Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Monsters in Wisconsin

cherrypine

There was a monster running around a couple weeks ago in Wisconsin. It was up at Merton, Wisconsin. They thought it was a Bigfoot at first then I read at C-N-BSene that they thought it might be a werewolf or something like this. I think I have the C-N-BScene spelled right. Anyway they have all kinds of werewolf and crpto stories, siightings, and etc. If anyone has heard of the Bray Road Beast that is in Wisconsin also in Elkorn, wi. .The monster in the Merton, Wi case was trying to take a deer off the back part of a roadkill truck.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Onyx~

• coldethyl

• truth seeker

• cherrypine

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a monster running around a couple weeks ago in Wisconsin. It was up at Merton, Wisconsin. They thought it was a Bigfoot at first then I read at C-N-BSene that they thought it might be a werewolf or something like this. I think I have the C-N-BScene spelled right. Anyway they have all kinds of werewolf and crpto stories, siightings, and etc. If anyone has heard of the Bray Road Beast that is in Wisconsin also in Elkorn, wi. .The monster in the Merton, Wi case was trying to take a deer off the back part of a roadkill truck.

I havent heard of any of those things and i live in WI and i would like if you dont mind some sites that talk more about it

HERE'S A LINK to the Bray Road beast myth.

Goddess, google "Weird Wisconsin" if you're looking for paranormal stories in the state.

The recent reports about 'Bigfoot' are mostly just tall tales spouted by attention seeking hunters who've had a bit too much alcohol, pretty much the reason I stopped hunting years ago. You're more apt to get plugged than the deer. :P

Edited by Magikman

Actualy cherrypine the guy who the incident happened to never claimed it was BF the cop who wrote up the report marked it as a bigfoot sighting and the local news ran with that story. The witness has always claimed he saw animal with a bear like body and the head of a wolf.

Well since you know it is attracted to the smell of deer blood, get some and set up a camera trap.

(They sell trip cameras at Walmart if you do not own one.)

Actualy cherrypine the guy who the incident happened to never claimed it was BF the cop who wrote up the report marked it as a bigfoot sighting and the local news ran with that story. The witness has always claimed he saw animal with a bear like body and the head of a wolf.

*Braces for the Were-Beast posters* Kinda makes you wonder about how "legends" grow and propagate, don't it? :rolleyes:

Well since you know it is attracted to the smell of deer blood, get some and set up a camera trap.

(They sell trip cameras at Walmart if you do not own one.)

I have read alot about this case but unless it migrates to Northwest Ohio I couldn't be of any help.

*Braces for the Were-Beast posters* Kinda makes you wonder about how "legends" grow and propagate, don't it? :rolleyes:

I fear them as well Onyxdk

The only "monsters" I've seen first-hand in the lovely state of Wisconsin are those disturbed individuals who are in the endzones at Lambeau Field wearing nothing but a foam cheese-hat in -40 degree weather.

Cheeseheads.

The lack of clothes(and sense of feeling is seems) was a complete giveaway wasn't it.

Don't do a google image search for cheeseheads. Friendly advice.

I did a google image of search of cheeseheads. Most of them have clothes. The only one with cheeseheads with no shirts was scary.

Edited by Ryo Ohki

Cause 99% of Wisconsin's income comes from Cheese! :lol: And other than Packers football, that's the only other thing they do...make cheese.

Happy Cows come from Wisconsin....or was that California?

I did a google image of search of cheeseheads. Most of them have clothes. The only one with cheeseheads with no shirts was scary.

Exactly.

Were-Cheeseheads? So what is meant by this thread is never go to Wisconsin for any reason?

Meh... I'm from Wisconsin and I'm not a cheesehead. Cheesehead is a term for packer fans.

Anyways, regarding bigfoot or monsters down there... Here's the first link that I posted in: Linky

I do very much doubt it.

Meh... I'm from Wisconsin and I'm not a cheesehead. Cheesehead is a term for packer fans.

Yes, but you're a cheesehead for a different reason. Hee hee hee. :wub:

Anyways, regarding bigfoot or monsters down there... Here's the first link that I posted in: Linky

I do very much doubt it.

I agreed wholeheartedly then and nothing has happened to change my mind now.

• 1 month later...

Actually the Merton sighting and the stolen deer incident are two seperate occurances. The dear being stolen from the county worker happend in a small town called Erin and the Merton sighting happend roughly a week later.

Attached:

A detail from one of a series of illustrations i'm doing based on sightings throughout Wisconsin and Michigan.

post-49118-1170136771_thumb.jpg

i thought this old newspaper article from wisconsin was great. can't tell if it is a bigfoot or some other biped, though. they call it a bear-man.

LINK TO BEAR MAN ARTICLE

pretty cool, seems like stealing deer from hunters is a popular past time for these things!