more moderate Muslims speaking out against the fanatics. They have little to fear in the US...we don't have a large population of fanatic Muslims, that are vocal, as far as I'm aware.

I hear more about moderate Christians protesting fanatic Christians on a weekly basis... :huh:

I keep hearing this...where is the voice of the moderate muslims? I don't think there are any....I think Islam itself is a dangerous, extreme religion...and I believe Allah is Satan.

I keep hearing this...where is the voice of the moderate muslims? I don't think there are any....I think Islam itself is a dangerous, extreme religion...and I believe Allah is Satan.

I beleive christians and muslims are both extreme religions as there views on God are an absolute. In otherwords "If your not one of us your evil". You know how many times I have been called a sinner for not going to church and how many times I have been told I was going to burn for an eternity.

Fact is there are a lot of similarities between the evangelicals and the muslims.

I beleive christians and muslims are both extreme religions as there views on God are an absolute. In otherwords "If your not one of us your evil". You know how many times I have been called a sinner for not going to church and how many times I have been told I was going to burn for an eternity.

Fact is there are a lot of similarities between the evangelicals and the muslims.

The fact is there AREN'T. Being told you are a sinner and going to hell is just what someone believes...free speech is a right. Killing you because you don't believe what they do is an entirely different thing. Killing someone is extreme...blowing yourself up is extreme...preaching hate and death to non-believers is extreme...telling someone they are going to hell is not extreme. Take a reality pill.

The fact is there AREN'T. Being told you are a sinner and going to hell is just what someone believes...free speech is a right. Killing you because you don't believe what they do is an entirely different thing. Killing someone is extreme...blowing yourself up is extreme...preaching hate and death to non-believers is extreme...telling someone they are going to hell is not extreme. Take a reality pill.

"My last vestige of "hands off religion" respect disappeared in the smoke and choking dust of September 11th 2001, followed by the "National Day of Prayer," when prelates and pastors did their tremulous Martin Luther King impersonations and urged people of mutually incompatible faiths to hold hands, united in homage to the very force that caused the problem in the first place."

- Richard Dawkins, The Devil's Chaplain

Christians may not do all those things, but Christians are a whole lot like Islam - If you like it or not. Even though the bible doesn't preach killing or blowing people up, christians have done it and still do it. Christians have a long and dark history against humanity. I wouldn't so lightly brush that off.

Christians may not do all those things, but Christians are a whole lot like Islam - If you like it or not. Even though the bible doesn't preach killing or blowing people up, christians have done it and still do it. Christians have a long and dark history against humanity. I wouldn't so lightly brush that off.

We live in the 21st Century Kratos...not the 7th, not the 8th, not the 14th...the 21st! Live in the moment man! :blink:

Scenario between ficticious Bob and Carl:

Carl: Hey Bob...you know, you are going to go to Hell when you die if you aren't saved...have you ever accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Bob: No. I don't believe any of that stuff.

Carl: Would you like to go to my church with me Sunday and hear about it?

Bob: No. I just said I don't believe any of that stuff. Now please don't badger me with it.

Carl: Okay...but I am going to pray for you! Call me if you want to go..you know, if you change your mind..okay?

Bob: Okay...I won't...but if I do I'll let you know.

Scenario between ficticious Bob and Mohammed:

Mohammed: Hey Bob...Allah is great!

Bob: Whatever.

Mohammed: Allah is great Bob! Come with me to my mosque and hear about the great Allah!

Bob: I don't believe any of that stuff.

Mohammed: Indidel! I will kill you and your whole family! Allah is great!

Bob: Are you threatening me Mohammed?

Mohammed: You are a dog! You are an infidel! Allah is great....

...you die now dog!! (Mohammed takes a knife, attacking Bob ruthlessly and slits his throat...Bob lies dead in a pool of blood)

Now can somebody please tell me which of the above scenarios is 'extreme'? Thank you. :rolleyes:

Edited by joc

We live in the 21st Century Kratos...not the 7th, not the 8th, not the 14th...the 21st! Live in the moment man! :blink:

Sadly, I am... :(

Scenario

Yeah... Turn Bob into a homosexual and you'll hear a much different tone. :hmm: The intolerance is a deep root in the christian faith.

Why didn't you use Jesus either? The lost passages of Mark show Jesus was possibly a homosexual, while the Gospel of Judas prove Jesus is a common theive and possibly a murderer... Or it was just simply all a conspiracy to get the set up because in the deranged mind state he felt he needed to be worshipped then last but not least you have the fact that there is no evidence of Jesus but some ancient scribblings. I guess you knew all that because you didn't use him in your little 'scenario'.

