Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Troops Taunt Iraqi Children With Water

E.B.E.

Thank you for saying that, you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm ashamed of my government, as well as many of the people in America. The video was simply creul, that had to be a quarter or half a mile with that kid practically sprinting in bare feet on unpaved roads to get a simple bottle of water and the whole way the troops are just laughing as if he's a hamster on a wheel.

I don't know why we're still in Iraq, after 1 million Iraqis are dead, and we've accomplished very little. 9/11 was no justification because 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB. It's simple fact that it was, whether the people reading this are liberal or conservative. I'm going to put a link in my signature to a documentary that proves it.

I'm ashamed of being the same species as you. :no:

1 million aren't dead and 9/11 wasn't an inside dead. It's a sad day when people just resort to lying just to justify their ...thoughts... :rolleyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Reincarnated

• IamsSon

• brave_new_world

1 million aren't dead and 9/11 wasn't an inside dead. It's a sad day when people just resort to lying just to justify their ...thoughts... :rolleyes:

Or in your case, resort to think on how to justify their....lies.

Or in your case, resort to think on how to justify their....lies.

Yep, you obviously hit the nail on the head there. :rolleyes:

Then how did BOTH buildings crumble to pieces from only a fire, which they were built to withstand? Plenty of other buildings have had much worse fires for much longer amounts of time, and never has one of them collapsed.

How come the 7th building fell in perfect demolition pattern hours after only being hit by a couple steel beams from the first two?

What blasted hundred+ ton pieces of steel across the street and caused centimeter wide bone fragments to be found on top of surrounding buildings?

What were the explosions that people heard shortly before the plains hit the buildings and caused the windows in the lobby to shatter and cement in the basement to break?

How did the steel break if its burning point is 2700 degrees and an uncontrolled fire can't get higher than 1200 degrees?

How did the towers collapse in only 9 seconds (the speed gravity would cause an object to fall from the top without any resistance)?

There's a ton of evidence that proves the towers fell as a result of controlled explosions.

As for the number of 1 million, it's simply an estimate. What we do know is the number is VERY high.

Surely some soldiers had a little fun. Was it mean? Nope, those children seem healthy and is not dying of thirst, able to keep up with the trucks and not fearful of the American soldiers. They probably have gotten much treats from American soldiers that is why they get excited and chase them.

I say Alex Jones is just a junk propaganda fanatic.

Edited by AROCES

Then how did BOTH buildings crumble to pieces from only a fire, which they were built to withstand? Plenty of other buildings have had much worse fires for much longer amounts of time, and never has one of them collapsed.

How come the 7th building fell in perfect demolition pattern hours after only being hit by a couple steel beams from the first two?

What blasted hundred+ ton pieces of steel across the street and caused centimeter wide bone fragments to be found on top of surrounding buildings?

What were the explosions that people heard shortly before the plains hit the buildings and caused the windows in the lobby to shatter and cement in the basement to break?

How did the steel break if its burning point is 2700 degrees and an uncontrolled fire can't get higher than 1200 degrees?

How did the towers collapse in only 9 seconds (the speed gravity would cause an object to fall from the top without any resistance)?

There's a ton of evidence that proves the towers fell as a result of controlled explosions.

As for the number of 1 million, it's simply an estimate. What we do know is the number is VERY high.

Well put. I agree also that 9/11 was an inside job. Also I would like to mention that no plane wreckage whatsoever was found at the pentagon crash site. Yet a supposedly 757 boeing hit it. Anyone by now who thinks that 9/11 was done by a bunch of al-quida armed with box cutters is just plain stupid.

Quite possibly one of the funniest threads I have ever seen here.

First a video is shown of some kids having fun and chasing after an American vehicle of some sort. Sure the soldiers were a bit cruel and taunting, but they still tried to get the bottle to the kid. Have none of you had a childhood? It's obvious these kids get things from the soldiers all the time, why else would they give chase?

Its just nit picking by the far left/mentally disabled why really have nothing to talk about anymore.

Then lo and behold someone brings up the whole 9/11 asinine conspiracy. Who would have thought? there is a section for your jokes. However it's not the jokes and humor section, its the conspiracy forum.

And the 9/11 "inside job" obvious?

Yet another thing that makes me laugh.

Ohh wait, and the one million dead Iraqi's?

Well, that alone refutes everything said by you.

Yet another thread that keeps me giggling.

*shrugs* That was cruel. And in the end the kid who was trying to keep up with them for the longest time still didn't get the bottle. The soldier tossed it when they passed another group of kids.. and they got it.

I'm sorry, childhood or not... that was cruel plain and simple.

You can laugh about it, you can shrug it off.. you can think those kids were laughing.. but they wern't. The soldiers were...

Well whatever, I've said my peice.. and you can call me whatever you wish. I rather don't care.

**EDIT**

**In case you missed it when you were a child, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."**

Edited by aquatus1

Surely some soldiers had a little fun. Was it mean? Nope, those children seem healthy and is not dying of thirst, able to keep up with the trucks and not fearful of the American soldiers. They probably have gotten much treats from American soldiers that is why they get excited and chase them.

I say Alex Jones is just a junk propaganda fanatic.

Oh, I agree. It's not like the Iraqi children speak english either so they couldn't have known what he was saying... They just knew yet another soldier was going to give them something.

