Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xmas dinner guests - on DVD

jesspy

Xmas dinner guests - on DVD

A Dutch art company has produced a DVD so lonely people don't have to eat Christmas dinner alone.

The DVD features dining companions eating, drinking and making conversation, reports Nu.nl.

It features six different actors reading different scripts so people can pick their choice of company.

The producers, the Tilburgs CowBoys and Theater NWE Vorst, said they hoped it would ease the loneliness of single people without families at Christmas.

Chris Gribling, one of the producers, said: "The client can watch the DVD while sitting and eating in front of the television.

"The actors can offer him or her a romantic evening or even a good discussion. We have a good variety in the choice of our table companions."

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Dando Kast

• Bebi

• RachelM

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao! Least you can turn them off when they get boring ^_^

This seems weird....

Does it come in a naked Johnny Depp version?

Just curious.

It's for a friend.

Really.

This seems weird....

Does it come in a naked Johnny Depp version?

Just curious.

It's for a friend.

Really.

Now that would sell :tu:

Much more so than a naked Alice Cooper :)

Edited by Dando Kast

Now that would sell :tu:

Much more so than a naked Alice Cooper :)

Hey, I'd buy either. :yes:

Awww...it's sad enough for someone to be alone, but fake guests? That drops it to the pathetic level. However, I'm with ColdEthyl on the JD thing.

Ha ha! When I was typing "thing" I accidentally typed "thong" How Freudian is that?

Talk about pathetic. You're probably better off just being alone. If these people are so

lonely, why don't they just do what everyone else does and go to bars and meet people?

now if they would just make a "inlaws" DVD that would be cool ! zap ol mother in law with the 'mute" botton--LOL

Interesting idea ... seems a bit weird, but there are a lot of people who spend the holidays alone.

Lmfao! Least you can turn them off when they get boring ^_^

Hahaha!

This is interesting. They might be talking about something completely different from the real people's convestions. I should get my parents one of these.

now if they would just make a "inlaws" DVD that would be cool ! zap ol mother in law with the 'mute" botton--LOL

That would make millions!