As for the Islamic 'scenario' perhaps it would interest you that there are many different forms of jihad that don't resort to violence but use that thing you called on before... Free speech... To spread their word and their faith. To simply put jihad with chopping off heads, is just plain ignorant. Though, doesn't mean we shouldn't fight back with words either. We should fight back against any system that pulls the wool over man's eyes.

Though, quite honestly the only true belief is in the Invisible Pink Unicorn! :nw:

Yeah... Turn Bob into a homosexual and you'll hear a much different tone. :hmm: The intolerance is a deep root in the christian faith.

Why didn't you use Jesus either? The lost passages of Mark show Jesus was possibly a homosexual, while the Gospel of Judas prove Jesus is a common theive and possibly a murderer... Or it was just simply all a conspiracy to get the set up because in the deranged mind state he felt he needed to be worshipped then last but not least you have the fact that there is no evidence of Jesus but some ancient scribblings. I guess you knew all that because you didn't use him in your little 'scenario'.

As for the Islamic 'scenario' perhaps it would interest you that there are many different forms of jihad that don't resort to violence but use that thing you called on before... Free speech... To spread their word and their faith. To simply put jihad with chopping off heads, is just plain ignorant. Though, doesn't mean we shouldn't fight back with words either. We should fight back against any system that pulls the wool over man's eyes.

Though, quite honestly the only true belief is in the Invisible Pink Unicorn! :nw:

What is the point in carrying on a dialogue with someone who spouts pure idiocy? You must be a card carrying homosexual. With an ax to grind against the Christians. There is no gospel of judas...and how can you take less than 1% of the entire Christian population and demonize all of Christianity. I doubt I will be carrying on any more conversations with you. As far as that goes...there are only a few folks on the entire site I feel can carry on an intelligent conversation and make valid points. You may post 400 times a day...it doesn't really mean anything...your hate and vile show through most of them. Good Day!

What is the point in carrying on a dialogue with someone who spouts pure idiocy? You must be a card carrying homosexual. With an ax to grind against the Christians. There is no gospel of judas...and how can you take less than 1% of the entire Christian population and demonize all of Christianity. I doubt I will be carrying on any more conversations with you. As far as that goes...there are only a few folks on the entire site I feel can carry on an intelligent conversation and make valid points. You may post 400 times a day...it doesn't really mean anything...your hate and vile show through most of them. Good Day!

Nah, I'm straight. As well as my spout about jesus, it's all backed up by facts or theories... You put muhammad in bad light, but I can't put another founder of a religion in bad light? You put islam in a bad light while ignoring christian's bad light even in today's world.

There is a gospel of judas, if you really like it or not.

You're the one that brought both religions into this subject, clearly putting that one ahead of the other by calling islam... satan.

To add, what is the percent of muslims blowing themselves up? Sure they do it for their god and it's written in their holy book to do it... how many do it compared to the whole, since you want to bring up stats?

Have a good night then, Joc.

Edited by __Kratos__

"My last vestige of "hands off religion" respect disappeared in the smoke and choking dust of September 11th 2001, followed by the "National Day of Prayer," when prelates and pastors did their tremulous Martin Luther King impersonations and urged people of mutually incompatible faiths to hold hands, united in homage to the very force that caused the problem in the first place."

- Richard Dawkins, The Devil's Chaplain

I agree with all of the above except the part where you say the bible doesn't preach killing...It does and if the folks here want I can through the bible verses that do. Everything from murdering children for being disobedient to killing a spouse for cheating.

As for the Islamic 'scenario' perhaps it would interest you that there are many different forms of jihad that don't resort to violence but use that thing you called on before... Free speech... To spread their word and their faith. To simply put jihad with chopping off heads, is just plain ignorant. Though, doesn't mean we shouldn't fight back with words either. We should fight back against any system that pulls the wool over man's eyes.Though, quite honestly the only true belief is in the Invisible Pink Unicorn! :nw:

I do have to agree with you on that one.

As for Joc - your'e Joke.

You took two different scenarios, on moderate with a fictious Christian and one radical with a fictious moslem.

In both cases if the person is moderate we will have scenario A or in both cases if the person is radical we will have scenario B.

What you are compareing is Apples and Bannanas. This is not working out man.

And do not remind me about my grammar, I know it sucks so get over it. ( This was just in case because I know you have this tendency ).