I've been dehydrated before a good handful of times and there is just no way those kids would have been out running, playing and chasing a car.

**EDIT**

**Let's not encourage this sort of behaviour.**

Edited by aquatus1

Well put. I agree also that 9/11 was an inside job. Also I would like to mention that no plane wreckage whatsoever was found at the pentagon crash site. Yet a supposedly 757 boeing hit it. Anyone by now who thinks that 9/11 was done by a bunch of al-quida armed with box cutters is just plain stupid.

Oh really? Then United Airlines is in cahoots with it since it is their plane together with the crew and passengers?

PLUS! The lending institutions that actually owns the planes and insurance companies?

Tell me where is the plane then?

shikon i love the avatar isnt it from an episode of family guy

Then how did BOTH buildings crumble to pieces from only a fire

Perhaps the big gashing hole in the side of them had something to do with it?

Plenty of other buildings have had much worse fires for much longer amounts of time, and never has one of them collapsed.

Have they had jumbojets fly into them aswell?

Perhaps the pressure of the top collapsing in on the bottom?

What are you talking about?

Gee... I manage to break plastic all the time... Even WITHOUT heating it to burning point...

Untrue. It doesnt matter what braught it down, it is physically impossible for it to fall at free-fall speeds. There is resistance. The only way you could even approach a resistance free fall (key word is "approach") is to blow up every single floor... and then it still wouldnt free fall.

What part of BACK ON TOPIC was not understood?

The title of this thread is US Troops Taunt Iraqi Children With Water. If you have nothing to comment on about this topic, do not derail the thread with a different one.

I don't understand how this conversation jumped from soldiers being cruel to 9/11 conspiracy theories but it is kinda annoying... :hmm:

Iamsson is right. It is just fun and having a laugh. If people don't have a laugh every now and then they become insane. To paint American soliders as savage beasts who have no regard for human life is just a slap in the face to our service men and women. They risk their lives every damn day to give us freedom and hope.

Troops need to just stop having fun because neo liberals like yourselves paint them out to be savage beasts if they do have fun. You have picked on people in your life too and to call troops out, or critisize troops because they picked on someone makes you a hypocrite and I hate hypocrites.

BTW, if you hate this government and our troops, please leave because you are worthless and you don't deserve to call yourself an American.

Iamsson is right. It is just fun and having a laugh. If people don't have a laugh every now and then they become insane. To paint American soliders as savage beasts who have no regard for human life is just a slap in the face to our service men and women. They risk their lives every damn day to give us freedom and hope.

Troops need to just stop having fun because neo liberals like yourselves paint them out to be savage beasts if they do have fun. You have picked on people in your life too and to call troops out, or critisize troops because they picked on someone makes you a hypocrite and I hate hypocrites.

BTW, if you hate this government and our troops, please leave because you are worthless and you don't deserve to call yourself an American.

There's a difference between a friendly ribbing, and verbal picking on then making a little kid run about 2 miles like that for a small bottle of water while laughing at him. Then tossing the bottle when you just pass another group of kids that will snatch it up before that one kid.

That's not fun. That's cruel.

Though judging by this, I bet you think that it was perfectly ok when those other troops raped a 14 year old. I mean hey, they need their fun right? And yes, I can compair... simply because there are soldiers over there doing these horrible acts. Sorry, but that's /not/ protecting *my* freedom of anything.

Just as you hate hypocrates, I hate people who would laugh while grown men supposing to be over there to protect.. gods.. whoever's freedom (that keeps changing every month) are actually taunting little kids, rapeing 14 year olds, slaughtering their families.. shooting dogs... and gods know what else over there because THEY NEED A LAUGH! yep.. it's a laugh a minute over there.

Bleeding heart liberal? No, just someone who's sick and tired of hearing how gosh darned importaint this war is while also hearing what screwed up things our heric troops are doing. No.. not all of them are... there are many I down right respect. The ones who are actually helping children.. giving them water, medical aid, hugging them when they're scared. Not making them run with the promise of a bottle of water while laughing at them.

And I do have this nice little freedom to dislike what my government is doing, as well as these soldiers doing horrific things... And with enough people being upset... something will be done to change what's not liked. ;)

I don't understand how this conversation jumped from soldiers being cruel to 9/11 conspiracy theories but it is kinda annoying... :hmm:

Because if it wasn't for the iside job of 9/11 then the soldiers wouldn't be in iraq in the first place to taunt the little children.

making a little kid run about 2 miles

ROFL

thats gotta be the shortest 2 miles i've ever seen

how exactly does a dehydrated child run 2 miles so quickly?

how exactly are they MAKING him run?

Silver, did you actually just say that because a person believes its okay to taunt a child, then they believe its okay to rape a child?

Because if it wasn't for the iside job of 9/11 then the soldiers wouldn't be in iraq in the first place to taunt the little children.

An inside job of 9/11 is off topic and way off sanity.

Silver, did you actually just say that because a person believes its okay to taunt a child, then they believe its okay to rape a child?

No.. I did not. I said that one who thinks some of us are "worthless" americans for not likeing this oh so SUPER country... must think it's ok that some of our soldiers are over there taunting and rapeing children.

I, reguardless what these fine "upstanding" people think, find all of this benieth contempt. ;)