Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was VISITED....

GingerAnne

Hi,

My name is Ginger. About 1 year ago. I experianced something that changed the way I sleep for ever.

1 YEAR ago I was living at my grandmother's house. I was 22. My grandmother didn't like leaving the lights on and she would go to bed really early. The house had no air conditioning and it was always hot on her second floor apartment. I had huge windows in my room. But they were old and the screens were out. So the windows were left open to get air in my room at night.

One night... While I was asleep. I awoke to something so odd and scary that My mind just couldn't figure what it was. I OPENED my eyes and my heart began to beat faster than anything I have ever felt. WHAT the hell was this thing!!?? i asked myself. It was right above my head not even 2 inches away. As my eyes grew larger the mechanical device that had blueish neon fluid and small mechanical chips flowing through it jetted up to my cealing!!! I was so frozen from all this. I thought maybe i was dreaming. But I was awake. This long skinny neon mechine had softly glided its way now to my cealing. It had also 5 extensions sprouting from the bottom of its stem like body. There was a small circlular ball at the top of this strange object. it was at least 1 foot long. I stayed in my bed with my heart beating so hard that it hurt. The device stayed up in the corner of my room watching me. It didn't move. I COULDN'T take the pain in my heart or i would of died of fear. I forced myself to just get up out of the bed. I watched the mechine for a hole 2 minutes. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed some asprin. I had heard that it prevents you from having a heart attack.

linked-image

I dared not go back into my room. I climbed up on my kitchen chair and started shaking and crying. I called for my grandmother who yelled at me for waking her. she thought i just had a bad dream. bad dreams don't mean your awake and your eyes are not wide open and your heart isn't about to fail. 20 mintues later my grandmother checked my room. she said nothing was there. I then thaught to myself...how could this thing get in??? until I looked at my window which had no screen in it. A large eagle could of flown in if it wanted too. I turned on the lights and the machine was gone. Now I know how it could of floated in and then had plenty of time to float out... I refused for months to not sleep in that room. I slept on my couch in the living room closer to my grandmothers room.

HAS ANYONE EVER WITNESSED ANYTHING LIKE THIS???? I have been wondering what that could of been but never could I have understood it. I told my mom who believes in weird stuff and she believes me. but everyone else just thinks i am crazy or was half asleep. I know I was AWAKE. I was so scared that it felt quite real and LOOKED quite real to me too. After all this I had many panic attacks where I awoke in the middle of the night for a year now. Nothing was there tho. I thought something was but it was just that mechine haunting me and my sleep.

NOW just last night. I accounted something else. I thought for sure I would never witness any of this again. But this time it wasn't the same device. This one showed up at exactly 5am. I had turned my body over to sleep on the other side and when i had turned my head a ball like object. Shiney and black metalic was gently still in the air as if just placed there in mid air. It had what looked like a camera coming off of it. It slowly turned to face me and I screamed. The object didn't float away quickly until its lense was focused on me and heard me scream. I turned on my over head light after 10 minutes of sitting in complete shock. When I see these things. I freeze up. there is no explination in my mind so i get so scared that I can't move. WHAT ARE THESE MACHINES???? why are they watching me and floating over me??? Its creating a patern where they visit me once a year. Or have they been visiting me all my life and just never noticed. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE suffering from this. I have heard of aliens and visitors at night but not machines. PLEASE if anyone has ever wittnessed this....please let me know. I want to know if someone else has seen these same devices!!!

linked-image

I am scared.... what could they be? are they related to aliens??

the technology for these hovering devices are too advanced for us on earth. they are SILENT. more quiet than an insect. You don't hear one sound they make. they are complete in stealth. I am scared and I don't know who else could of wittnessed this same thing but please if anyone may know.... I would love to hear.

UPDATE!!!!!

Here are two illustrations I redesigned with more detail and lighting.

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by GingerAnne

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerAnne

• McKenna

• rapid7

• incarnatehellraiser

next time tackle it so we can break it apart and find out what it is

LOL my mom said the same thing. She goes "Ginger...You should of grabbed it"...

It sounds like an awesome idea until the thing is infront of your face or you only get to see it for a few seconds.

