Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was VISITED....

GingerAnne

I wonder when Ginger will be back?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerAnne

• McKenna

• rapid7

• incarnatehellraiser

Well first things first thanks for the great drawings and sharing your story. I do not believe that the first device would attach to you. I think it had close range sensors I think they were checkin your vital signs. However the second device was there to watch over you. Dont worry these aliens are not hostile if they wanted to kill you you wouldnt be posting on this forum. They are probably here to monitor human behavior like we do animal behavior. Also if you do encounter another device do not hurt and do not scream i know it might be hard to but try not to scream. If they communicate with you dont tell the authoritities or the press. this stuff has a way of spreading like a virus. The main reason you do not tell the press or authorities is the government does terrible things to aliens and the government might hurt you. Also i hope your anckle one day gets better. also if you would like i can add you to my buddy list and see if i can finde something similar to what you experience and help you find out what these are.

on a side note great drawings and keep in touch. Also about the government thing if i scared you i did not mean to

Ghostdude

Edited by ghostdude

where has ginger gone? is she away for a while or something?

where has ginger gone? is she away for a while or something?

Exactly, I'm wondering the exact same thing.

Last time she was on. Was on dec. 16 and now it's the 19. I'm getting worried I hope she's ok.

Edited by McKenna

indeed it has been a few days, before that she was posting and viewing daily.

im sure all is well, hope to here back from her soon.

indeed it has been a few days, before that she was posting and viewing daily.

im sure all is well, hope to here back from her soon.

ok. :unsure2:

I'll try not to be a worry wort. :yes:

ok. :unsure2:

I'll try not to be a worry wort. :yes:

yeah like recon soldier said, try not to worry, im sure she is fine and will be back on in no time.

ok

I think with this subject matter, the witness has to take breaks away from the subject from time to time. I know I have to. :tu:

Just a question of being patient. Well, I hope she's ok too.

Edited by rapid7

I hope she gets back soon to and i hope shes ok.

You can't have a holiday without Ginger. I'm sure she's fine. She's probably spending family time with her siblings, Basil and Rosemary.

I hope she wasn't abducted by aliens and never return?

:mellow::(:unsure::blink::hmm::unsure2::cry::no::alien:

Edited by McKenna

Did any of you stop to think that she saw these things when her room was completely dark by her own admission?

I can't see my own hand when my bedroom lights are out.

Just a thought....don't attack me.

Did any of you stop to think that she saw these things when her room was completely dark by her own admission?

Where does she say it was completely dark?

1 first object ‘blue neon fluid’ if you see the graphic representation.

2 Second object ‘Shiny and black metallic’ shiny suggests it was reflecting a light source.

uhhh dude the first one by her description gave off light and after that she always slept with a light on. So that means when she saw the second one there was a ligth on so in both cases there was some kind of a light source on. :yes:

nobodys posting anymore!!!!!!!!!!

nobodys posting anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Give the monkey a cig.... I mean, er very observant ghostdude. Maybe she'll be back later?

Give the monkey a cig.... I mean, er very observant ghostdude. Maybe she'll be back later?

Or maybe she just played everyone like a bunch of fools.

hey people, its just after christmas so shes probably on holiday, and tbh im sure a forum is the least of her worries. i only come on this forum when im at work.

Didn't read all the replies. The video part sounds good and having a camera beside the bed in case a time comes where you are able to use would be good also. Wouldn't recommend trying to attack it though. It may have some protective programs that could hurt you.

We need to form a highly trained team of UM members to rescue her! We will need a ship though...perhaps one that can make the Kessel run in less then 12 parsecs?

Hi Everyone!

I have just read through all the messages that I have missed in the past time I was gone and WOW! lol.

I didn't know I would be missed so much or thought to have been abducted by these scary aliens lol. You guys are great. I have been busy working two jobs and then christmas came up and that has been a trip let me tell ya. LOL

Okay, where to begin.