Look who is talking about moslem radicalsm. :D:D:D

I think Islam itself is a dangerous, extreme religion...and I believe Allah is Satan.

HAHA! :D

Really now.... you do?

Here, enjoy:

As for Joc - your'e Joke.

You took two different scenarios, on moderate with a fictious Christian and one radical with a fictious moslem.

In both cases if the person is moderate we will have scenario A or in both cases if the person is radical we will have scenario B.

What you are compareing is Apples and Bannanas. This is not working out man.

And do not remind me about my grammar, I know it sucks so get over it. ( This was just in case because I know you have this tendency ).

It isn't your grammar I am worried about...it is your state of mind and thought process. A thought process that cannot (or willnot) distinguish any difference between Christianity and Islam. I'm not comparing apples to bananas. I am comparing the main-stream Christian to the main stream Muslim.

Televangelists do not represent mainstream Christianity....but even if you think they do...so what? They are thieves...not barbaric murderers.

I want factual evidence on this one: Please give me a real figure (number) of how many people have been savagely murdered by Christians in the last decade.

And please spare me the Old Testament ancient history. The last decade!

Please give me a real number of how many people have been savagely murdered by Muslims in the last decade!

Edited by joc

In the last decade? Very smart of you.

How about we push it just to 12 years?

Bosnia - 250000 form 1992-1996.

8000 in one day only in Srebrenica.

And no, this was not a war, this was a genocide by Christians against the muslim population.

If you do not believe it check out Den Hag.

But if we push the years further back it will look even worse.

Is this the reason you only ask for the last decade? Pathetic.

Edited by odas

I am trying to understand Kratos.

Religion in wrong hands is murder. Any freekin religion. Christianity, Judaism, Islam,....

Not one is better then the other.

It isn't your grammar I am worried about...it is your state of mind and thought process. A thought process that cannot (or willnot) distinguish any difference between Christianity and Islam. I'm not comparing apples to bananas. I am comparing the main-stream Christian to the main stream Muslim.

Televangelists do not represent mainstream Christianity....but even if you think they do...so what? They are thieves...not barbaric murderers.

I want factual evidence on this one: Please give me a real figure (number) of how many people have been savagely murdered by Christians in the last decade.

And please spare me the Old Testament ancient history. The last decade!

Please give me a real number of how many people have been savagely murdered by Muslims in the last decade!

Abortion clinic violence

Acts of violence against abortion clinics and their employees have been carried out across the United States throughout the 1980s and 1990s.

There were 1,700 acts of violence against abortion providers between 1977 and 1994, with four people killed in 1994 and one in 1993, according to statistics from the National Abortion Federation. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has logged 167 attacks against abortion clinics over the past 15 years.

In 1984, there were 18 bombings against abortion clinics. In 1993, there were 78 death threats aimed at clinic employees. And, in 1996, bombings, threats and harassment affected about one-third of U.S. abortion clinics.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/clinics/

What the Bible Says - And Doesn't Say - About Homosexuality

by Rev. Mel White, co-founder of Soulforce

On September 22, 2000, a 55-year-old man named Ronald E. Gay, angry for being teased about his last name, entered the Back Street Café in Roanoke, Virginia, a gathering place for lesbians and gays just a few miles from Lynchburg. Confident that God's Word supported his tragic plan of action, Mr. Gay shouted, "I am a Christian soldier, working for my Lord." Claiming that "Jesus does not want these people in his heaven," he shot seven innocent gay and lesbian people. One man, Danny Overstreet, died instantly. Others still suffer from their physical and psychological wounds.

In July 1999, Matthew Williams and his brother, Tyler, murdered a gay couple, Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder, in their home near Sacramento, California. Speaking to his mother from the Shasta County jail, Matthew explained his actions in this way: "I had to obey God's law rather than man's law," he said. "I didn't want to do this. I felt I was supposed to. I have followed a higher law... I just plan to defend myself from the Scriptures."

After Matthew Shepard was killed in 1998, a pastor in North Carolina published an open letter regarding the trial of Aaron McKinney that read: "Gays are under the death penalty. His blood is guilty before God (Lev. 20:13). If a person kills a gay, the gay's blood is upon the gay and not upon the hands of the person doing the killing. The acts of gays are so abominable to God. His Word is there and we can't change it."

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexua...e-gay-christian

There you are, Joc, murder in the name of Christianity. Personally I don't see much difference in the Abrahamic faiths in terms of violence. None of them IMO are religions of peace.