I could of grabbed the ball device...but it zoomed away faster than the first device I saw a year ago. I hope there is never a next time. I am just wondering tho if anyone else has seen these devices. I am still up and its almost 4am here. I just can't sleep anymore. specially knowing that it happened to me last night. I am so creeped out from all this. I hope someone got some good understanding of this or has wittnessed it too.

Scary world we live in.

-Ginger

Welcome to UM forum. :tu:

Interesting account- it could be alien related-

We know (some us do) they use technology such as remote er for want of better description ‘probes’. It's shame you didn't see how it entered your room..ie if it passed through the solid wall.. which is a common feature..

Btw I used the word alien meaning the ones described by abductees. I don't know exactly what they are... ie theories ranging from extraterrestrial to 'us' from the future etc.

At the moment it's beyond verification.

If you face your fear, which I understand is not easy to do, I recommmend going back to the room and trying some experiments- like setting up a camera- even if it takes out the camera- it’ll still be evidence to you.

Also maybe set up some kind of trip wire- if the object hits the trip wire-you’ll then know it has mass and is a solid object- so you can rule out any sleep paralysis related hallucination; might be a bit tricking if the object is floating around the room but still worth a try.

Trust me, some standard-issue skeptic will throw sleep paralysis 'explains all night time visitations' at you.

Good luck.

All the best

rapid7

Welcome to UM forum. :tu:

Interesting account- it could be alien related-

We know (some us do) they use technology such as remote er for want of better description ‘probes’. It's shame you didn't see how it entered your room..ie if it passed through the solid wall.. which is a common feature..

Btw I used the word alien meaning the ones described by abductees. I don't know exactly what they are... ie theories ranging from extraterrestrial to 'us' from the future etc.

At the moment it's beyond verification.

If you face your fear, which I understand is not easy to do, I recommmend going back to the room and trying some experiments- like setting up a camera- even if it takes out the camera- it’ll still be evidence to you.

Also maybe set up some kind of trip wire- if the object hits the trip wire-you’ll then know it has mass and is a solid object- so you can rule out any sleep paralysis related hallucination; might be a bit tricking if the object is floating around the room but still worth a try.

Trust me, some standard-issue skeptic will throw sleep paralysis 'explains all night time visitations' at you.

Good luck.

All the best

rapid7

Hi Rapid,

Thank you for welcoming me. n_n

My brother and I are planning on setting up a camera. So its funny you mentioned that. He thought he could get his camera and set it up one night. Just record me sleeping. I figured that would be an awesome idea. I MYSELF want to know just how solid this can be. Even tho I believe its real and was awake and running around my room freaking out that I thought maybe I am just dealing with a more scientific thing. I thought maybe about that when I saw the first device. But now that a year later in a totatly different apartment I am visited again by another machinal device just seems kinda weird and less of a sleep paraysis. And you are totatly correct about people saying thats probably what it is. My family has even told me thats probably what it is. Or a Hallucination too. I told myself maybe it was that months after the first device visited me. Just so that way I could get some sleep.

Your idea of setting up little traps and wire and stuff sounds like an awesome idea too!!!

I mean if this happened to me once...i would say hell with it. But now that its back to bother me. I just HAVE to know what is going on here.

I have wondered.... if this is alien devices coming into my room at night... how have they been finding me?? I move alot. Do you think they implanted some kind of tracking device???

weird...

but as for the first device... the little things on the bottom that stick out. They seem to look like they attatch onto your head. Because when I awoke and saw that thing it was RIGHT above my head. only about 2 inches away until I opened my eyes and thats when it quickly but silently moved away. It looked like to me those little feet thing stick to your head as you sleep.

My brother told me that the camera device might even extend into the first device that visited me. Since the first device does have a ball on the top of it. Who knows... i am just lost on all of this but I am going to keep everyone updated.

Thank you for your wonderful support and help. n_n

-Ginger

That's ok.. your account is highly consistant with other reports.. although it might feel like it- you're not alone- :tu: just many people here are afraid of ridicule or not being taken seriously to post in the main forum.