I didn't get abducted. Thank goodness at least for all i can remember i havn't.

I have had something strange happen to me on christmas eve. So I will defently tell about that in a new post. That way people don't have to keep posting in this one. :) But I will be sure to add a link to this one to others who don't know whats been going on since I joined.

As to explain how i saw the objects i think someone mentioned. I did have a light on in my room for the second object. I kept a small lamp on in the corner that gives off enough light to light up the entire room.

I haven't thought for a second that you guys would be wondering where I was. I just thought some of you would think i was half asleep or just plain crazy. So I didn't bother to quickly jump back and reply when I got the two jobs. But when I returned I really have to admit I havn't been this happy in awhile... Everyone with their opinions. Some funny and some just wacky lol. but wow. I want to Thank you all! Specially those who beleive my story and who have helped me through this since It happened. SO thank you.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday with their family or whatever it is they do. Saddly my mother and brother got very sick. They had some kind of stomach virus. my mother went to the Hospital the night before christmas even. And my brother got sick 2 days before that. So I had to stay by his bed side and help him. I forced him to drink Poweraid and water. We almost braught him to the hospital too. I did catch this horrible virus but it was great cause my body faught it off in no more than 4-8 hours. I felt a little nausua but didn't throw up like my brother and almost die from dehidration. My mother and brother almost did. So I GUESS i am pretty healthy when it comes to my ammune system.

I couldn't see my mother christmas eve or christmas day. :( I may sometime later this week or after.

I want to appologise for not coming back to inform you guys where I was. Most of you seemed concerned. So I am sorry. :(

As for the strange alien visitations.

I have kept all the lights on. Slept with the TV on. I even tried the Microwave in the room to detect strange things. I have locked all my windows. I tried to communicate with the aliens while meditating about a week ago. It defently soothed me and calmed my fear with them. Made me feel more connected. Just softly asking them questions and why. But no words were spoken back nor even a sound actually. Just silence which felt nice to hear. n_n

I hope everyone is doing good themselves and staying healthy and safe. You all have been great. Even those who do not believe me. It doesn't bother me. I am only here cause I feel that others should know and to see if any one else has been through the same thing. Its a learning experiance and I am glad to have online friends like you all to share it with. ::hugs::

I hope Everyone has a Happy New Year. :)

-Ginger

Edited by GingerAnne

GingerAnne

Thank you for sharing your experience as well as your terrific drawings. I just finished reading all 9 pages and I don't believe anyone suggested this particular inexpensive easy idea...

You mention you have a PC in your room. Do you have a Web cam? One that can also do Night shot mode as well as pick up infrared? I have one myself - and they are very inexpensive nowadays.

What you could also do is set the Web cam up with the PC and use it with "motion activated" software that will start recording video when it detects motion - it will record when activity starts and will stop when you indicate - like you could say stop recording after 2 minutes of no activity. Some software will record in avi, mpg or wmv format and some software will also take high quality pictures in sequential order when activity is detected. Or you could even tell the software to take pictures every so many seconds and have it stop when you designate - like when you wake up in the morning. There are also several freeware programs of this out there.. I've used several myself that are quite good.

It's just an idea.. I know if I went through what you have, I would do this web cam software motion detection stuff otherwise, I'd never get to sleep!

Take care and best of luck to you.

OKAY!! All I have to say to this idea is !! OMG I WANT TO DO THIS!! I do have a webcam. Don't have the software to detect motion tho. Which i have to know where to get it. I will do some research. I REALLY want to do this. I thought of taping myself with my webcam all night but that would take up ALOT of space on my computer and it would be a HUGE movie file of hours. But your idea is WONDERFUL... i defently want to work out this. That way... for sure if I catch anything. YOU just know this will be the first place I post it.

Great idea. I didn't think I could have something that advanced on my computer and with a webcam. :) thank you! You may help me solve a mystery.

Ginger