Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top Secret/Majic Twelve Eyes Only

Majestic

Ohhh!! Spooky ...

What is it in this statement I can't quite put my finger on ?

The safety and welbeing of this planet needs a defense system period. The public point of veiw is this. The United States government is hiding something from the public about UFO's and Alien encounters and WE WANT TO KNOW ! Regardless of the repercussions this would created from all walks of life. WE WANT TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH! Period!

That's right .. do you often refer to yourself in the third person ?

" Filthy little Hobbitt's they steals it from us"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Kryso

• Majestic

• Nethius

Well, when I stopped smiling I thought you have to give the guy an "E" for effort thumbsup.gif

But he gets a "F-" for his spelling. I would have thought that the head of a Govt department would have had at least a full High School education. thumbsup.gif

Greetings,

I see you've picked up on my spelling and grammer. My secretary is out to lunch and their is to time when she'll return again. But I can assure you that my point is being made perfectly clear. thumbsup.gif

Before we venture into the unknown phenomenons that have plagued mankind for centuries. I like to share with you that these unknown mysteries that has everyone intrigued will all come to past as I fully explain to you the answers to these questions your looking for. I would like to point out to you that I have all the answers to questions so-longed asked by philosophers. This is to include the many different levels of realms that exist in the spirit dimension as well.

As for trying to identify my position on this with the United States government. I'm afraid that your efforts on this will lead you know where. Their is not any specific government agency that will acknowledge MJ-12's activities. As you already know. When former President Truman's administration created TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE exsistance. He put the screws down so tight that none of our present government agencies will allow you to enter without a specific code implicated to certain agencies with directives only for EYES ONLY level security clearance.

I would like to begin with questions starting with CREATION of the inhabitance of this planet. In order to get to the bottom of this we must go far back into time to the beginning of what created these mysterious phenomenons that hhave plagued mankind for centuries. You may begin with anything in relations to the origin of humankind and who created you and why! thumbsup.gif

I am a firm believer that in order to get to the root of the problem we must re-evoluate what has been recorded throughout history is not necessary the whole truth. The common myth that people would panic if the truth was dispelled.

I'll take questions the specificly are related to Who created humans and why and the origin of the planet. Once this has been made clear on a global structure. Than I will proceed with the Spirit realm next wink2.gif

Thank you,

A.Moreno

U.S.Chairman to Majic Twelve Committee

okay then, I'll start....

How did we come to be? Simple question. I's elaborate, but then I'd be feeding the fire with suggestions so I'll let you explain it from scratch.....

My other question is why do you keep repeating the phrase "plagued mankind for centuries"...

blink.gif

Holy S**t, now he knows not only about UFO's but everything in general. WaaaaaaaH! Must be nice.

Let me see... why not just skip the questions and answer everything. Screw it... just write a book!

I get excited every time I see a message from this guy and it always sounds like this.....

"before we can get into the issues that have plagued mankind for centuries, we must first begin to think about what issues these are that have plagued mankind for centuries and what questions we must ask ourselves to begin to rightfully understand about what we have been questioning for all these centuries...."

then I feel the chain of mine being yanked. I feel like this guy is another role player trying to fill the void left by the departure of John Titor

Being the sceptic that I am, I can't help but wonder why this relatively insignificant forum has been chosen by Mr Majestic to "Reveal ALL" when he would have access to, or be able to utilise any of the global media services who would be trampling each other to get his story. ... My conclusion is that he's a ******. whistling2.gif

I get excited every time I see a message from this guy and it always sounds like this.....

"before we can get into the issues that have plagued mankind for centuries, we must first begin to think about what issues these are that have plagued mankind for centuries and what questions we must ask ourselves to begin to rightfully understand about what we have been questioning for all these centuries...."

then I feel the chain of mine being yanked. I feel like this guy is another role player trying to fill the void left by the departure of John Titor

Woah...

Hoaxer or not, that guy had his stuff together! blink.gif

...very different from our current "friend."

okay

You may begin with anything in relations to the origin of humankind and who created you and why!

I'll ask.... Who created us and why?

“42… is that it? You have been pondering this question for hundreds of generations. And that’s all we get… forty- frigging-two? Oh mighty computer, why is it only 42?”

“Maybe its malfunctioned?”

And he still din't answer my question to authenticate himself.....

SIC HIM BOYS!

Thank you Majestic for sharing your valued information.

Why was the human race created?

Who genetically engineered the humans?

McGinty

Okay, I'm gonna take some flak, but when you can't even correctly spell the name of the organization you're supposedly Chairman of, it makes a body a little bit leery. I'm saying bs.

And seeing that he ignored my posts to authenticate himself, and i found him on another forum saying he was a time traveller, i think we can safely say hes a nut-bar.