Good luck with the camera- :tu:

i havnt had quite a close encounter before, but i have had an encounter. i have told my friends and family about it but no one else in the world. it happened way back when in 1996. i was sleeping and i got woken up by a bright light. my curtains were open (i know my mum always closed my curtains before i went to sleep) and there were these bright lights and i could clearly see this sort of spacecraft. i was too young to think about what it was and just got really scared and ran out of my room and ran straight into my mums room. this spacecraft as it were, had a round base that had 3 sections and the middle section was rotating and the other 2 sections had loads of parrallelogramish holes all the way around it. on top of this cylandrical base there were 3 sort of towers with random red lights and other coloured lights. the 2 outer towers were smaller than the inner tower and the inner tower was eminating this bright glow from it.

a few years later my mum, older sister and myself were sitting in a car at a random carpark watching the waves, we noticed this really bright light out to see just staying in 1 place. it stayed there for about 10 mins and then all of a sudden it zoomed off towards us then over us and then it was gone. it was really strange.

i beleive the night i saw the main UFO i may have been abducted.

i sometimes have memory loss, but i have no medical mention of memory loss, and it only happens every few years. it seems i have blank spots in my past that i just cant fill in.

has any one else seen this sort of UFO? or has experienced the same sort of thing? and please give me all your opinions, no matter how harsh, im open to all suggestions.

Welcome to the Forums, Very interesting report, nice detailed pictures aswell.

Hope to hear more from you.

I think I would have been too fear-stricken to be able to grab the object..

Surely one must ignore fear to further ones knowledge - thats just my thought.

if i awoke to a foreign floating object, i would take my hatchet and give it the same i would an intruder. :D

but thats just me, crazy wanto know it all - at any cost.

if i see bigfoot or an alien i would kill it. just as i like killing fairies

Edited by scorpion_vuk

Ginger, if such an event happens again - try communication, a scared but peaceful approach may answer more questions then being fearful of such an encounter.

I would personally love to have such an experience, Have you ever had anything abnormal happen during your younger years?

Out of curiousity, Did you sleep with a door or window open , or another way such a object could enter your house or room -

I would never go as far to say that Such a technology could not exist within Human-based technology, one must remember that military technology gains 4 years advancements per 1 year of civilians (i believe that is correct)

But i dont see why the G-men would be interested in select people.

What are your _basic_ beliefs regarding Aliens, politics?

well that's an original one. And you included such nice little drawings.

If I'm not mistaken, those were robotic recon drones sent from the federation. :blink:

Hi Rapid,

Thank you for welcoming me. n_n

My brother and I are planning on setting up a camera. So its funny you mentioned that. He thought he could get his camera and set it up one night. Just record me sleeping. I figured that would be an awesome idea. I MYSELF want to know just how solid this can be. Even tho I believe its real and was awake and running around my room freaking out that I thought maybe I am just dealing with a more scientific thing. I thought maybe about that when I saw the first device. But now that a year later in a totatly different apartment I am visited again by another machinal device just seems kinda weird and less of a sleep paraysis. And you are totatly correct about people saying thats probably what it is. My family has even told me thats probably what it is. Or a Hallucination too. I told myself maybe it was that months after the first device visited me. Just so that way I could get some sleep.

Your idea of setting up little traps and wire and stuff sounds like an awesome idea too!!!

I mean if this happened to me once...i would say hell with it. But now that its back to bother me. I just HAVE to know what is going on here.

I have wondered.... if this is alien devices coming into my room at night... how have they been finding me?? I move alot. Do you think they implanted some kind of tracking device???

weird...

but as for the first device... the little things on the bottom that stick out. They seem to look like they attatch onto your head. Because when I awoke and saw that thing it was RIGHT above my head. only about 2 inches away until I opened my eyes and thats when it quickly but silently moved away. It looked like to me those little feet thing stick to your head as you sleep.

My brother told me that the camera device might even extend into the first device that visited me. Since the first device does have a ball on the top of it. Who knows... i am just lost on all of this but I am going to keep everyone updated.

