Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top Secret/Majic Twelve Eyes Only

Majestic

Greetings to all,

Shortly after I have reveiwed this site. I will begin to disclose information of my involvement with UFO's for the United States government. I would like to thank those who have shown over the years their concern for exposing the truth behind this mysterious phenomenon that has plagued mankind for centuries. However please be patient with your questions that you would like to ask me. I am not in the business in putting down our government for keeping this a secret from the public domain.

I shall return and begin full disclosure of UFO's and Alien Encounters here on earth. alien.gif

Sincerly

A.Moreno

U.S.Chairman to Majic Twelve Committee

Edit: Fixed color tag.

Edited by Mentalcase

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Kryso

• Majestic

• Nethius

Thank You Majestic, and I really look forward to being enlightned with your knowledge. Welcome aboard, Antonio!

Welcome Majestic,

This will be interesting.Will be looking forward towards your future contributions.However are you really sure on letting out as much info about the UFO-Gov connection publicly over here?Are you not afraid if they'd find out about this 'leakage'?Because if that's so,Mr. Moreno.....is that your real name anyway??If it is....I'd say that's a little to 'revealing' if you ever thought of disclosing any info publicly original.gifdontgetit.gif

Edited by Engulf

As always, we of the forum look forward to the input from threads such as the one you have created… And we look forward to the time when you post something we can review and comment on!

Well i'm going to approach this with a bit of skeptism, to just come up a nd say your majestic twlve chairman, is a big thing, do you have proof to back this up? Sorry its just that we have heard everything here, from area 51 workers to "aliens stole my photo".....

<Whispers in Blood Angels ear> “We were trying to be tactful... Don’t burst his bubble!”

Check this out -found this right after he posted this morning

Date: 07/09/2003

I am TOP SECRET/MAJESTIC TWELVE Committee Chairman A Moreno.

I would like to thank all of you people for the many years of devotion and efforts put into disclosing UFO information to the public.

As Chairman to MJ-12 Committee, I have been watching your efforts to disclose UFO's. The Truth is out there! The question is, do you want to tap into it?

I, Chairman Antonio Moreno to MJ-12 Committee for the United States government have given full consent to go forward with unlimited disclosure material to the publis domain.

If you would like to peek into the next dimension in time and have a full understanding of what is going on around you. You may contact me at my e-mail address> Majestictwelve@sprintpcs.com

Ok......maybe he will enlighten us on what I saw in the Indian Ocean. Some other information was found out by another member, I'll leave that alone for that credit goes to another....

MJ-12 reference

Dear Readers Far and Near,

I have always found out that first and above all and explaination must do justice to the thing. It must not be turned,twisted,or crippled in order to make it explicable. That we have feld to go beyond secondary opinion. Leaving unanswered the ultimate and decisive question. That is? "Are we that only ones out in this vass unknown universe visiting this planet earth?". The answer to to question is no we are not the only ones in this vass universe and yes this planet is being visited by terrestrial life forms far more advanced in technology beyond man's comprehension perhaps over three hundred years or more. But before I get into details out things to be asked to me. I'd like to inform you that I represent the best of interest to the United States of America and its people and I will defend the Constitution of the United States and protect the sancity and integrity of these United States and its people. And although my position has the highest security clearance in the United States. I am also a member of the Knights of the Round table. We are group of men who monitor all worldly activtities around this entire globe. We work on a project that takes priority over all worldly events, this is to include Wars. alien.gif

Sincerly,

A.Moreno

Then Mr Moreno i have but one question to authenticate your identity, being "Majestic 12" you must have access to all documentation on ALL secret projects currently employed in the US. Thus i ask you this:

What is project Outsider's project number, and what use does it have when employed to a aquatic enviroment?

Answer correctly and i'll believe you are who you say you are, answer incorrect and i'll let the others flush you down the pan deal?

Then Mr Moreno i have but one question to authenticate your identity, being "Majestic 12" you must have access to all documentation on ALL secret projects currently employed in the US. Thus i ask you this:

What is project Outsider's project number, and what use does it have when employed to a aquatic enviroment?

Answer correctly and i'll believe you are who you say you are, answer incorrect and i'll let the others flush you down the pan deal?

good one! cant wait to see if he responds!

Dear Readers Far and Near,

I thought that I would set the record straight from the beginning so we may have and clear understanding of my intentions. One of the questions already brought to my attention was the fact of my name Why would I use my name. Very good question. I have the answer for this and that is > Someone has to take the blame for this and the responsibility. This is not a subject that gets past althroughout government agencies to put the blame on. The fact of the matter is the only government agency responsible for this is Majic Twelve Committee that was established under the Truman admininstration back in Nov 2, 1952. To this very date their is no United States government agency that will ever acknowledge the exsistance this this government project. Since this is the case at hand,than I am left with no other choice but to come forward. Reality is not a figment of his or her's imagination. We are all intelligent and ready to deal with the answers to questions so-longed asked by philosophers. But the reason why I have chosen to use my real name is because I am to blame. I am the one who has filtered out this information to the public and have insured that certain indivisuals receive data on this subject and use int properly. And although I have gave information to the right sources. They have used this in accordingly to long term exposure that was created way before I took over this operation. During my long term involvement I continue to release this data so I may view the public's awareness level of conmprehending such a large magnitude of information that can change the direction of one's concept and perception that one perceives as reality.

