Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Well, I have proof now...

Kortef

Well flame, call me psycho, call me a liar, do whatever you gotta do...I'm just psyched I finally got something, that now when I say this is what is happening to me, I have some proof...Not only that, well I'm pretty scared too, main reason why this sighting was filmed in my room OO, while I slept :blink: Yeeeaah, so no sleep for me for a while, fantastic.

Anyway I did what you folks told me to do, I and I set up my camcorder in the kitchen, which covers quite a large area because it is rather open...and my bedroom. And to my suprise, my gut feelings were correct, this thing is entering my home, and doing whatever the hell it is doing while I sleep. What I am REALLY curious about is at the end of the clip, what the hell is it doing with its arm? I mean..at first I'm like, is it touching me? Dancing? Edit And well I haven't quite figure this one out, so I'll leave you peeps to decide for me...So yeah, and LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR: I don't give a Edit if you don't believe me, as much as I respect all your opinions, I've done all I can except capture this thing and interview it for you to prove that I'm not lying. SO there, here is the link:

EDIT: I think I put the video under a username I don't want to use, instead of the one I just created and meant to use Oo my bad.

Edited by Kortef

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kortef

• truethat

• SwampGator

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe you. Tis an alien!!!

Man i saw the video- and i have only this to say: Edit did I just see.

No I'm not saying that it was fake, but if that thing is real then it changes everything logical.

From what i saw the "thing" new tht it was being recorded and was just amusing itself in front of a camera.

How dou you deal with knowing that some Edit up thing just roars in your house man?

BTW----Any chance there is a brighter video cause i could barely see things.

Edited by Lottie

what the hell was that???? was it an alien...or a hoax?

I could barely see anything, it was all black. It did look like I could see an arm or something in one shot. I did hear noises though, sounded like breathing.... That's weird.

Let me make THIS clear. Swearing is inappropriate on these boards, abbreviated or otherwise. You would be advised to watch your language in the future.

Edited by Lottie

Well that creeped the hell out of me........I don't think I would ever sleep again

, :no:

What the heck are you planning on doing?

I dont think its a hoax or something, but it is something

Alien?

Spirit?

I would go more for spirit, if those are arms they are smoke like

If you put your volume very high you can hear a sound coming from it like its breathing or something

Will you keep recording every night to see if there are any other results? :D

Edited by Ichigo

Right I'm not being funny or anything - I watched your clip 4 times - I see someones lips close up to the cam then what looks like a mans arm/hand waving about infront of the camera.

Can you outrule the possibilty that you were sleep walking? the sounds sound like someone sleep gurgling/snoring - esp towards the end :hmm:

The arm/hand movement almost looks like the way someone would move there arm hanging over there bed during sleep movement..... How close was the camera to you whilst sleeping?

Edited by Anvil

Thats creepy stuff right there!

Do you have the full video, unedited? i would like to see the video before this thing picked it up. that would be a good step toward proving anything. upload the whole video somewhere, or at least a few minutes before this happened, if you left the camera on all night like you said, then you should have it still.

indeed the full unedited version would go alot further then the edited and worded version.

for those that say they can only see black - you may need to set your gamma or brightness up...but if your watching it on a monitor inwhich has reflections or is daytime you will probably not see what we can.

Completely black....couldn't see anything.

Why do people post these kind of videos with words and other editing on them? Next a soundtrack? To me, that makes me consider any video footage as tampered, edited and most likely a joke.

Completely black....couldn't see anything.

Why do people post these kind of videos with words and other editing on them? Next a soundtrack? To me, that makes me consider any video footage as tampered, edited and most likely a joke.

What are you talking about? look again closer this time!

There is a faint outline of what looks like a very pale arm and a hand with possibly 3 finger's :huh:

The full un-edited version would be better.

I found that when my monitor was off for a long time, and I would come home from work, and view it, I couldn't see a damn thing..Until my monitor was on for a while more, that or turn your brightness up a tad.

Just a note: I have no video editing programs other than window movie maker, and the only reason I cut down the film is because it is like seven hours, and from the time you see the 'face' to the arm is like a 45 minute difference. In between its just a whole hell of alot of black.

As for the words put it, I simply added those to help explain...it would have been kind of stupid if I just posted this without having some explaination in the video, then people would just sit there going...'What the hell?' So yeah, once again, believe what you want, I'm only posting what you asked for.

And a big thank you to those who see what I see, its much appreciated...it makes me seem not so crazy, heh.

Edited by Kortef

can you show us the movie with a few minutes before it picks it up? i don't want to see all 7 hours.

Dude its a black screen. I see NOTHING. I'm not trying to give you a hard time but there's NOTHING except the words you wrote. I have 20/20 vision btw.

Is this a prank where you get some people to say they saw something to see if you can get others to go along with it?

There is NOTHING there?

Lol keep saying 'There is NOTHING there' all you like...Because everyone else, even those who don't believe it, see it.

OO Watch 19:00 to roughly 20:00 The way the head picks up and moves...LIke it shrinks into nothing. What do you folks think?

Edited by Kortef

Um yeah and a bunch of people keep saying DUDE its totally black.

I think you are playing games. If its that faint that it appears BLACK to the average person then its pretty obvious that it is a fake.

WHy is it that we people say "I have proof" its always, fuzzy, grainy, behind bushes, dark, dim, jostled, they drop the camera, it goes Blair Witch, etc etc etc.

See in my day Proof means everyone can clearly see what you are talking about beyond a reasonable doubt.