Thank you for your wonderful support and help. n_n

-Ginger

Have you checked your body if there are any weird marks or puncture wounds? Since you said you move a lot and they still find you I wonder if you have been implanted with some sort of tracking device.

i havnt had quite a close encounter before, but i have had an encounter. i have told my friends and family about it but no one else in the world. it happened way back when in 1996. i was sleeping and i got woken up by a bright light. my curtains were open (i know my mum always closed my curtains before i went to sleep) and there were these bright lights and i could clearly see this sort of spacecraft. i was too young to think about what it was and just got really scared and ran out of my room and ran straight into my mums room. this spacecraft as it were, had a round base that had 3 sections and the middle section was rotating and the other 2 sections had loads of parrallelogramish holes all the way around it. on top of this cylandrical base there were 3 sort of towers with random red lights and other coloured lights. the 2 outer towers were smaller than the inner tower and the inner tower was eminating this bright glow from it.

a few years later my mum, older sister and myself were sitting in a car at a random carpark watching the waves, we noticed this really bright light out to see just staying in 1 place. it stayed there for about 10 mins and then all of a sudden it zoomed off towards us then over us and then it was gone. it was really strange.

i beleive the night i saw the main UFO i may have been abducted.

i sometimes have memory loss, but i have no medical mention of memory loss, and it only happens every few years. it seems i have blank spots in my past that i just cant fill in.

has any one else seen this sort of UFO? or has experienced the same sort of thing? and please give me all your opinions, no matter how harsh, im open to all suggestions.

wow thats an awesome story!!! I would of been so scared. I really fear this kind of stuff. Its unknown to me. So it makes me freeze up. I mean. you hear about it in movies and stuff then when you actually see something hovering in mid air. Your brain instantly knows that something is wrong. We don't have this technology so your brain goes crazy and your thinking of a million things all at once. Its like you want to pay attention to the object that you see but half the time your scared and trying to figure out the possabilities of what it is.

which scares you even more.

-Ginger

Have you checked your body if there are any weird marks or puncture wounds? Since you said you move a lot and they still find you I wonder if you have been implanted with some sort of tracking device.

I have checked my body.

I do have some odd marks on me. I never thought before to think they were anything as creepy as that. I know my brother has one. Its a small blue dot. Its been in him since we were 10.

Who knows with this weird world....I just don't even want to imagine some weird thing is inside my body. And if it is, I would be so freaked out to have it removed just to know that there REALLY was something wierd inside me. I would probably vomit. :ph34r::alien:

Welcome to the Forums, Very interesting report, nice detailed pictures aswell.

Hope to hear more from you.

Thank you n_n

When I have alot more time, I will try and make much more detailed drawings of these things. The longer I wait in drawing them, the more they will fade in my memory. So I want to capture every detail. Now that this is defently something that has happened to me more than just once. I am going to study them.

I am an illustrator so...these drawings are just something I quickly sketched up. I will be sure to get a more realistic view of them for everyone. So that way people can tell me if they too have seen such things.

I am happy to be here and sharing this with you all. It makes me feel more comfortable knowing that others too share odd experiances and live out their lives with these strange things in their lives.

^_^

I think I would have been too fear-stricken to be able to grab the object..

Thats exactly how I felt. It just seems too sereal so you don't even want to move. You just want to kinda stare at it to make sure its real. ya know? I mean the second you move it will obvisouly find a way to leave your glance. And sure enough with the first device after being frozen and watching it for 2 minutes. It escaped my room the same way it came in. Right through my window. I just say. Lock your windows at night. If there are any strange holes or cracks, close them up. I am never leaving my window open like that again. The small ball coould of gotten in through the large broken piece of glass window in my dinning room. So I believe thats how the ball came in.

ging

Surely one must ignore fear to further ones knowledge - thats just my thought.

if i awoke to a foreign floating object, i would take my hatchet and give it the same i would an intruder. :D

but thats just me, crazy wanto know it all - at any cost.

I guess you guys have a strength in this sort of stuff. To me I have had a fobia of ghosts and aliens. It feels like they have been around since I was younger. But over the years of experiancing other strange things. My mind is terrified of it. Who knows what these machines can do. If they can hurt you in a matter of seconds if you try to hurt it. Imagine... if the device knew it could easily get attacked by us... do you think it would let it just get attacked withouth finding a way to avoid attack and just fly away?? I think that to cover itself up...it would hurt you in return.

I also believe too that when i saw these objects. I found myself staring into it and then when the ball disapeared...i found myself sitting in my bed for 10 minutes staring at nothing. I think they stun you with something. A mind control. Something that just makes you freeze. So it has time to get away. If it was trying to hurt me I think they would of acomplished that already. I wish there was a way to capture it other than trying to hurt it.

