Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oklahoma Little People

homelessheros

I've been hearing all about these little people in pawka Oklahoma or pawnee one of the two.. I guess they live in the woods and have been seen a few times... I cant find anything online about them thought. I have only heard like 2 things about them from a friend and I'm wanting to learn more..

Oklahoma little poeple?... :mellow:

Never heard of it... :mellow:

And...What did your friend say about the little people?... :mellow:

Hmm... a secret tribe of dwarfs living in the OK- sounds a bit creepy.

This is strange, someone said there was a family of giants in Texas, no little people in Oklahoma!

Where was that little mummy found.... you know the one Im talking about?

Ponca City? I didn't read the links, so maybe y'all already solved where it was. Ponca City is more south than southeast of Wichita, in Oklahoma.

So is the OP still around or is this useless or what?

It's been over two weeks since we heard from the "Homelessheros". Must be gone. they made the post at 1924 hours. That's a little early to be drunk and posting just for the heck of it. Maybe they got the link they wantd and just left.

• 6 years later...

I've been hearing all about these little people in pawka Oklahoma or pawnee one of the two.. I guess they live in the woods and have been seen a few times... I cant find anything online about them thought. I have only heard like 2 things about them from a friend and I'm wanting to learn more..

many tribes here in Oklahoma have stories of little people, my advice; stay away from them. And don't meddle in things you have knowledge of.

Would love to know what the OP's friend told him, wonder if anyone one here has any stories of them?

This is strange, someone said there was a family of giants in Texas, no little people in Oklahoma!

Where was that little mummy found.... you know the one Im talking about?

Could you give us some info on this Giant Family in Texas?

I've got stories of them, just not something I like to repeat. It's like wearing a sign that says kick me.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to know what the OP's friend told him, wonder if anyone one here has any stories of them?

Could you give us some info on this Giant Family in Texas?

Yao%2BMing.jpg

The Yao Ming Family from the empire of Houston, Tx.

do you not think maybe its just the oklahoma term for fae folk? or Fairy... most places in the world have tales of them

• 5 years later...

This is years late but I actually know a bit about this... In the 20's (depression era) the State of Oklahoma rounded up all the 'short people' and relocated them to a remote town (Davis, Oklahoma).  As I kid we used to drive thru there (70's) and basically played punch bug with short people.  Very NOT PC in today's terms but back then it was silly.  Haven't been in years but that's the story.   You had to drive thru Davis to get into Sulphur, Oklahoma where my grandparents lived (and where all the deaf people were relocated during the same period).

• Confused 1

• 6 months later...