Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's ?

Lionel

Found this, thought I'd get everybody's opinion on it...

user posted image

Author's narration

I was working my night shift near Valdez, Alaska on October 28th, 2003 when I noticed a pulsating light behind some trees in a gully in the distance. Being a firm believer in UFO's and not sure what this glow was from, I approached it to within about a quarter mile in my vehicle very cautiously.

After watching it for a couple minutes I decided to try and take a picture with my digital camera. Without using a tripod, and just holding the camera stationary on the door with the window rolled down, I snapped a picture (below) just as another object approached and merged with the pulsating light. As soon as they merged the pulsating light got brighter, then quickly dimmed and disappeared.

Something then came over me, maybe better judgement, and I got out of there fast. When I later viewed the picture indoors, I was astonished to see that I had captured the object that approached, only in 3 different positions. The picture is a little blurry due to not having a tripod, but the UFO is curiously clearer.

--Mike C.

So? What do you think this is?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lionel

• Journey

• djdodo

• Blood Angel

Top Posters In This Topic

The photo is very dark, i can't see any reference points, i presume they are reflections on a window? other than that theres not much to it without references.

funny, if i saw that, and had my camera with me, i think i would take more then one picture! also it does look like there was a reflection, but the author states the window was rolled down...

This is curious- Valdez is where the Exxon disaster occured. It appears the angle of the photos are correct as he says he took them from his window- Valdez is very cloudy- and it also seems to be a clouded in treeline in the background.

With everything that our military has going on here- (Harp Project) is located not far from Valdez, I might add. I'll make a post on this a little later because it appears to me that topic has not been discussed here before.

Good pic , in my opinion.....

alien.gif Well how do I say it. The ufo exist. I got on the national ufo reporting site, and tried to get solutions for abiulities I've had since birth. They were getting out of control. So as I waited for an answer guess what I got. The military, cia, fbi, black-ops came after me, and my kids with a vengence because they claim they thought my abilities were alien hybrid related. In coming after us we found out all kinds of secret stuff on ufo, and alien coverup. We had alot of aliens, and ufo come after us. I kid you not. They were going crazy, and still are. We also found out where the ufo, and aliens are hidden, and how they get connected to terrorize you. You wouldn't believe what they are up to. We had one alledged ufo actually hug the top part of our apartment, and it turned out to be a airforce craft giving us a bad time. Would you like to know what else they did? Let me know. happytrailstoyou_367@hotmail.com

Well, good luck to you on all of that reed. Say hi to Elvis for me.

thumbsup.gifalien.gifthumbsup.gif

so..... reed, ol buddy ol pal.... what are your thoughts on El Chupacabra?

Sounds like Majectic 12 A. Moreno LOL!!!

HEY REED ,

I would just forget all about it if i was you ,let agents Mulder & Scully get to the bottom of it , afterall , they get paid good money to take risks. wacko.gif