-Ginger

Ginger, if such an event happens again - try communication, a scared but peaceful approach may answer more questions then being fearful of such an encounter.

I would personally love to have such an experience, Have you ever had anything abnormal happen during your younger years?

Out of curiousity, Did you sleep with a door or window open , or another way such a object could enter your house or room -

I would never go as far to say that Such a technology could not exist within Human-based technology, one must remember that military technology gains 4 years advancements per 1 year of civilians (i believe that is correct)

But i dont see why the G-men would be interested in select people.

What are your _basic_ beliefs regarding Aliens, politics?

Hmm,

well I believe Aliens are real. I believe that the government might have something. I have also come to believe maybe they don't.

When I was 10. I moved out to a house that my brother and I lived in for 4 years. Normaly we move every year. My mom just likes to keep moving. But this time we stayed in an actual house of our own for 4 years.

The minute I got in that house it was odd to me. Something wasn't right.

I had ALOT of experiances there. My mom encountered an alien which she believed was holding her down and trying to force something into her on her bed. She said she was drugged. At that time I didn't believe her. But I noticed strange things happen. My brother when he was little got scared a few nights. He used to come into my room and say the little people were climbing in through the window. I ask my brother about this now and he doesn't like to talk about it much but he said that it was true. My mom believes in it too.

Thats when he got that blue mark on his body. He said he has tried to cut it out but couldn't. I find that gross lol.

I did have soooo many nights where I found myself with all the covers off of me and my windows were always open.

We lived next to this large sand pit. My brother and I for a few years would ride our bikes in it. It was right across the street from us.

Then one day. A large black van drove up next to our house. They came with a trailor. The trailor parked itself right next to our house behind a fence. The people in the black van told us they were from the government and they were just going to be working on the sand pit next door to us. So they said we may eccounter them working on "tests" in the sand pit.

To me when i was younger, I didn't really care. I didn't understand why I just thought they were scientists. I knew that the area we lived in didn't have the best water supply but the more I talk about it with my mom and my brother. I notice more weird stuff pop up. I remember things. This is why I have a fobia towards all this. Now years later I am being visited. I never thought these things could happen. I always thought maybe it was just all in the persons head. But I don't believe that anymore. If that was true I would of being seeing small machines when I was a child and up. At least for a year now I have suffered from panic attacks and waking up believing something is there and its not. To actually see something there is mroe terrifying than it sounds. specially when you are awaken from your dreams to be quickly braught into reality just to see something right next to your face. I remember in a reaction I did try to wack the ball away from me the other night. But I was too far. It was when I yelled. I tried to hit it at the same time. As if i was swating a buck away. Its weird. I wish I COULD let them come to you instead hehe. ^_^

well that's an original one. And you included such nice little drawings.

If I'm not mistaken, those were robotic recon drones sent from the federation. :blink:

LOL you make it seem so star wars like. lol But you may be right. Perhaps they don't send themselves down anymore. Now they just like to watch and send their tools down to us with stealth like abilities.

Think of it this way,

If lets say we ever made a space craft that would fly us to another planet in just a week and we discovered another race and people that lived there. They had technology like ours today. just regular but not too much as if to explore the universe.

What do you think we would do? Do you think we would communicate with them? maybe not...knowing that they too suffer from war and distruction and maybe they would fear us.

Do you think that we would just watch them and learn from them. Study them? Like the sick scientists we are. We are trying to make these stealth like machines that can fly over to other countries as spies. Why not would we use such things on other planets if we ever found one and could get to one with a race of beings on it.

So for them to send down these machines makes more sense to me than them sending down themselves. What if they can't breath our air? What if the oxegen is too much for them or its too little? Don't forget we got bacteria on us that whiped out other cultures just from a sneeze. I think that it would be hard for them to actually come down to visit us unless they had some sort of suite that protects them. I believe that if they were to study us it would half to be up in their ship or with tools that could fly down to us and study us from bellow.

-Ginger

if i see bigfoot or an alien i would kill it. just as i like killing fairies

what are you talking about? killing faeries, why would you do that?