Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UnNatural Weather

Jester of Dreams

Has anyone seen the news lately?... :huh:

A recent weather here in Oklahoma, that rainstorms, to ice and hail, then snow blizzards and thunderstorms!... :o

That was a new one for me, lighting and snow...together... :mellow:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor

• frogfish

• TheOsirian

• Jester of Dreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the news lately?... :huh:

A recent weather here in Oklahoma, that rainstorms, to ice and hail, then snow blizzards and thunderstorms!... :o

It's a storm. What's so weird?

Well it's not new to meteorologists...I think that's all that matters. ^_^

Everywhere in North America's been having some whacky weather lately. It's been down to -30 C (-17 F) here in Canada already, and it usually doesn't get that cold until January or so. There's also some nasty storms on the Eastern seaboard, I've heard.

Could be global warming effects I suppose, but I refuse to admit it until I can sit outside in January with my shorts on. :lol:

When I went to the Arctic some years back ('93) the people were telling me how they're starting to see plants they've never seen before and how some kids are actually gettting sunburns. Unheard of in those areas.

And this summer here in Quebec we had one hell of a weird storm - like lightening every two to three seconds - for nearly two hours straight and get this - no rain. And almost no wind. That was freaky. There were people all over the neighborhood outside watching the skies - and this was at half past midnight.

Something's going on, and it ain't good.

hey in Australia its freaking summer and there was snow in some cities SNOW!!!!! Dang

One day its 9 degrees celcius the next day its 34 degrees celsius explian that. SO yeah we had a storm with lightning thunder hail snow and a dust storm all rolled into one it wasnt a fun day

When I went to the Arctic some years back ('93) the people were telling me how they're starting to see plants they've never seen before and how some kids are actually gettting sunburns. Unheard of in those areas.

And this summer here in Quebec we had one hell of a weird storm - like lightening every two to three seconds - for nearly two hours straight and get this - no rain. And almost no wind. That was freaky. There were people all over the neighborhood outside watching the skies - and this was at half past midnight.

Something's going on, and it ain't good.

You slowly developed a Canadian accent as I read this post :P

This year was the first year that I can ever remember going out in a t-shirt and jeans after Thanksgiving (Nov 23) here in Missouri. It didn't snow until the 1st of Dec, and man did it snow, 11 inches over night, of course all that was after the night of freezing rain. It was a very sudden winter

Climate change people!! :o

Here in Spain we are starting to see tornadoes and hurricanes at the west. That is abnormal at this part of the world......

You slowly developed a Canadian accent as I read this post :P

This year was the first year that I can ever remember going out in a t-shirt and jeans after Thanksgiving (Nov 23) here in Missouri. It didn't snow until the 1st of Dec, and man did it snow, 11 inches over night, of course all that was after the night of freezing rain. It was a very sudden winter

we got the same thing here at my place in canada, it was + 12... in the middle of November! which is definatly not normal lol and then bam, just as it got close/hits december we got piled with snow and it dropped to like -15 to -20, but then again we always have had messed up weather in Manitoba :hmm:

Yesterday I was walking round in the New Forest*, it was the first Saturday in December (19 days to the winter solstice...) and I'm in shirtsleeves! I came home with a touch of sunburn - this says as much for the depletion of the ozone layer as climate change itself.

* It would have been a lovely day had it not been for the fox hunt (illegal, not that the police bother) within earshot.

A tornado touched down in PA yesterday.....We had very strong winds here in MI. We missed the majority of the storm though :)

One must remember, Oil was not put there for Human or other Being Use..

I Strongly believe the Oil we remove from our planet has a reason for being there, Stabalization is a possibility.

Edited by recon_soldier

A tornado touched down in PA yesterday.....We had very strong winds here in MI. We missed the majority of the storm though :)

It seems like everyone was hit by storms yesterday. :blink:

One must remember, Oil was not put there for Human or other Being Use..

I Strongly believe the Oil we remove from our planet has a reason for being there, Stabalization is a possibility.

There is no reason for it to be there, it's just the result of a chemical process.

There is no reason for it to be there, it's just the result of a chemical process.

Just like rock, or tree, or gas, or any other resource.

It seems like everyone was hit by storms yesterday

Yes, we had a massive system in the states a couple days ago. St. Louis, Missouri is in a state of emergency. Many feet of snow, 50 MPH+ winds, and icy rain. Roads have been closed, and utilities knocked down.

Global warming, HA.

It is snowing in the mountains and raining in the city. This will probably be the coldest Nov/Dec in several centuries down here.

^Global Warming means that more heat is prevented from escaping from the Earth; the name doesn't mean to suggest that the global climate is actually going to get warmer; although some regions will, others will get colder.

You must be glad you have a real winter there in US and Canada. Here in Europe it's warm since last summer. Temperatures above 10 celius. :angry2:

Yeah? Well yesterday I was walking on the sidewalk when this kid on a skateboard buzzed by. Then this guy all dressed in black ran up to the kid and knocked his head off just by thinking about it. And that's what I call...Real Ultimate POWER!

Go ahead and ask Marc if you don't believe me. :ph34r:

You must be glad you have a real winter there in US and Canada. Here in Europe it's warm since last summer. Temperatures above 10 celius. :angry2:

Glad? No. Infact.. I haaate the cold. =(