What is the point of claiming to be a bunch of things you are not online ? Its fun to claim to be a 99 yr old man once in a while to goof off but as a serious title ( if you didn't know , majestic 12 is an insanely unlikely title to have ) . You must have some serious social issues if it pleasures you .

okay,I could answer your questions mcginty,but based at only what I've gone through my reading and research,no concrete evidence to back my claims.So basically I'm not trying to be Mr. Moreno no.2. original.gif No confirmation on anyone of them,whether you would wanna believe it,or not to,or would love to find out more about it....that's really up to you.Okay,time to shut up and answer grin2.gif :

Why was the human race created?

Okay,we're actually created by this so-called alien race (which have close features with us;two hands,two legs,etc....I'll come to that soon).The main reason of our creation??To create a new race of course,but if you've read those hybrid experimentation happening at those 'bases',there's some similarity between them.It's just that we've been created to succeed,meaning we're the result after countless researches & experimentations done before by that alien race and we're sort of the final recipe.And we've been 'thrown' to Earth to be witnessed how far we can proceed.So if we're made to succeed,no doubt we would be a very highly intelligent lot.Yes we are a very highly intelligent race,it's just that we're not using in the proper way or still yet to come but think of it,we started all out in square 1 and now we're here after 100-150 million years (if I'm correct) since our creation.Don't you think we've made some hell of an advancement?Please don't count the EBE's and others,they've existed long before us so basically it's unfair grin2.gif .Okay I don't wanna elaborate further on we humans,let's just stay on the 'why we're here' basis.

There's a connection too right here that we're actually on someone else's planet,meaning we weren't suppose to be here.If you already knew that the Sauroids,thought of to be the descendants of the Velociraptor (could be other) species from the dino time at this planet,said that they are the ones who're suppose to be here.It is said that they've escaped the mighty cataclysm of the falling asteroid event down below Earth through underground caverns and actually inhabit there (another Hollow Earth connection).The reason why they didn't just come out and turn us to seeds when they've discovered this so-called 'infiltration' by us??They've known we're very intelligent beings and decided to 'befriend' us,until the time is right.I'm afraid this will lead to the NWO and many other conspi's so I'm not going any further.But while we've been created to the fullest,there seems to be a flaw that happened after they've created us,that is our minds could easily be seen or read,more to like an open book ready to be checked anytime.This could be connected to how come the aliens (the current ones) would use thier mind control ability when abducting us.I've realized this myself too. original.gif So that's all I know about that one,so please don't come in and criticise me for what I've said,look at my above post beforehand.

Who genetically engineered the humans?

The Illojims.An alien race who's features have a similarity to us,not to be confused by the Nordics.I don't know which dimension or constellation they're from in this cosmos though.

So there you have it,that's just the basic stuff.Hope that helps thumbsup.gif

But,I'm not assisting Mr. Moreno here.I'm still waiting for your reply on BA's earlier question.And I still do not believe you're the one you've spoken yourself to be.So be quick with your answer,or there are tonnes of people here waiting to whip your butt,not excluding me. devil.gif

engulf

Okay,we're actually created by this so-called alien race (which have close features with us;two hands,two legs,etc....I'll come to that soon).The main reason of our creation??To create a new race of course,

huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

umm... Engulf .... do you by any chance play Starcraft ? laugh.gif

Oh yes,Xeno.In fact,I play lots of Starcraft and it's always my mum who'd stop me from getting clogged up in front of my computer till it's really late at night. grin2.gif But like I've said,this is the info that I've just gathered after lots of research done and whether you'd wanna use as a referrance,a big idea on how the creators of Starcraft actually made the game tongue.gif ,or whatever it is,it's really up to you.I'm just supplying the info,it's not my theory.I still love the chimps. grin2.gif

Greetings to all, and again thank you for your concern. I have read all your postings and I am satified that your questions are legitimate and of concern. I shall begin with GENESIS.

GENESIS > The BIOLOGICAL GERM PROCESS

Creation is the one that is responsible for the process of evolution that created all living life forms around this entire Universe. This process became a mutual understanding with Alien life form visiting this sector and was shared with humans in the beginning of humans origin. Although intelligent life form vary. We all came to understand that being intelligent does'nt mean you have to look like a human or for that matter share the same appearance with each other. In some cases their are planets still in their earlier stages of developement. And of course their are those that achieve a higher realm of intelligence over millions of years.

We have come to terms believing that Creation is nothing more than biological germ process that took millions of years to evolve and yet it had to be nutured and monitored throughout its developemental stages. This philosophy of wisdom is carried around this entire Universe by those who are capable of traveling the highways of the Universe. In our case we Earthlings have yet to advance ourselves above this level. It obvious by all the knit picking and peddy swaubble's humans are still in with each other over who's god is better than who's type of thinking. Meanwhile science continues to make claims of nothing that amounts to nothing type of thinking. They have drawn conclusion of secondary opinion leaving unanswered the ultimate and decisive question. WHO CREATED MANKIND and why. If you have understand the educational developement of humans history you will find that their still is'nt evidence of proof of the origin of mankind. Their will always be those who speculate of theories of what they may perceive as reality of creation. But in reality creation was created a biological germ process that took millions of years to evolve and was either being monitored by terrestrail life forms far more advance in technology and had the scientific ability to alter the DNA to create whatever gender looking being they choosed to do so. One would have to be nieve to believe that this GOD that no man on the face of this planet or its religion can prove created mankind and womenkind period is responsible for its genetic engineering. If man can prove this actually transpired and was created like this process than I'll step down and give to the floor.

