Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yet more stupidity and cruelty..

Oppono Astos

I guess we should be inured at mankind's treatment of animals, but this came in today from wolf conservation colleagues in Bulgaria.

"The day before we came here, I got a phone call that there is a young female wolf killed in Kresna. I went there and the thing I saw made me sick. There was really a female pup killed, but how... The animal had been only injured and caught by the hunter. He had brought it at home, where had put a snare around its neck tied short for the fence of his yard. His son told us that the wolf got a lot of kicking in the stomach.

After that they had put in the animal mouth (I do not know the word) something which makes "booom" when you trow it. People use these things during celebrations to make a lot of noise [Obvioulsya firework of some kind]. They are with the size of a cigarete. The hunter had lighted this thing in the animal mouth and let it explode there. At the end he had smashed the skull with a heavy iron stick. I took photos of all this and will write an article somewhere (still do not know where). Unfortunately, I can't do anything else to him. On the next day he had given the wolf body to somebody from another town, don't now why. I am getting sick again writing all this.

Sorry for the bad end of my message, but this is the reality."

Karma will out...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Picturesque Orion

• m. Moe

• Oppono Astos

• Xackek

Humans have always been cruel, some more than others. What that guy has done is just sick, he will burn in hell. :angry:

Burn in hell so wolves can eat him for all eternity.

If he's an atheist though, he shall rot on the ground, and his minerals will make a beautiful tree. Then somone will cut the tree down and make a bible with it

If he's an atheist though, he shall rot on the ground, and his minerals will make a beautiful tree. Then somone will cut the tree down and make a bible with it

I like Dane Cook too. :tu:

Anyway, if someone can do something like that to an animal, they can do it to a person. Therefor, they should be put to death. One, because of what they did to the animal, and two, to stop them from doing it to a person before they start.

I have heard it said time & time again that there is no creature as cruel as man. This just proves it out. I hope that man gets sent to hell & wolves get the honors of torturing him! This is where I really get hung up on man being made in God's image. Cause I can't see God torturing a part of His creation. Now, I'm not saying that there isn't such thing as natural selection or that it's wrong for animals to feed upon other animals...that is how some sort of balance is kept in nature. I'd hate to see what this creep would do to his children!!! Excuse me, fumb duck, let me give you

a lot of kicking in the stomach
and see how you like it!!! :devil::devil::devil:

I guess we should be inured at mankind's treatment of animals, but this came in today from wolf conservation colleagues in Bulgaria.

"The day before we came here, I got a phone call that there is a young female wolf killed in Kresna. I went there and the thing I saw made me sick. There was really a female pup killed, but how... The animal had been only injured and caught by the hunter. He had brought it at home, where had put a snare around its neck tied short for the fence of his yard. His son told us that the wolf got a lot of kicking in the stomach.

After that they had put in the animal mouth (I do not know the word) something which makes "booom" when you trow it. People use these things during celebrations to make a lot of noise [Obvioulsya firework of some kind]. They are with the size of a cigarete. The hunter had lighted this thing in the animal mouth and let it explode there. At the end he had smashed the skull with a heavy iron stick. I took photos of all this and will write an article somewhere (still do not know where). Unfortunately, I can't do anything else to him. On the next day he had given the wolf body to somebody from another town, don't now why. I am getting sick again writing all this.

Sorry for the bad end of my message, but this is the reality."

Karma will out...

:cry: The evil that men do...

The word you are looking for is "firecracker" by the way.

What are you talking about? -- burning in hell?? you are joking about what happened to the poor animal? hell doesn't exist, what this guy deserve is that someone do him the same thing,period.......next!

My boyfriend lives in Sofia. He told me about this. What a sick thing to do. They blew off it's head with a rifle?! These are sensetive creatures! I love wolves. This just reinforces the notion that there are sickos in each and every corner of the globe.

I'd love to give this idiot the "Barbarian Test".But with a twist...

The normal Barbarian Test is to tie someone's arms and legs to 4 large horses...slap the horses on the rump and see how long the idiot can "hold themselves together".For this idiot,I'd also include tying his neck to a 5th horse...after kicking him in the stomach a bunch of times and having a lit firecracker tossed into his mouth.

It's idiots like this guy that give humanity a bad reputation.The less there are of his type in the world...the better things will be.

