Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i keep dreaming of a girl i loved

the lastninja

i keep having dreams about a girl who i was in love with for a long time.we never got together but i think she felt the same way.anybody got any ideas why i dream of her a lot?

i keep having dreams about a girl who i was in love with for a long time.we never got together but i think she felt the same way.anybody got any ideas why i dream of her a lot?

Probably because deep down, you feel the need to talk to her and see if she really did feel the same way about you. Can you find her and ask her about this? :)

What does she look like?

Hugh is probably right. You must have the need to talk to her.

Probably because deep down, you feel the need to talk to her and see if she really did feel the same way about you. Can you find her and ask her about this? :)

yeah i no where she is but shes married to some body who is a good man in a very good job and i wouldent like to ruin her life.we do still see each other from time to time just not as much as we used to as my job keeps me away from where we live to.

:ph34r:

Not wanting to ruin her life shows that you do really care for her. She's married to a good man now, so leave her be, and truly wish the best for her. If she ever is out of that relationship in the future, that's when you could let her know how you really feel about her.

I know eXACTLY how you feel i loved a girl once and i thought she felt the same way but i never found out and i had a dream about her but im to scared to evn go over to her house and say "hi" life just sucks

maybe your dreams are trying to tell you that she's the one. Your soulmate. The person you are gonna marry and have kids with and be with each other the rest of your lifes. That's if she gets divorced because the relationship didn't work out. That was just a thought.

Edited by McKenna

Anything/body to whom you have a strong emotional attachment is likely to be fairly constantly in your subconscious. It is here that dreams are created. Sometimes the images are symbolic, but you are lucky enough to see the real thing. Enjoy, but remember it is only a dream. I have many dreams which revolve around my child hood home( it had been ours for 4 generations since about 1850) which was knocked down over 20 years ago, to make way for units. It is my minds way of remembering/ keeping the images fresh and clear.. I hope that when my parents die I will dream of them often. Those you love are not really gone until there is no one left to remember them.

I think this girl in your dream is symbolic. You cared about her and didn't let her know, and now whe's happily married to someone else. Maybe your dream is your mind's way of letting you know not to let things slip by you in life. As scary as it is to take chances, the regret of not taking them is more heart-wrenching than the rejection that could occur.

If you are to think about this girl in the course of the day, you are likely to dream about her as well. I've noticed that anything that is really and truly thought over will tend to show up and incorporate itself in the dream world...

If you are to think about this girl in the course of the day, you are likely to dream about her as well. I've noticed that anything that is really and truly thought over will tend to show up and incorporate itself in the dream world...

So true Otacon, I've found that true as well.

Perhaps the lastninja should think good thoughts about this girl during the course of the day, thoughts of happiness for her, and well-being. Then when he dreams about her, there will be less longing, and more contentment and peace.

There are always possibilities for something to happen with them in the future, if she becomes available again, and this thought should add even more contentment, and peace. :)

Perhaps you're not in love with the girl, but infatuated?

Haven't read the thread, so I'm just throwing it out.

Haven't read the thread, so I'm just throwing it out.

It's not like there were twenty pages of replies........

:no:

what type of dream you have with your girl friend.. ?

what type of dream you have with your girl friend.. ?

He might not be able to tell us in detail with out upseting the mods!! :D

when i dream of her we are talking and doing things we did when we were younger its like i am living a diffrent life to the one i have now all though one did involve cream cakes!lol.

over the years i have heard from our friends little things thats she has said to them about me and i am sure she did love me at some point. :ph34r:

Couldn't be simpler bro. You still love her :)

a simple quote from bill clinton back in the 90's when everybodys jobs were being exported to china ---"get over it !"

This is not a mystery of the mind, space, or time.

Although it does have to do with the mind it isn't really a mystery.

when i dream of her we are talking and doing things we did when we were younger

If your love was true.. her happiness will be your frist slog..

Because you love her.

You often dream of people who have been in your thoughts frequently more often than those who you have seen once or twice. You may be dreaming of this woman specifically because of your liking for her and the current state of your romantic life, which am I oblivious to, but can spawn emotions which will in turn influence your dreams. Simple logic.

Edited by The Raven