Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly Photos

sandrab48

Hi! I believe it was on an Unexplained Mystery episode that I saw ghostly photos. I mean photographs with "misty" or "foggy" areas that can not be explained. I wondered if the photos were fake. Well, it has happened to me just recently!! I did not even pay any attention to the photo of the train that has an area of uneven "mist". I thought it was a reflection off of "something". I had looked at the photo a number of times when I had a cold feeling in my stomach and felt a chill come over me. There was no way anything nearby could have made a reflection!! I just keep catching myself frequently picking up and gazing at that picture! I've thought about having an enlargement made of it and see how the "apparition" looks then! And by the way my father worked for the railroad and also, that I know of, one of his brothers and also their father. But why after all these years of taking pictures do I get this one showing a "spirit"? Or could it just be a small "cloudy" spot caused by bad film? Or by developing fluid?

What do "YOU" think??!

Sandra

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sandrab48

• Saru

• Phantom

• Lionel

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, It is not a digital photo so I can't put it online. I haven't shown it to anyone and when I do i will see what they think about it!

Well Sandra, as long as you're not able to show us the picture, any comment on it will be pretty much useless.

Hi Sandra, there are quite a few 'ghostly mist' photographs on the site gallery and further back on the Multimedia board - if you have a look around you should be able to find one similar enough to use as a reference so we can get a better idea of the sort of picture you're referring to.

original.gif

sandrab48: Do you know anyone who can scan this photo in for you?

< He lowers his head slightly; pressing his fingers to his temples, and slowly closes his eyes. Sweat starts to bead on his forehead, running down his hot face. His eyes start twitching. His lip curled back in concentration. Forehead creased in thought…>

Ahhhh, its no good, I just can’t picture it! Going to have to do it the old fashioned way. I will make a comment when it’s posted.

<Goes to have a lie down> dontgetit.gif

(Just kidding… lol)

If you must see a photo then just don't make any comment!! : ) But I do welcome comments from anyone who has had this happen to them. I even thought it might be a "flare" from sun! My older sister could scan the photo for me when I next see her. She has not seen photo yet.