Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

End Times

annabelle24

The Three Days of Darkness- those who know what this is please share your thoughts and any info on it.

Take Care

~J

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• annabelle24

• science101

• Moondoggy

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. again *another* end of the world thread.

No.. there is no end to the world.

Well.. again *another* end of the world thread.

No.. there is no end to the world.

Like I said ....those of you who know what this is any insight.

insight... insight..

Well, mainly because every "end of the world" points in time have come and gone and we're still here. The only "end of the world" that will come is brought on by man and their pethetic struggle for power and their own paranoia. Sure those who believe in the Abrahamic god will say "God's bring on the rapture! Jesus save me!!" but in reality.. it'll all be because of man and their destruction.

There are so many dang threads on this subject that it's darn near impossible to bring any new insight in on it. It's all personal belief.

Excellent thread starter annabelle!

Many things will happen during this 72-hour period. Unspeakable things. But I do know this:

The "end of the world" is coming. When? We do not know; nor should we be concerned with the hour. Those of us that believe in the Lord are told to pray; repent; seek forgiveness ALWAYS because we do not know when this time of GREAT tribulation will occur.

Contrary to what some may think, it will not be a device the church will use to "control" the action of man. It is a decree that God has set forth.

To save us from dire consequences, He prefers that we convert (join him) for the sake of love, but if it is necessary, the fear of punishment.

What are the three days of darkness? I have not heard of them, so please elaborate a bit, so I can see if I have any data on it. Thanks!

I know what's going to happen! Many of us will dance and drum around the fire, drink mead, have s@x, eat good food, and then do it all over again. We don't like it when the sun comes up!

There is no end of the world. Like SilverCougar said & I don't believe in it. >> Enough said.

Edited by MoonPrincess

The originator is asking about the three days of darkness. I am baffled as I never heard of these. But as far as the end of the world goes. There is only so much gas the sun can burn. It is only a matter of time. A long time-yes!

The originator is asking about the three days of darkness. I am baffled as I never heard of these. But as far as the end of the world goes. There is only so much gas the sun can burn. It is only a matter of time. A long time-yes!

I dont know if this is any help :hmm:

http://www.opusdeialert.com/3daysofdarkness.htm

To clear things up, depending on what denomination you speak to, the three days of darkness differs. Let me give you my opinion, don't invest too much into what someone is going to tell you about this time period, unless they can give you some proof. In which case, here is my phone number.....

And to everyone else, the world will end someday. There are many different possible 'ends' to this world, and when I say world I mean not only the physical sphere we live on, but all of life that you see everyday.

There is a site, called exitmundi, or something close, that discusses many different scenarios for the world ending. Some are very theoretical, with a small probability of happening, and others will for sure happen, just not any time soon.

I know what's going to happen! Many of us will dance and drum around the fire, drink mead, have s@x, eat good food, and then do it all over again. We don't like it when the sun comes up!

Trust me! That is the last thing you will be doing.

Green dude is correct. The world WILL end.

Someday.

But it will be because the sun has petered out, or expanded. Or our luck will run out and an asteroid will clip us.

But NOT becuase the creator wants to add trophies to his wall.

:)

Trust me! That is the last thing you will be doing.

Trust me. You're veiw of the future doesn't make it true for everyone else. You can't predict the future, you can only speculate and interprate some musty old prophacies made a couple of thousands of years ago.

You see the end as some horrible thing... well many of us worshipers of Mother Earth see it as Her getting rid of a few human parasites that are draining her dry, while Her children dance and make marriment at a new life for Her and us. A possitive one, where She heals and we help Her then take and degrade Her.

Will that really happen? I don't know. I have hope... that's about it.

You're welcomed to keep your ideals and interpritations... Just as we're welcomed to our own. But it still does not make either you or us right.

Hey Everyone,

It was interesting to hear what you all thought.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

All I know is if this is going to happen, it is supost to happen in this order.

A) The Warning

B) The Miracle

C) The chastisments

Regardless, it is my belief that we are living in the end times, no matter what you believe, I feel you should always be open to the possibilities, and live your life the best you can from day to day-and if it does happen remember that girl-annabelle24 on um mentioning it...lol!

Bye

Trust me. You're veiw of the future doesn't make it true for everyone else. You can't predict the future, you can only speculate and interprate some musty old prophacies made a couple of thousands of years ago.

You see the end as some horrible thing... well many of us worshipers of Mother Earth see it as Her getting rid of a few human parasites that are draining her dry, while Her children dance and make marriment at a new life for Her and us. A possitive one, where She heals and we help Her then take and degrade Her.

Will that really happen? I don't know. I have hope... that's about it.

You're welcomed to keep your ideals and interpritations... Just as we're welcomed to our own. But it still does not make either you or us right.

SilverCougar:

Its not MY point of view. These events have been foreordained long before you & I became screaming into this world.

Like you, I also see the end of times as a cleansing period. Where we differ - I see it as a time when men/women of faith are relieved from abhorrent behavior. In essence, given a fresh start void of all the negative aspects of man. What will happen to those that lack faith? I have no idea. Really, I don't want to know.

My views are my views. I don't expect anyone to heed my warning or respect it. I am just sharing my opinion - thats all!

SilverCougar:

Its not MY point of view. These events have been foreordained long before you & I became screaming into this world.

Like you, I also see the end of times as a cleansing period. Where we differ - I see it as a time when men/women of faith are relieved from abhorrent behavior. In essence, given a fresh start void of all the negative aspects of man. What will happen to those that lack faith? I have no idea. Really, I don't want to know.

My views are my views. I don't expect anyone to heed my warning or respect it. I am just sharing my opinion - thats all!

Thousands of prophecies have bin made over the years and many never came true and the ones that have are only true because they where so vague that they could apply to anything.

Or the prophecies are so simple that they will come true, for example a prophecy like "there will be a great war in the year 2006" is of course going to be right...because there has bin a great war for every single year humans have existed.

SilverCougar:

Again I say... You get out of prophacies what you put in them. I've yet to see a single prophacy come true. The only thing I've seen come true is common human actions. And predicting human actions is like predicting the sun will rise in the morning. As Cade said.. it's easy to predict war.. because humans are always having wars. However all we have are vague writings that have alot of flowery words but no real solid meaning.

*shrugs*

Green dude is correct. The world WILL end.

Someday.

But it will be because the sun has petered out, or expanded. Or our luck will run out and an asteroid will clip us.

But NOT becuase the creator wants to add trophies to his wall.

:)

True. But I think we'll all be dead by that time.

As for the sun, it'll be there long after the earth ends/dies.

O_o

You might want to look at Mako's a partial history of the "End of the World" thread at this address: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=81448 Why should your beliefs be any more accurate that those he listed? - Da Wolf

Hey Beowulf,

Ill check out the link thanks!

As a girl who is strong in her beliefs and religion, mine are 100% accurate because it comes straight from the source, from visionaries I have met, from miricles I have seen right in front of me with my own eyes-this has been in revelatons for a long time, and it has been building up-over time. We are living in the end times (not neccesarily the end of the world) but the time of judgment-after the warning we will have a chance to improve ourselves, then the miricle will happen, followed by the chastisments. Simple as that. i have so much knowledge on this its crazy.

i have so much to share but feel almost scared to because of being shot down.

It dosent matter anyway, what will be will be!

Anyway thanks for the link, ill check it out now!

Take Care Wolf

jennifer

Edited by annabelle24