Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Invision Board Maintenance Patch

Saru

A large number of bugs that you've been reporting over the last week or two have now been fixed in a maintenance patch for the forum. If you are still experiencing any problems or bugs with the forums, let me know by posting about it here.

Two bugs in particular, the 'PM box full' error and the search results being returned out of order have been resolved in the patch.

Looks like Invision were very quick this time getting a patch out so soon after the release of IPB 2.2.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Saru

• Raptor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update :tu:

Though, profile comments don't work. I get this error when I try to comment:

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/unexplai/public_html/forum/init.php:365) (Line: 194 of /ips_kernel/class_ajax.php)

^I can comment fine.

Yeah, my comment went through when I look now. But when I pressed the button for it to go through, it wouldn't show up and instead I got that error message.

The personal statement in the profile is messed up to. It shows a different code for my bold. So it won't work.

Edited by __Kratos__

Do you get that error every time ? Is it on every profile or only a specific one ? I've tried posting comments on a few profiles and so far haven't been able to produce any error messages.

I can confirm that BBCodes are not working on profile 'personal statement' fields.

Do you get that error every time ? Is it on every profile or only a specific one ? I've tried posting comments on a few profiles and so far haven't been able to produce any error messages.

I can confirm that BBCodes are not working on profile 'personal statement' fields.

Hmm, I just tested it on your profile and it works. Not sure why it didn't before. I guess it's fine then. Thank you, Saru. :tu: