Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Cadetak

History Channel

55 posts in this topic

Princess Serenity

Not a bad idea, Coldethyl. But isn't that kinda close to the "Military Channel?"

Symbol

I leave the History Channel on while I'm on the computer. It used to be Comedy Central until it became more about these new crappy animated shows(Drawn Together and that other one), than good Stand-Up Comedy.

coldethyl
Not a bad idea, Coldethyl. But isn't that kinda close to the "Military Channel?"

Pah, that should be called the Navy channel.

Radian
I love the boring programs that give you the history of the invention of the toilet...like anybody feels the need to know this.

I agree! They can take a door handle from a famous boat and make a full documentary on the subject- That's not all TLC and Discovery sux sux sux. I personally don't give a two flips about making a jet engine out of junk yard material. Or, that diry job over there in the sewage, or how about what NOT to wear... GOOOOOOOOOOODGRIEF!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGH!!!

just venting... stuff really makes me upset.. especially when I'm bored, and I can't sleep. (hint: UM :} )..

Heck, even my court tv is start to suk suk suk too. :cry:

Princess Serenity
Pah, that should be called the Navy channel.

I don't even watch that channel either. I have the news for that.

TLC is going downhill. They used to have buildings being destory, cop shows, & funny clips of cops chasing cars. I want my shows back. ;_;