After reviewing the nature of this mysterious phenomenon that has plagued mankind for centuries. I am fully aware of all the repercussions involved with this from the following areas that will be addressed. Case at hand > Government point of view, Military point of view,Religious point of view,Public point of view,Scientific point of view. Taking into considerations of all these factors. I have concluded that from a government point of view. Speaking in their behalf. They have no explanations for this because they clearly understand that these activities have been present here on earth for over thousands of years. From a Scientific point of view. They already are aware these factors too. Now, whether they choose to acknowledge these activities. They refer to leave this subject alone. They have'nt gathered all the data necesary for full explanation on this matter. From a Religious poijnt of view. They've known about these activities for thousands of years too. They prefer the Control idea of keeping the massess either in fear or with religions. This type of thinking has created the majority of the worlds problems at hand. The military point of view is firm and strong. We strongly believe that we have the technology to perhaps be able to defend ourselves in the event of a possible invasion from outside our atmosphere. I stand beside then and will provide them the technology to protect this planet from either and outside alien invasion or and astroid from hitting this planet. The safety and welbeing of this planet needs a defense system period. The public point of veiw is this. The United States government is hiding something from the public about UFO's and Alien encounters and WE WANT TO KNOW ! Regardless of the repercussions this would created from all walks of life. WE WANT TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH! Period!. disgust.gif

Now, I strongly believe that I have come up with all the answers to these questions so-longed asked by philosophers and am ready to unleach PANDORA'S box. Since I have the Platinum key and have all the data in all the area's I 've been discussing. The truth must be known!. Now, before we get into asking me these questions please understand that. If your going to put the blame on someone for keeping this a secret than. I am the one you will target this for. I am the one who has been responsible for keeping this a secret from you. I am the one who has filtered this information out to the public for over 25 years now. I am the one for all the nasty things that have been kept from the public. I am to blame! So, how do you like me now? If you want to know where the secrets of information is being kept and who's involved with this and the why this and why's that. This subject is not anyone's to blame senario. Everyone's involved with this and I am going to see to it that everyone's feelings about this is clearly understood from the get go.

You may begin your questions to me and please reframe from putting the blame on someone. This subject I've created is to give explanations in all areas of topics I discuss above.

The Truth is out there...........

Perhaps you have gotten what you've wished for?

May the Force be with you,Young Obi Wan Kanobi......

alien.gif

Sincerly,

A.Moreno

Edited by Mentalcase

hmm, okay...

so besides the info Blood Angel has requested... maybe you could provide some other type of proof... have ya got any Alien / UFO pictures you could share?

(sigh)......., geeesh. Now why in the world would the chairman of the supposedly largest conspiracy group in the world decide to finally unleash info about UFO's, Goverment lies and Secret Projects.... yatta yatta.... to a forum of 1000 or so members who only make up 0.000000001 % of the worlds population?What's that going to do? How is this helpful to you?

I mean... what's your goal here? Is this your idea of trying to let the cat out of the bag? Why not use your so called pull power and broadcast it on every internet site around the world. Tv, news and whatever.

I mean, if i was you, this is the LAST place i'd start. Sure we are open minded, but we are just as skeptical as the next. We just happen to be a bunch of people who enjoy talking about it. It's not like telling us this info is going to make anything you say more plausible and believable.

So I ask this question and only this. Why here and why us? What's your point?

Are you sure this isnt Fox Moulder?????? Sounds like one of his famous quotes from X-Files!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifabduct.gifalien.gif

Dont get me wrong, Im NOT dissing the X-Files. I love the show. But this guy sounds too good to be true.

Are you sure this isnt Fox Moulder?????? Sounds like one of his famous quotes from X-Files!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifabduct.gifalien.gif

Dont get me wrong, Im NOT dissing the X-Files. I love the show. But this guy sounds too good to be true.

I was thinking not good enough actually... whistling2.gif

This person has gotten what he went out to seek, our attention. The fact that we have all posted something makes him keep returning for more attention. rolleyes.gif

Simply ask a moderator if he’s showing an IP number off his computer? If he was a real majestic 12, he would have the means to cover his tracks?

There it goes again, me speculating… see its contagious! sad.gif

<whispers to Blood Angel…. Wait for it….wait……Almost in range.> whistling2.gif

Simply ask a moderator if he’s showing an IP number off his computer? If he was a real majestic 12, he would have the means to cover his tracks?

Kryso,

He does show an IP, and tried to resolve it. But somehow it's masked of some sort.

He does show an IP, and tried to resolve it. But somehow it's masked of some sort.

Really? blink.gif