Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anybody heard of the la lorena

Battlestar Scralatchtica

The La Lorena as I heard of is the weeping woman, its a old spanish story or something. It was said that she killed her children by throwing them of a bridge and at the bottom of the bridge there was water.She killed her children because her husband cheated on her.The next day after she killed her children she looked for them thinking that they were alive. Sence that day she has been wondering around lands searching for her chlidren

ANYBODY HEARD OF HER?

If my story is wrong tell me please. original.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• klamath

• Battlestar Scralatchtica

• moe eubleck

• Melladior

I have heard that she is goat sucking genetic experiment.

La Lorena- El Chupacabra? Both latino!! coicidence??

*screams "El Chupacabra !!! " out window at stray dog*

actually, B.S. I have never heard the story. But thanks for retelling it. thumbsup.gif

Reminds me of a story I heard in the news a few years back. Some lady killed her children with a gas stove. She had them camp out in the kichen, the gas stove being the campfire. Only when she blew out the flame when it was time to sleep , she left the gas going. The kids never woke up.

crying.gif

There is a similar apparition that appears in an old coach house in Kendal, English Lakes.

In 1653, a coach carrying the lord and lady of the manor house to which the coach house belonged, was approaching the gates to the stables. A young gypsy girl was trying to get to the coach hoping to sell some flowers to the lord and lady.

When the lord saw that the young girl was trying to stop the coach, he ordered the driver to carry on at speed and knocked down the young gypsy girl killing her outright.

On seeing this dreadful act, the girls mother, who was known for her curses, went up to the coach and told the lord and lady that because they had murdered her daughter, all future descendants of theirs would suffer terribly.

Throughout the history of the family and up until the present day, all of their descendants have either been born with genetic diseases, experienced terrible accidents or have ended up locked away in mental homes.

The weird thing is that one of the living descendants who is in a mental home in Kendal, says that every night an old gypsy woman stands in her room laughing and taunting her.

crying.gifohmy.gif

You know -

On American TV there a program called Montel. There is a Psychic called Sylvia Brown who used to be on every Thurs in the summer time. I really like her. I don't know how accurate she is but I really like her. She says that curses aren't real. I don't believed that part of it because I have an Uncle whose family has been cursed something fierce. We think one of my other cousin's; lovers did the curse. Too many bad things have happened to this family to suggest coincidence. You know the funny thing about it is this family used to be horrible richy rich people. You know the type expensive house, 50k car, family looks good on the outside, etc. But now since they have been grounded, they have really come around and been apart of the rest of the family. They are neat people.

My Mom is doing everything in her power to take off the curse. I tell her to stop it, because I'm afraid that she will, in turn, take on the curse. I wish I could stop her.

I guess what I'm saying that curses are real and be careful.

I once was involved in a really bad car crash which was due to a road raiger. He purposely pushed me into a tail spin on a icy, busy interstate road and then ran into the driver's side of my car. My brand new car was totaled. His car didn't have a scratch on it, so I cursed his car to catch on fire.

The next week, I had a horrible kitchen fire and my hand caught on fire. I have a scar that crosses the whole top of my hand and has been there for about 2 1/2 yrs now. It will someday go away.

The day after the horrible kitchen incident I was going to my Dr. to get my hand re-wrapped and passed, on the side of the road, a massively burnt up, damaged truck that a man had died in. On the news later that night I learned that it was the man who hit me.

I now believe in 3 fold. I'm just afraid of when the rest of the 2/3rds fold will catch up with me.

Believe in curses and don't ever par-take in any of it!

crying.gif

ok im mexican so of course Ive heard of LA llorona its not la lorena its La LLORONA. it means the crying woman. grin2.gif

I've heard of la llorona and there are many stories about her that are similar to yours but in the story I heard her LOVER killed his children because he wanted to marry someone else. I read that in a book about her. I believe that she exists. And actually that story originates back into the times of greek and roman mythology just trickling down to different cultures who then gave their own version.