This isnt really that shocking,,,there are people in the world that do this to other people.

i have a feeling the next time he goes hunting there are going to be some SERIOUSLY ticked wolves after him

After that they had put in the animal mouth (I do not know the word) something which makes "booom" when you trow it. People use these things during celebrations to make a lot of noise [Obvioulsya firework of some kind]. They are with the size of a cigarete. The hunter had lighted this thing in the animal mouth and let it explode there.

You mean a firecracker? :huh:

There is a ton of animal abuse going on daily. You have the option to do two things:

1.Accept it and move on

2. Actually do something about it

You mean a firecracker? :huh:

There is a ton of animal abuse going on daily. You have the option to do two things:

1.Accept it and move on

2. Actually do something about it

I think the second option is the best. ;) Beacause it is living beings we are dealing whith.

What are you talking about? -- burning in hell?? you are joking about what happened to the poor animal? hell doesn't exist, what this guy deserve is that someone do him the same thing,period.......next!

I volunteer!!!!!!!! :st:gun::devil:

P Diddy rapped for selling coats made from dog pelts

Store pulls 'designer' items off shelves after 'fake fur' claim is proved wrong

By Anthony Barnes and Jonathan Owen

Published: 24 December 2006

P Diddy, the king of bling and a fashion inspiration to millions of hip hop fans, has been heavily criticised for selling designer coats made with fur from dogs. The animals, from China, are killed using barbaric methods.

Multi-millionaire Diddy - real name Sean Combs - has been selling the coats under his designer label Sean John. A £122 hooded snorkel jacket was being sold through the Macy's department store's website with an "imitation rabbit fur collar".

But when customers took delivery they found that the jacket carried the wording "genuine raccoon fur". Tests conducted by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), America's largest animal charity, found that the fur actually came from raccoon dogs, which are found across Asia but raised in huge numbers in China specifically for their pelts.

Undercover footage of raccoon dog slaughter and fur production in China filmed by the charity revealed the "gruesome" way the animals are treated.

Kristin Leppert, fur campaign manager for the HSUS, said: "It is a really gruesome process. They are raised in intensive confinement and they are not even unconscious when they are rendered.

"They grab the animals' back legs and throw them down to the ground hitting their head and their bodies - then they hang them up while they are still alive. Our video shows the pile of bodies afterwards and their eyes are still blinking and their heads are still moving. There are millions of them raised and killed in China because there are no animal welfare laws." source

P Diddy rapped for selling coats made from dog pelts

Store pulls 'designer' items off shelves after 'fake fur' claim is proved wrong

By Anthony Barnes and Jonathan Owen

Published: 24 December 2006

P Diddy, the king of bling and a fashion inspiration to millions of hip hop fans, has been heavily criticised for selling designer coats made with fur from dogs. The animals, from China, are killed using barbaric methods.

Multi-millionaire Diddy - real name Sean Combs - has been selling the coats under his designer label Sean John. A £122 hooded snorkel jacket was being sold through the Macy's department store's website with an "imitation rabbit fur collar".

But when customers took delivery they found that the jacket carried the wording "genuine raccoon fur". Tests conducted by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), America's largest animal charity, found that the fur actually came from raccoon dogs, which are found across Asia but raised in huge numbers in China specifically for their pelts.

Undercover footage of raccoon dog slaughter and fur production in China filmed by the charity revealed the "gruesome" way the animals are treated.

Kristin Leppert, fur campaign manager for the HSUS, said: "It is a really gruesome process. They are raised in intensive confinement and they are not even unconscious when they are rendered.

"They grab the animals' back legs and throw them down to the ground hitting their head and their bodies - then they hang them up while they are still alive. Our video shows the pile of bodies afterwards and their eyes are still blinking and their heads are still moving. There are millions of them raised and killed in China because there are no animal welfare laws." source

They posted the video of this somewhere in this forum but it was blocked. I think the topic was called: Animals. Description: You know haw the make a fur coat? I washed the video and I was shocked for the following 5 days, the way they skinned the racoome dog was gruesome. Now I don't want to buy anithing that is made of skin or fur even if it is shoes. :mellow:

I think the second option is the best. ;) Beacause it is living beings we are dealing whith.

I agree with that, but sadly many people just go with the first option because it is easier. :(

Thats horrific. Sadly education about what is and is not cruel is so poor worldwide is shocking. Some people do not understand that these animals are living creatures and that this is something that is not acceptable. However some people are just c***s