The Universe is full of many life forms. Some are in their earlier stages of development and some are'nt. Their are some that are far more advanced in technology far beyond mans comprehension. And their are some species still in their primitive stages of developement. The Universe is full of many different life forms as depicked in STAR WARS when Luke goes into the Bar and veiws all those different looking creatures. This my friend is reality! thumbsup.gif So, it is obvious that we can understand that the Universe is full of many different life forms some far more advanced in technology than some and other still in their primitive stages of developement. Their is no argument to these facts. Even Einsein would agree with me on this one. He wrote this which by itself speaks clearly to those who can't comprehend what is being said here. Einstein said > It is enough for me to contimplate conscious life. Pepertrating itself althroughout eternity. To reflect upon the marvelous structure of the Universe . And to try humbly to even manifest even and infinitesimal part of nature. Quote, unquote. So , you see I picked up after he left and had the priviledge to helped in this work by those shinning ones who ride the highways of the universe. My point is this > If humans can come to terms that creation was not Darwin's theory or Religions theory than perhaps we can go farther with our ideas,perspectives and veiwpoints. As for who was responsible for the developement of humans on this planet. Their is a species that resides here on earth and has mad claims to us that they have been here for over ten thousand years and that they are the ones responsible for our genetic make-up. This planet does not only belong to humans. It also belongs to those capable of penitrating this earth's atmosphere and can ascape our defense system. Now, what we have found out is this that their are several different species far more advanced in technology the we are visiting this planet. The majority of them are concerned with the future of this planet and its sagfety and welbeing. Their are some that need the earth's resourses and animals to survive.

Creation,created the Universe and all living life forms. This is to include humans. Just remember that this process took millions of years to evolve and someone was either responsible for its developement and its changes. But humans did'nt themselves play a part in its genetic make-up. Perhaps we can come to terms with this as a steping stone to advance our ways of thinking beyond ordinary perception.

Remember Religion did not play a part in the genetic engineering of humans and life forms of this planet. GOD is a figment of mans creation used to give some form of confort and control over the world's population. I will explain to all the spirit realm and how to tap into this dimension later.

If you wish to have something to believe in lets take our beliefs a step farther beyond and think Creation created the universe and all life forms out there. And that all life forms are prescious and valuable and the you should worship the universe as your creater. And that the purpose of life is to prosper and grow. I'll get back to the meaning of this later.

GENESIS > THE BIOLOGICAL GERM PROCESS which took millions of years to evolve.

I would like to take this subject off course here for a moment and talk about the lost city of Atlantics. I do know what this is located. Now as a free-bee at no charge and for this information that I am willing to disclose to all of you. if I tell you these things and you find out that what i'm telling you is true. Than you will listen to the messages that I have been given to share with the inhabitance of this planet. The lost city of Atlantic is still very much alive and exsisting here.

For the record> THE LOST CITY OF ATLANTIS'S IS OFF OF LIMA PERU. Their is and unknown origin that resides below the waters there. And the story has it that flying saucers are constently being observed coming from the waters below the surface.

I am opening up PARDORA'S BOX...........

I HAVE THE PLATINUM KEY AND WITH IT THE MARVELS OF CREATION TO MAKE THIS PLANET A BETTER PLACE TO ALL TO LIVE AND GROW........

Take this and reveiw it. I shall return soon.......

May the Force be with you Young Obi Wan Kanobi.......

Sincerly,Truly

A.Moreno

U.S.Chairman to TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE Committee

All of these things you have said so far are things that do get discussed or have been watch by many on TV. You have proven nothing on the few topics you have touched. At the end of your last reply you stated:

And the story has it that flying saucers are constently being observed coming from the waters below the surface.

And the story has it, means that you do not know yourself! Therefore, this tells me that you are most likely unemployed and spend most of your time at home watching science and science fiction videos, whether it be rented, bought or what currently is showing on the SCIFI channel. This has caused you to become someone that you are not.

Please if you want to give everybody the truth, then come straight forward with it. Say something like, ex.

I have a interview setup with CNBC to interview myself and my alien wife that will be giving birth to our first set of alien quintuplets tonight.

You have got to be more specific with your so-called details on the truth and stop going around what people are already asking you. Why don't you start off with answering what Blood Angel has asked and then we can go from there. If that is something you cannot answer, then let us know. You did start this whole topic.